Home

NFL kneeling

Posted By: cat daddy

NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:04 PM

How many football fans will quit watching pro football, now that the nfl not only allows kneeling during the national anthem, but actually encourages it?
Posted By: Garryowen

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:06 PM

If they kneel during the national anthem I will never watch NFL football again.

Garryowen
Posted By: strongriver

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:11 PM

I stopped last year, but if someone would bring up this point it would back fire on them. When you show respect to royalty you kneel. You you go to the alter in church to pray to the Lord you kneel. So when they kneel during the anthem they could be showing respect. Point that out and half of them would stop doing it HA!!
Posted By: lady123

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:16 PM

I quit a couple years ago. Now it looks line nascar and everyone else is doing the same thing . Looks like i wont be watching any more sports
Posted By: hunter88

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:23 PM

The NFL should do the same thing college football does, play the National Anthem while the teams are still in the locker room. This way you do not give them a stage to show off, it's simple, there's nothing to talk about because it didn't happen, and it all goes away real fast.
Posted By: Finster

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:30 PM

NFL- National Fanatical Libtards. Wager a guess on my reply. wink
Posted By: DWC

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:35 PM

How many people claimed they were gonna stop watching a couple years ago. Most people are all talk....
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:41 PM

I've only watched one full game and 2 partial games in the last 2 yrs and that was the Chiefs during the last 2 play off games and the super bowl
Posted By: lady123

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:52 PM

I can say I never went back.
Posted By: Wild_WI

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 03:53 PM

Never have watched foosball bunch overpaid guys playing catch in a nicely mowed yard... Boring
Posted By: Marty

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 04:02 PM

The signs of doing away with the USA are very apparent. That brees guy is now kneeling to beg forgiveness for standing up for the USA flag and his wife joined him, $ is their god and many other folks god.

Soon you will be libel to get attacked in certain areas if you have a flag on your vehicle. They want to do away with the flag and the constitution. Police disbanded or told not to protect you.....while the animals go wild.
Posted By: white17

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 04:06 PM

I haven't watched a game in at least 50 years and wouldn't if you paid me !
Posted By: Boco

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 04:10 PM

I've been kneeling out on the trapline for 50 years or so-glad I never got any grief about it yet.
Posted By: Finster

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
I've been kneeling out on the trapline for 50 years or so-glad I never got any grief about it yet.

Been kneeling for more than that I'm sure.
Posted By: wallfur

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 04:16 PM

stop watching and stop playing the anthem .......I haven't watched 1 game since colin started kneeling was a big fan before that.
Posted By: Boco

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

Have you?Didnt think you trapped that long.
Posted By: Badger23

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 07:07 PM

I haven't missed pro sports since it's been shutdown and I've been tired of pro sports for quite awhile. College has been headed the same way with half the players tattooed up and acting like drama queens like the pros. I used to follow big ten football and basketball some but I think I'm done.

I was disappointed more when they canceled the little league world series than when they ended the NBA season and now major league baseball is whining about not getting their full pay if they play a partial year so they can pee off as far as I'm concerned.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 07:28 PM

Them overpaid morons can pogo stick on their junk with naked cheerleaders and I’d have better things to do those days. LOL
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 07:48 PM

I said on here last year that you were a Traitor to the U.S.A. if you in any way supported the NFL.

Then was told that was over the top, etc.

Well, let's just see how things play out now....Talk amongst yourselves, Lol.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 08:04 PM

Let them sit in the locker room until AFTER the anthem is played.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 08:25 PM

You can stop watching all you want but there will be little affect until you stop purchasing the stuff they are selling during commercial breaks.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

Zinggggggg!
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 09:04 PM

Ain't watched a game in several years...won't be watching NASCAR anymore eighter...

Donnie
Posted By: Matt28

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 09:12 PM

I haven't watched any sports in a long time. But all I watch now is bare knuckle boxing. Now thats worth watching.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by white17
I haven't watched a game in at least 50 years and wouldn't if you paid me !

X2 I could care less what that bunch, or nascar bunch too, has to say about anything. That's about like all the stars on TV and the movies, I give one squat what their opinion is about anything!
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 10:21 PM

I stopped watching NFL when they first started kneeling and haven't watched a single game since.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 10:50 PM

Guaranteed there will be threads about games on here when the season starts. They talk a mean talk about America, then see folks disrespect Her and still watch.
Haven’t watched since they started disrespecting our Flag years ago.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 11:43 PM

Bunch of spoiled brat millionaires. I'd rather be out in the woods rivers and valleys taking a knee to thank the creator for all he's given me. Can't watch to much TV if your looking down a barrel, casting a line or treein a coon.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 11:54 PM

I quit watching NFL when Kapernick knelt and haven't watched a game since.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/08/20 11:55 PM

I'll probably still watch some games. I don't like the kneeling though.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 12:24 AM

I have not watch a NFL game since they would not stand for the National Anthem.
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 01:06 AM

I also stopped watching after they would not stand for national anthem. So I have no new effect on ratings.
Posted By: ponyboy

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 02:14 AM

The NFL is dead to me. Sickening.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 02:33 AM

It's entertainment. I used to like to watch the spectacle.
I am no longer amused by their antics.
High school sports are of greater value than anything beyond that level.
Those kids learn that cooperation can achieve a goal that they can not achieve alone.
Beyond that, it has become self aggrandizement.
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 03:16 AM

Funny how the Millionaires in all sports get their money from the American dream and then condemn it for anyone else. I don't see any of them giving up their salaries to live on less than $60,000 a year like most people do. Fame does not equate to intelligence.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 03:18 AM

I havnt missed sports news at all
Posted By: Lockjaw52

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 04:00 AM

I will not knowingly support these hypocrites again. LeMoron James, Jane Fonda and John Legend are in the same league; they all suck!
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 07:36 AM

Should put all those kneelers on urinal stickers like the Hanoi Jane ones in the VFW.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: NFL kneeling - 06/09/20 07:43 AM

.....yall still upset over the football man not standing for the song ?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums