Home

protesting the protesters

Posted By: pcr2

protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 08:18 PM

Well???
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 08:21 PM

I don’t think anybody has a desire to protest the protestors. It’s the criminals
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 08:26 PM

Shoot the loots I could see.

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 08:29 PM

lil city-Olean NY has been gettin threats of violence and looting going to happen so now the aryan nation is down there gonna protect people with the national guard.this got ugly 2 nights ago.all factories and stuff closing.get outta dodge Sawmill creek.

i've had about enough.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 08:43 PM

PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
Posted By: Matt28

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
Well???

I told everyone at work that we should go protest the protesting. I sure wish I would have ordered them less lethal rubber shot gun pellets from midway USA last month, a 100 round of them would be some fun. If things got bad I could alway use the 00 reduce recoil that I got from a guy who use to be in law enforcement. I got 100 round of them.
Posted By: Michael Lippold

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 09:14 PM

Those of us who would want to protest the protesters wouldn’t be able to go cause we got to go to work!
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 09:42 PM

Gonna end up in cuffs with a liberal prosecutor trying to throw you in jail if you try and stop their "revolution"
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/03/20 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Shoot the loots I could see.

This
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 01:11 AM

[Linked Image]

93% of murdered blacks are by blacks ........no protest ?
Posted By: Sawmill Creek

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
lil city-Olean NY has been gettin threats of violence and looting going to happen so now the aryan nation is down there gonna protect people with the national guard.this got ugly 2 nights ago.all factories and stuff closing.get outta dodge Sawmill creek.

i've had about enough.

I leave Olean at 4 o'clock and don't look back lol. I think I'm pretty safe at work, they aren't going to burn the welfare office
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Sawmill Creek

I leave Olean at 4 o'clock and don't look back lol. I think I'm pretty safe at work, they aren't going to burn the welfare office

Ya ought to open up a boot store- sell Red Wings and Rocky Mountain brands. From what I have seen of these protesters I seriously doubt they will loot any work boots.

whistle
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 03:22 PM

They are like vampires. They sleep all day and come out at night right after they collect their welfare or disability check.

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 03:25 PM

loot the looters??
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 03:54 PM

It's getting bad in Olean..

https://www.oleantimesherald.com/fi...bfa8fc5-4d77-5281-b30a-ec753025ba2c.html

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2

crazy--i fear what i'll do if it gets here 20min away.already have to convince myself not to go there.
Posted By: Boco

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 07:58 PM

Why did that dude get punched in the head?Was he wearing a Maga hat?
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Why did that dude get punched in the head? Was he wearing a Maga hat?

No Cops around, and the protesters are running around the City, like a pack of Wild Dogs ! A lot of people that are just trying to drive through from point A to point B, are sick and tired of those protesters. No doubt, some protester either threw something , or started banging on that Man's vehicle. That would make anyone mad .
Posted By: JEckman

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 10:33 PM

They burnt up the batting cage over thus a way..

That must be for the dude that was spending his stripper girlfriends counterfeit money on fentynol..

Re: protesting the protesters - 06/04/20 10:36 PM

i figure they are blockin the round a bouts cause they are all such well rounded people.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums