Home

Chewy.com

Posted By: yotetrapper30

Chewy.com - 06/04/20 05:42 PM

Heads up, y'all! If any of you order from Chewy.com, as I did.... STOP. They recently donated one million dollars to HSUS!!!

https://www.petfoodprocessing.net/a...BxY8XEj2N7CM6OZcwVLHG8DDU-r98NltdxwRrfdI

If anyone needs another company to order supplies from, check out hunter friendly https://www.huntsmart.com/
Posted By: k snow

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 06:47 PM

Dun with 'em.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 08:11 PM

Thanks for the heads up! We have used them for the past several years but won't anymore.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 08:14 PM

I have used them ....well till now. Thanks for the heads up.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 08:17 PM

Checked their prices a few times and I could get the same thing cheaper at the local store. Thanks for the heads up, I won't even bother checking them now.
Posted By: ADKdan

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 08:19 PM

thank you,

wont do business there again
Posted By: Rockfarmer

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 08:36 PM

Thanks for the heads up. not buying there anymore.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 10:03 PM

Never heard of them. Guess I wasn't missing anything. Good news is none of that million was any of my money. grin

Good to know, Angela. smile

Charlie
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 10:29 PM

Now each and every one of you should send them a letter explaining your dissatisfaction with their choice of charities they donate to. That way they might even realize they lost your business. Otherwise not even statistically significant.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by cmcf
Now each and every one of you should send them a letter explaining your dissatisfaction with their choice of charities they donate to. That way they might even realize they lost your business. Otherwise not even statistically significant.

That was the first thing I did!

Here is the email I just sent them:
Just writing to let you know I will no longer be ordering my supplies from your company. HSUS is the biggest threat to animal owners in the United States, and to learn that you donated to them sickened me. There are hundreds of thousands locally owned shelters and rescues that could have greatly benefited from your donations, and yet you chose to donate to an organization that is actively working to end everything from hunting, to dog shows, to horse races. Thousands of your customers are reputable breeders of registered animals, and yet HSUS believes that dog breeders should be outlawed altogether. Once word of this gets out in the breeder and sporting dog communities, your business will suffer greatly. It's a shame you didn't better research the organizations you were donating to before you did.
A Former Customer,
Angela Billings
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Chewy.com - 06/04/20 11:52 PM

BRAVO ANGELA!! Seriously. I don’t use their service, never did and never will, However if I did I would definitely send them a snail mail letter similar to your well constructed notice informing them about their customer base.
The rule of 1/100 states that for every one customer/voter/participant, that takes the time to pen a note outlining their feelings about a particular matter or position their are one hundred that feel the same and will act the same way, but are to busy or lazy to make the effort to actually write the company or candidates or council.
Ad companies and focus groups live and die by it and they take it very seriously. So do boards of directors.

Again a huge WELL DONE!
Posted By: run

Re: Chewy.com - 06/05/20 12:23 PM

Good job, Angela. Keep it up.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Chewy.com - 06/05/20 03:33 PM

Thanks Ang I’ll pass the word along to my friends
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Chewy.com - 06/06/20 12:13 AM

Angela, did they reply to your email?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Chewy.com - 06/06/20 12:29 AM

I just ordered from them earlier today for the first time.
I'll email them why I'm shopping elsewhere from now on.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Chewy.com - 06/06/20 01:35 AM

Give em (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) Mrs. Drifter
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Chewy.com - 06/18/20 12:57 PM

I hope these people aren't anti's. Anybody heard of them spending money with PETA?

Entirely Pets:

https://entirelypetspharmacy.com/?g...V7A15AhKyp-uFi5mDpCg37F8JSYaAoA5EALw_wcB
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Chewy.com - 06/18/20 04:30 PM

Nearly all of these companies that work to personify pets are full of antis. I would be more surprised to find one that wasn't.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums