Home

OK attack

Posted By: Law Dog

OK attack - 06/02/20 11:41 PM

My sister in law had a Niece traveling through KS pulling a horse trailer and pulled off for gas then got back on drove into a protest. When it was over 3 horses dead the other had to be put down with a broken leg she’s in the hospital and the truck trailer burned.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:43 PM

Wow, very sad.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:43 PM

KC?

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:44 PM

Just heard OK she did not know what town.
Posted By: rex123

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:44 PM

Sorry to hear. Hope she comes out alright.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:47 PM

Was anybody arrested? Sad affair for sure!

Chris
Posted By: tow

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:47 PM

I will pray brother
Posted By: chas3457

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:50 PM

Prayers sent for her and family.

I know it does not sound Christian, but SOME PEOPLE NEED A GOOD KILLIN.

The lives of those horses mean more to me than the lives of the human filth that would perpetrate such an act.

Charlie

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:50 PM

Few details the wife got it from my sister in law and it’s her side of the family.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:51 PM

sorry to hear that.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:54 PM

So this happened in Oklahoma?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:54 PM

Sorry to hear that. I don't normally carry but with the state of things, I carry whenever I go in to town. I would advise that if you don't usually carry, it's time to start.
I grew up in a violent part of Little Rock. The only thing many of those type elements know is violence. Be prepared to use violence. Pray you never have to.
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: OK attack - 06/02/20 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by chas3457
Prayers sent for her and family.
SOME PEOPLE NEED A GOOD KILLIN.

Couldn't agree more.
Posted By: furstroker

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:07 AM

So theyre killing peoples pets now?
Horrible tragedy and very traumatic for them all. Very sad. Prayers for recovery.
I wish i could be in so many places rignt now, helping those that could use it.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:07 AM

Now that would be a killing offense with extreme prejudice. Hope she comes out okay. Friggin low life animals.
Posted By: Finster

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:10 AM

Been saying it all along. LOCK AND LOAD! Prayers sent.
Posted By: JohnnyY

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:11 AM

Prayers Brother. Complete BS
Posted By: cmcf

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:14 AM

Wow Law Dog very sorry to hear that.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by motorcop1

X2. I truly don't understand how people can do things like this.
Posted By: Matt28

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:16 AM

Find out what town in Oklahoma. I heard Tulsa and okc are where they are getting out of hand. Their was a small group with small signs in bristow. I haven't heard of anything going on other then I big city's.
Posted By: CajunMan

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Sorry to hear that. I don't normally carry but with the state of things, I carry whenever I go in to town. I would advise that if you don't usually carry, it's time to start.
I grew up in a violent part of Little Rock. The only thing many of those type elements know is violence. Be prepared to use violence. Pray you never have to.

Its to the point now, you better carry when your outside cutting the grass!
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:22 AM

After the incident in Tulsa a day or two ago involving a truck pulling a trailer full of horses it seems anyone pulling a stock trailer is now a target.

I hate to have to apologize to someone from another state because a group of scum have a chip on their shoulder... But I'm sorry for what happened.

My advice to anyone:

Avoid the cities.

Lock and load.

Don't slow down for protestors.

Mike
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:24 AM

Sorry to hear
Posted By: John-Chagnon

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:27 AM

Prayers for your sister in law. My nephew on DC police had his police car burned during riot the other night.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:33 AM

X2

Someone needs to pay !!!!
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:37 AM

Sorry to hear. That's terrible stuff.
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:39 AM

I'm 20 miles South of Cleveland, Ohio. Same thing is happening in Cleveland. Store fronts in Cleveland broken out and looting. We do have one Italian restaurant that had their window broken and the owner and his two sons were there and heavily armed. The looters left quickly.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:48 AM

Here's a link to the story.

https://horsenetwork.com/2020/06/ho...atter-protest-in-tulsa-two-hospitalized/

Keith
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 01:00 AM

Law dog, just called a fishing buddy in Ponca City to see if he knew about it. He told me it happened around the Tulsa area. He's a big Indian and decorated special forces. Him and few of his associates are waiting for them tonight,as they got word there headed there way too night. He told me if there dumb enough to try something,there dumb enough to get scallped. I don't think he was joking.

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Sad thinking when they believe they have the right to do whatever they want to whoever they want, funny how they have so many details of the lefts account but did not know the fate of the horses. That story was written by a left leaner for sure.

Thanks Keith for finding that.
Posted By: Mac

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 01:47 AM

Heard about that on the news. Just how idiotic can people be. That is awful to have to go through.
Mac
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Originally Posted by KeithC

Sad thinking when they believe they have the right to do whatever they want to whoever they want, funny how they have so many details of the lefts account but did not know the fate of the horses. That story was written by a left leaner for sure.

Thanks Keith for finding that.

I don't think this is the same story. This story said there were no horses in the trailer, and it happened like 4 days ago. Also it was a husband and wife with 2 kids.
Posted By: adam m

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 01:53 AM

Jerry, I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do please let me know. I'll be praying for sure
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 01:56 AM

sorry for your SIL , I got nothing else to say that won't get me a time out in regards to the sub humans who perpetuate such .
Posted By: white17

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 02:20 AM

I have to wonder what would be the response to a horse trailer full of armed men ?
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:09 AM

Sorry to hear that Law Dog. Can’t wrap my mind around something like that happening in Kansas. Prayers sent

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Law dog, just called a fishing buddy in Ponca City to see if he knew about it. He told me it happened around the Tulsa area. He's a big Indian and decorated special forces. Him and few of his associates are waiting for them tonight,as they got word there headed there way too night. He told me if there dumb enough to try something,there dumb enough to get scallped. I don't think he was joking.

Around Ponca City there's a whole lot of nothin' that a person could disappear in and never be found.

Mike
Posted By: adam m

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:19 AM

Jerry is it the attack that circulating all over fb for the last couple of days or was that different?

Here's some screen shots of the one I keep seeing in fb
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by white17
I have to wonder what would be the response to a horse trailer full of armed men ?

I like that idea !

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:23 AM

Could be the one what I got was about her Niece and being attacked windows broken out and 4 horses ended up dead, I doubt the liberal outlets will report the whole story since it will not fit the agendas they are pushing.
Posted By: keystone

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:27 AM

Very sad to say the least, i can honestly sit back and never recall being embarrassed to be an American until now. This is the kind of crap we watch on the world news. Thank God for small town U.S.A!! Instead of just carrying a pistol i also threw an old 870 in the truck with some 00 buck, you never know what you might drive up on these days.
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by keystone
Very sad to say the least, i can honestly sit back and never recall being embarrassed to be an American until now. This is the kind of crap we watch on the world news. Thank God for small town U.S.A!! Instead of just carrying a pistol i also threw an old 870 in the truck with some 00 buck, you never know what you might drive up on these days.

00buck gets the job done!!
Posted By: chas3457

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by keystone

Seriously considering the same thing. 9mm just doesn't seem like enough these days.

Charlie
Posted By: okcattrapper

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:59 AM

Was supposed to be riots and antifa in our small Oklahoma town tonight. We had probably 400-500 armed citizens completely lining both sides of the streets and guess what. No one got out of line. It was an awesome sight seeing all of us with guns. Cops gave us the thumbs up and said thanks for coming out.
Posted By: wildflights

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 03:59 AM

[Linked Image]

https://www.change.org/p/tulsa-okla...lony-animal-abuse-and-domestic-terrorism
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22

X2. I truly don't understand how people can do things like this.

I don't either?

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 04:38 AM

I can’t even find words....other than I’m sorry to hear this. Unbelievable.

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 04:47 AM

Haven’t hauled many horses, would they be ok if you had to hammer the throttle?
Most of us aren’t trained for a situation like this, what are we supposed to do? Do you just get out and run?? Leave the horses? Try to get them out and risk your life, your kids, wife, husband??
Asking for a friend.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 04:55 AM

Jeezus effing you know what, (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) is wrong with people??? This country is going to heck in a handbasket. And I ain't gonna sit around idly by watching my home country be burned to the ground by effing lunatics!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Matt28
Find out what town in Oklahoma. I heard Tulsa and okc are where they are getting out of hand. Their was a small group with small signs in bristow. I haven't heard of anything going on other then I big city's.

I spend 20 years working on the KS/OK line and I can assure you this type of thing doesn't happen in Blackwell or Foraker. I would think Tulsa / Bartlesville, OKC and possibly Guymon could be troubled spots and the only reason I throw in the Panhandle Region is b/c it literally is still the wild west after dark. If CNN has a station riling up layed off packer and pork producer employees in Espanol then all bets are off.

Jerry, I am trying not to puke. I am sorry this happened in a part of the world I have loved for 50 years now. I will take a knee and remember these people and their saddle mounts
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:08 PM

Sent with prayer for the family.

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 12:41 PM

It crazy these POS turd birds can get away with everything and the people cannot defend themselves and the MSM is out there making excuses for them. A guy needs to fill his glovebox with loaded mags and if they come after you protect what’s yours, not sure how the norm got to bottom feeders are free to abuse others.

This will continue until we fight back things might get crazy but that won’t last long.

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 02:23 PM

They would scream "premeditated" is how they would react...

But I guess showing up to a "peaceful" protest with a backpack full of Molotov cocktails doesn't meet the same definition.

If you're going to chuck firebombs at people you probably shouldn't be surprised when the other side shows up with a flamethrower next time.

Mike
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
My sister in law had a Niece traveling through KS pulling a horse trailer and pulled off for gas then got back on drove into a protest. When it was over 3 horses dead the other had to be put down with a broken leg she’s in the hospital and the truck trailer burned.

Sure, and if she has hard feelings about these "protesters", she'll be called "racist".
That's heart-breaking! For some of us people, our animals are our family.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

They would scream "premeditated" is how they would react...

But I guess showing up to a "peaceful" protest with a backpack full of Molotov cocktails doesn't meet the same definition.

If you're going to chuck firebombs at people you probably shouldn't be surprised when the other side shows up with a flamethrower next time.

Mike

Good point. Or, how about the guy with the softball bat wrapped with barbed wire in the back seat of his car? He sure wasn't on his way to play softball!
Posted By: Miley

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by CajunMan
Originally Posted by J Staton

Its to the point now, you better carry when your outside cutting the grass!

Always have!
Posted By: headache73

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 05:00 PM

I'm heading through Oklahoma on the 11th. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous about it

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by headache73
I'm heading through Oklahoma on the 11th. I'll admit, I'm a little nervous about it

What's your route?

Mike
Posted By: furstroker

Re: OK attack - 06/03/20 11:53 PM

Its to the point now, you better carry when your outside cutting the grass![/quote]
Always have! [/quote]

Same here, but now im lugging an extra clip. Shame.
Posted By: cattails

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 12:10 AM

As always , the silent majority has not spoken yet. When and if we have to …..it's gonna get ugly
Posted By: headache73

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 02:06 AM

I'm heading from KC to Greenville TX. Straight down 69. Taking a pair of pups to my son and his wife. My granddaughter will be 1 in August, she needs a dog lol
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 02:25 AM

X2 Cattail. We have a president that stands for the working people of this country. The protesters want a fight. We the people will give them one. The difference between us and them. I would give my life for freedom. For this country. They won't. There is no reasoning with idiots. Peaceful is fine. Blocking roads and causing harm is wrong and evil.

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 03:47 AM

Jerry
Did you get a location?

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 03:55 AM

No I have not been down that way I believe the posted story is the one the newspaper is covering for the attackers. I seen the same pick that stated the horses were killed and it shows the smoke bomb being tossed into the trailer everything the newspaper lied about or left out.

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 04:06 AM

Go to the link and read the comments it will make you sick.

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 04:19 AM

Do you mean the change.org link? I'd probably read the Huffington post first.
This is terrible I do hope they lock the guy up for life

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 04:42 AM

To my understanding the kid has been outed and admitted to doing it. Apparently he has requested that folks “hit him up” on fb so he can correct their thinking...
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Wylee
To my understanding the kid has been outed and admitted to doing it. Apparently he has requested that folks “hit him up” on fb so he can correct their thinking...

What does “hit him up” mean?
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 05:13 AM

Not sure how the punk means it, but I can think of a few instructive ways of doing so.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 05:16 AM

You have to forgive me for not understanding the lingo.

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 05:29 AM

Common lingo among thug/gangster types or the modern teenager meaning “please, contact me”.

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 05:32 AM

I’d post the name of the individual/perp, but I’d rather not end up in a legal battle...pretty sure he’ll end up lawyering up.

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 05:49 AM

I work with mostly young people 30 and down, all liberals.. They are wizards with technology and social media. I brought this story up this morning and even they were appalled.. I was kind of surprised. Some recent comments I’ve made has had them in an uproar.
That said it didn’t take them long to locate the perp online.
Usually all I get from these kids is flak and “no more Buck Owens”...yet I’m forced to listen to acon? And other things that scar my ears. lol
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 06:58 AM

This is what I have always said ,We do this in every war we have fought also always looking out for the bad guys rights
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 07:37 AM

There is an effort to make self defense a federal crime. The article does not say that but lynching is already a crime.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/politics/rand-paul-lynching-legislation/index.html

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by mad_mike
Originally Posted by Wylee

What does “hit him up” mean?

I m guessing he means using the batt with the barbed wire and if so I will volunteer

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 02:52 PM

I think he means with a Louisville slugger when he says hit me up!

Re: OK attack - 06/04/20 03:18 PM

I’m not looking out for his rights, just don’t want to be involved in his case.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums