Home

If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this...

Posted By: martyd

If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 03:26 AM

If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... The rest of the 49 States need to get on TV and have all their companies CEO'S stand up and say we will not risk our product being made in the city nor will we risk our employees working in the city and we will move our operations to ND the day after $1.00 is pulled from the Police force budget. Every insurance company should stop writing all business , personal , property , auto insurance for for the population in the city. I know there is many people in the city that it is not their fault but they voted for this madness for many years. The only way for this madness to stop is if all the citizens see the stupidity of the very people they have voted into office.
As long as these people are making these kind of decisions you will see it continue year after year. The people of Minneapolis and MN better wake up soon , they will loose their city before the election in Nov , to be honest I think its over for them and New York City is next. I have family that work for one of the largest Insurance companies in the USA. Insurance premiums are going to be so high you will not be able to afford it. Insurance companies are all ready looking at every zip code in the USA and deciding if they should even write another policy and just cancel out policy holders insurance in January. Why ? Even a hurricane you have at least a chance to to make your policy holders whole , not with no Police force. Wake up ! MD
Posted By: white17

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 03:42 AM

The last time I flew into MPLS I swore I would never do it again. It was like going into Mogadishu after midnight unarmed.
Posted By: MJM

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 04:05 AM

I think they should move to IA or IL. We have enough trouble here in ND.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 04:20 AM

Even if they keep the police department, they will make it so miserable for them to do their jobs with all the new rules and regulations they will impose on them. It will be the same as not having a police force. I doubt the police will even want to arrest an African American even if it involved a felony.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 04:23 AM

Minneapolis is lost!,..I have children desperately trying to move out of there! ,..mayor should resign and resign now!!
Most dont realize how grave circumstances are!

America as we know it is imploding,..its imploding because we refuse to rebuke those that control the narrative! We identifiy culpability because (they ) say we should!

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 10:00 AM

America is not imploding.

This weekend I witnessed, 3 people ripping off a Dollar General, probably 50 working and another 60-70 engaged in normal weekend activities.

The odds are still favorable.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 10:12 AM

here in ks old rail road right of ways are being turned into hiking trails. i am hauling limestone screenings which are being dumped into and spread with a paver. out in very rural country in a very rural state. when things settle down and this is finished i will be hauling in kc again. it would be a real bad idea for RIOTERS to start causing trouble in this part of the world. people in these towns of 3-400 WILL band together to protect each other.

media said the chinese flu would kill us all too

hillary will win in 2016
Posted By: EdP

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 11:23 AM

What happens in Nov will tell the tale. If Trump loses we will be in the death spiral. If Trump wins there is hope. Like him or not, Trump is trying to do the right things for the country. Some of it has been very effective and some of it, due to his personality and poor public communication skills, have been less effective. Regardless, the opposing party wants to do things that will destroy our economy and the fabric of our society.
Posted By: snowy

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 12:28 PM

Build that wall! They need to figure out how to fix their problem other states don't them coming there. Lol The state of MN has been a disgrace how they have handled this issue and have seen it in other situations through the years. Stay home know ones want you in their states and have your way of thinking and your problems.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by EdP
What happens in Nov will tell the tale. If Trump loses we will be in the death spiral. If Trump wins there is hope. Like him or not, Trump is trying to do the right things for the country. Some of it has been very effective and some of it, due to his personality and poor public communication skills, have been less effective. Regardless, the opposing party wants to do things that will destroy our economy and the fabric of our society.

Truth
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by white17
The last time I flew into MPLS I swore I would never do it again. It was like going into Mogadishu after midnight unarmed.

This. I was there for an outdoor trade show a few years back. Met some Tman members too.

People I met were nice, the city left a lot to be desired.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 01:25 PM

Pretty Guy Frey, mayor of Minneapolis, is the far left cowardly liberal that gave away the city during the first night of rioting.

That said, he is standing up to the city council saying he will not abandon the police department. The council had a hissy fit.

The president Member of the city council, Jeremiah Ellison, son of Keith Ellison, is a known Antifa supporter. He has sworn to dismantle the police department, and has the support of many members. Supposedly the council has a "veto proof majority". Let's hope Frey can actually stand his ground this time.

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 01:42 PM

I hope all the businesses pull up stakes and move out of Minneapolis and it becomes a dilapidated ghost town. Then the far left can say “see, I showed you”.
Posted By: BandB

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 01:43 PM

CEOs of major corporations are falling all over themselves trying to show how "woke" they are. I know my corporation has sent out several emails about sending money, lots of money, to "social justice" organizations, while preparing us for big layoffs. Just read the news.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 02:19 PM

I suppose in a country almost split 50/50 they don’t have anything to lose.
Posted By: coydog2

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
I think they should move to IA or IL. We have enough trouble here in ND.

You can keep them out of IA ,we do not need there pains in the ''''' here. Bad enough for how some are when they come here and the ones that are good dose not live in the area that is so mess up .MJM you can keep them all for yourself .
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 02:41 PM

the glue that binds a civil society is law and order.
Take away the glue and chaos ensues.

It'll be a free for all once the cops are gone. The honest decent citizens will loose and the criminals will win.
Is BLM going to enforce the laws?
If so as white person I'd get out now.

OP makes a good point about insurance costs. As an insurance company would feel that property insurance should be priced higher in an area with no law enforcement?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by white17

They idiotically imported people from Mogadishu to bring a little bit of Heck to America.

Keith
Posted By: Boco

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 05:11 PM

After Trump takes control as president for life,he needs to open up some re-education camps in Alaska for all the left wing nuts that dont think properly.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 05:18 PM

If funding gets pulled, who's going to guard the super bowl trophies? whistle
Posted By: hippie

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 05:23 PM

Minneapolis should try something they haven't tried since the '50s before they do away with the police..............
ELECT A REPUBLICAN MAYOR!!!! and council members won't with it.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/08/20 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
After Trump takes control as president for life,he needs to open up some re-education camps in Alaska for all the left wing nuts that dont think properly.

BOCO,

Don't you guys have some vacant land up on the muskeg
where we could deport our lefties to a Canadian gulag archipelago.

We'd hire you as the Camp Commandant

and you could set them to work all summer
cutting the brush out of your Snow-go trails
along your trap line.

You could feed them pine needle tea

but no bug dope or mosquito repellent.

Are you up for the job ?

w

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 01:29 AM

You guys give these backyard politicians way too much credit.

Yeah they can pass some crap that the governor can't veto.

They can't tell the residents how to vote when they go through the process of changing the city charter.

They can't keep the Hennepin County Sheriff's Department out of their little domain.

They can't keep the Minnesota Highway Patrol out of their little domain.

They can't keep Trump out of their little domain.
Posted By: MJM

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
You guys give these backyard politicians way too much credit.

Yeah they can pass some crap that the governor can't veto.

They can't tell the residents how to vote when they go through the process of changing the city charter.

They can't keep the Hennepin County Sheriff's Department out of their little domain.

They can't keep the Minnesota Highway Patrol out of their little domain.

They can't keep Trump out of their little domain.

They are burning MSP to the ground. Where is the Hennepin County Sheriff Department, the Minnesota Highway Patrol and Trump. It looks like those backyard politicians are running the show to me.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 01:36 PM

Business people already talking about moving out of the City I don’t see how insurance would be affordable after the lack of protection that was given to them during this mess. Mpls. Will be the new Detroit the way they are heading.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 03:38 PM

Businesses/chain stores moving out of un-policed areas.....thats what is going to happen. Amd that will put the brakes on this defunding/dismantling the police "idea."
Posted By: Calvin

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 03:39 PM

AT least it seems that Frey understands that if the businesses leave so does their income. The city (self insured) will be bankrupt in short order without the funding the businesses provide. Even just losing Target corp (world headquarters) would be a devastating blow.

As is, how many people want to go to Mpls? No matter what side of the argument you are on, Mpls isn't seen as a destination anymore.

Plant corn, get corn. Stay tuned.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by mnsota
Minneapolis is lost!,..I have children desperately trying to move out of there! ,..mayor should resign and resign now!!
Most dont realize how grave circumstances are!

America as we know it is imploding,..its imploding because we refuse to rebuke those that control the narrative! We identifiy culpability because (they ) say we should!

Frey should never have been elected. He's just a kid with no experience on what to do if things got hairy. Listening to him talk with the rioting, it quickly became obvious he didn't have a clue on what to do.
He should resign along with Governor Walz who botched the Covid19 mess by sending infected patients into nursing homes infecting elderly people living there. 80% of Minnesota's dead are from nursing homes. Talk about throwing the elderly under the bus!

Walz being a former member of the National Guard waited until the majority of the damage was done. It took Trump to warn that if Walz didn't call in the military, he would. Then, Walz knew he had to do something and called up the Guard. Things settled down after that. Had Walz done it a few days sooner, you wouldn't have seen the destruction we see now.

With talk of defunding the police, many business owners are saying they are going to take the insurance money and run; not re-open.

Walz referred to the outstate residents as a bunch of "Rocks and Cows". Saw a billboard in the land of "Rocks & Cows" stating Walz needs to be recalled.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Calvin
AT least it seems that Frey understands that if the businesses leave so does their income. The city (self insured) will be bankrupt in short order without the funding the businesses provide. Even just losing Target corp (world headquarters) would be a devastating blow.

As is, how many people want to go to Mpls? No matter what side of the argument you are on, Mpls isn't seen as a destination anymore.

Plant corn, get corn. Stay tuned.

It's insanity.

How many years you have left?

Hang in there brother and keep safe.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 08:39 PM

Thanks, Steven.
A little over 4 yrs, ....but in all honesty I highly doubt I'll last that long. In reality, terminating me at this point would be welcomed. It will be interesting to watch what happens next, however.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 09:18 PM

You should have no problem getting on with another dept being certified to finish out your years I would think if your under State pension, no?

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/09/20 09:27 PM

What is sad, Minnesota will probably vote for Biden and this mess will continue.

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/10/20 01:35 AM

So, fifty-some million in damages....chicken feed.

How many millions do you think the courts will be awarding to the George Floyd family??
Posted By: timbremn

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/10/20 03:51 AM

Race Racket: If you want to keep the money flowing you have to keep the problem going
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: If MINNEAPOLIS pulls funding for Police do this... - 06/10/20 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
What is sad, Minnesota will probably vote for Biden and this mess will continue.

Not rural MN, Just those Obama implants somewhere in the range of 100K
© 2024 Trapperman Forums