Home

Loosegoose - Home town boys

Posted By: silkyplainscoyot

Loosegoose - Home town boys - 06/01/20 02:40 AM

https://panhandle.newschannelnebras...eenagers-fight-fires-amidst-lincoln-riot

Good job by these 2 young men. Don't see this very often now these days.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Loosegoose - Home town boys - 06/01/20 02:51 AM

Makes a fella proud. Two fine young men right there. cool

Charlie
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Loosegoose - Home town boys - 06/01/20 02:59 AM

I saw that! Good for them! The article I saw said they put out 10 separate fires! They were eventually joined by a guy from Crete, who ended up getting shot with a bean bag round. They were detained by police temporarily, it's hard to who's doing what when people are running in and out of buildings, but were released as soon as they explained what they were doing.

Journal Star article
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Loosegoose - Home town boys - 06/01/20 03:31 AM

Good on them.
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Loosegoose - Home town boys - 06/01/20 11:18 AM

Good, wished they would show more of that. Was an article next day showing folks volunteering to wash off spray paint and pick up broken glass. I thought that should have been a huge article front and center with all kinds if pictures of cleanup and they should have put the protester article as a tiny little thing back in the section next to court hearings or something. Quit showing its OK to torch a community and police vehicles.
Should have interviewed a cop or two about their 18 hour shifts, having to stan there and take the verbal abuse and have bricks and frozen water bottles thrown at them, then how they all have families and live in these communities too.
I get a little peeved when the perpetrators get all the press.
Jim
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Loosegoose - Home town boys - 06/01/20 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by jabNE
Good, wished they would show more of that. Was an article next day showing folks volunteering to wash off spray paint and pick up broken glass. I thought that should have been a huge article front and center with all kinds if pictures of cleanup and they should have put the protester article as a tiny little thing back in the section next to court hearings or something. Quit showing its OK to torch a community and police vehicles.
Should have interviewed a cop or two about their 18 hour shifts, having to stan there and take the verbal abuse and have bricks and frozen water bottles thrown at them, then how they all have families and live in these communities too.
I get a little peeved when the perpetrators get all the press.
Jim

AS YOU SHOULD!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums