Home

Governors don't want it to end

Posted By: jbyrd63

Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 06:58 PM

The simple fact that ANY governor even speaks the fact that Trump can't bring in the military to stop the looting proves my point. It shows that they want the turmoil to continue. Who as an elected official would want that in their city they where sworn in to protect and serve. OH wait DEMOCRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:03 PM

As long as they’re burning cities, most folks (except those in the cities) don’t care. Let them move out into the rural areas and this would be over after a couple of nights. I know of business owners who aren’t even near any riots that have taken up residence in their businesses with a small arsenal just waiting. They even have “employees” on speed dial for back up. It would not end well. They had better stay in the cities.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:12 PM

Expect a big migration to the Country by years end I would not stay in a place the would not let me defend myself or even protect me or my property.
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
As long as they’re burning cities, most folks (except those in the cities) don’t care. Let them move out into the rural areas and this would be over after a couple of nights. I know of business owners who aren’t even near any riots that have taken up residence in their businesses with a small arsenal just waiting. They even have “employees” on speed dial for back up. It would not end well. They had better stay in the cities.

Yup

It will only happen where it is allowed!

This falls on the govenors and mayor!
Posted By: brianmall

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Expect a big migration to the Country by years end I would not stay in a place the would not let me defend myself or even protect me or my property.

That's what I'm saying.id either leave or fix the issue!
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:16 PM

Yea what is the one common denominator??
D
E
M
O
C
R
A
T
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:23 PM

If a "protester" throws a Molotov Cocktail, shoots at you, throws stones, swings a baseball bat wrapped with barb wire at you, etc, isn't that the same as them trying to kill you? Don't you have a right to return the favor?

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
If a "protester" throws a Molotov Cocktail, shoots at you, throws stones, swings a baseball bat wrapped with barb wire at you, etc, isn't that the same as them trying to kill you? Don't you have a right to return the favor?

Not in a liberal run area it looks like they don’t even allow the police to help you how nuts is that.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:30 PM

Not in a democrat controlled crap hole. Black lives matter protesters lives, of any race, matter, nobody else's lives do, of any race that does not support democrats.

Democrats live to protect the parasites and criminals.

True innocents, like human babies, are on the democrats hit list.

Keith
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:32 PM

If you feel threatened or fear for your life you have the right to protect yourself. JMO. A judge will let you know for sure.

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There

If you feel threatened or fear for your life you have the right to protect yourself. JMO. A judge will let you know for sure.

They arrested that truck driver the other day that drove through that crowd of people standing on the highway, who belonged there and who did not?

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:35 PM

See there might be a difference there...he might just be trying to scare you. I on the other hand no full well the Mozambique drills will pay off the minute he comes through whatever is keeping him safe on the other side. Don’t know if that’s considered premeditated or not?

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:47 PM

See there might be a difference there...he might just be trying to scare you. I on the other hand no full well the Mozambique drills will pay off the minute he comes through whatever is keeping him safe on the other side. Don’t know if that’s considered premeditated or not?

So, you should wait to see if he hits you when he shoots at you to see if he's out to kill you? Or, if he's just a lousy shot? How about the guy with the baseball bat they found all wrapped with barbwire? You suppose he was on his way to a softball game?

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:53 PM

Trapper 7, you totally missed the sarcasm...
If you come through whatever is keeping you safe on the other side (window, door, wall, etc) you will be met with deadly force. I’m getting too old to fight, so I’ll just shoot.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:54 PM

We need a Constitutional amendment that allows us to use deadly force to defend our property. We don't need criminals.

Keith
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 07:57 PM

You got that right my door and the no trespassing sings on my place are there for other people safety. Not mine.
Posted By: Newt

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 09:12 PM

I dont lock doors
I LOCK AND LOAD
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
We need a Constitutional amendment that allows us to use deadly force to defend our property. We don't need criminals.

Keith

We have Castle Doctrine in WI. If you don't were you live, you should write your congressmen or governor instead of posting it on a trapping forum. wink
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Newt
I dont lock doors
I LOCK AND LOAD

Good quote

2 points added to your man card , Newt
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 09:37 PM

I was told the trucker was released without charges
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 09:54 PM

Keith

A lot of states are doing it b/c Washington is a swamp not yet drained (maybe 2nd term- fingers crossed)
Posted By: hippie

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 10:05 PM

Glad we have stand your ground laws here, if ever needed.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 10:08 PM

Cuomo is the worst of the lot!
Posted By: MadTrapper375

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Newt
I dont lock doors
I LOCK AND LOAD

They let you do that over there Newt? grin

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I was told the trucker was released without charges

Might of just needed a reason to pull him out of there that lousy Mayor said the thought that the truck might of been rigged to blow up. LOL Oh the drama.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 11:11 PM

In some democratic states the castle doctrine only applies to your home, not your business.
RR
Posted By: Boco

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 11:36 PM

In Canada its called the SSD

Shotgun Shack Doctrine.

Right before SSS in the bushwhackers handbook.
Posted By: story

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/02/20 11:40 PM

Would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 02:44 PM

I bet the city people have good insurance. No need to stop the robbing and burning.

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 03:20 PM

Trapper 7, you totally missed the sarcasm...
If you come through whatever is keeping you safe on the other side (window, door, wall, etc) you will be met with deadly force. I’m getting too old to fight, so I’ll just shoot.

Good point, Wanna Be. I meant to be sarcastic to your sarcasm. I hoped you were being sarcastic.
Remember when Obama as president told the troops in Afghanistan they shouldn't shoot at anyone until they were shot at first?
And the guy who had the baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire was on his way to a softball game?

I agree with you on everything you've said. BTW, I'm too old to fight too! grin
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Shotgun Shack Doctrine.

Are you really allowed to defend yourself in Canada?
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner1960
In some democratic states the castle doctrine only applies to your home, not your business.
RR

I’m no expert on this stuff but I believe it is better to have a Stand Your Ground Law.
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 03:42 PM

Come on now.... let's look on the bright side...

After all the lack of "social distancing" at the riots in the cities, in 2 or 3 weeks there are either going to be a bunch of Democrats dead from Covid-19, or we are going to come to realize that social distancing was not as critically important as Democrats wanted us to believe!

Let's be POSITIVE here!

Pete

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pete in Frbks
Come on now.... let's look on the bright side...

After all the lack of "social distancing" at the riots in the cities, in 2 or 3 weeks there are either going to be a bunch of Democrats dead from Covid-19, or we are going to come to realize that social distancing was not as critically important as Democrats wanted us to believe!

Let's be POSITIVE here!

Pete

So, what you're trying to say is, Either way it's a win-win! wink grin
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 04:01 PM

There ya go.....!
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 04:09 PM

Keith

Already have two Amendments in the 2nd in bearing arms, which means to use them, and the 10th which mandates that all authority not limited to the federal, belongs to the States and the People as individuals. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness is the Constitution. All authority rests with the individual. The Constitution does not ever need to be added to, what needs to be subtracted are those who infringe on those rights. Removed by lawful means.

The problem in this took place in Louisville, where a business owner shot at police, before they shot him dead during the riots. The problem being people being emotional who have legal guns and think they can start shooting the cops.

Louisville police release video they say shows black restaurant owner shot at officers before
THE HILL
Posted By: Boco

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Originally Posted by Boco

Shotgun Shack Doctrine.

Are you really allowed to defend yourself in Canada?

Allowed?,lol.
I defend myself anywhere and everywhere.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/03/20 05:14 PM

But do you have laws that will back you if you off someone?

(If you wake up and someone is in your house, can you shoot and kill him according to your laws?)

After looking it up, I see you can. AWESOME.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Governors don't want it to end - 06/04/20 12:40 PM

Castle doctrine??? Not in Minnesota, and certainly would not extend to business if it did.

Last year No Balls Walz went after our guns. This year he has a new strategy. Destroy businesses and bankrupt homeowners so they no longer need to protect anything.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums