Home

So, Lincoln NE rioters......

Posted By: Gary Benson

So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 01:50 PM

are throwing open water bottles filled with gasoline at police, then throwing firecrackers at them, and throwing bricks. A young policewoman with 3 young children was hit in the head with a brick. Her legs and body are bruised up from getting hit by "little things." They aren't allowed to do a thing.
Posted By: k snow

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 01:54 PM

If the police can't do anything, why are they even there?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 01:57 PM

I would have quit on the spot and become a citizen defending itself.

And by the time I was through I would get my own chapter in the Bible because the carnage would be of biblical proportion.

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 01:57 PM

Oh, the city has been called on to defund the police, don't worry. They will probably be gone soon.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 02:32 PM

The police are being used as sacrificial lambs or goats, that were stoned to death, to appease the black lives matter rioters. The police, as a whole, are suffering even more mental harm, than physical harm. A lot of police will suffer mental problems for the rest of their now shorter, unhappier lives. It's not right.

Keith
Posted By: coydog2

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 02:52 PM

It will get to a point that since the police can not do the job they are to do , there will be alot of people will from groups and take it in there own hands.It will not be good. It will be like the old times I was told about in some places that the police did or could not do more then they could and the people took the law in there own hands in groups and clean up the area. There was no more problems after that .I was told about this from a police officer years ago and one of the ones that was help cause the problems was the police chief son , the people caught him red handed. I forgot what happened to him.
Posted By: cattails

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 07:32 PM

We had a peaceful protest in my home town last Friday, Across the street was about a dozen ex military decked out to the max and ready for business. Made me proud to see that. I was told they were planted there by the higher ups.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 07:39 PM

defund the police--i'm bored. wink
Posted By: Furvor

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 07:41 PM

College town. Professors that never touched the real world teaching daydreams to children.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by k snow
If the police can't do anything, why are they even there?

X2

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 09:03 PM

Police are there to absorb the bricks so windows don't get broken out.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Terrible, but true. The police are there to absorb hate. On YouTube, there is a video that lasts a little over 3 1/2 hours of Columbus police officers standing still and letting black people scream, yell and spit on them, from inches away, for the whole duration of the video The blacks get tired about every 5 or 10 minutes and a new black steps in. Most of the blacks proudly film themselves doing it. It's not right.

Keith
Posted By: nightlife

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 09:18 PM

Yep cops well-being and lives are not as important as a bunch of windows

Since it is apparent that they are not welcome in those cities that are proposing to defund them I think they should give them what they want and just quit in mass and leave the city’s to suffer what will assuadaly happen next

It then again that might just be what they want because then they can declare martial law and begin enforcing laws, rules and regulations that they want in ways they want all under the cover of protecting the public
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Terrible, but true. The police are there to absorb hate. On YouTube, there is a video that lasts a little over 3 1/2 hours of Columbus police officers standing still and letting black people scream, yell and spit on them, from inches away, for the whole duration of the video The blacks get tired about every 5 or 10 minutes and a new black steps in. Most of the blacks proudly film themselves doing it. It's not right.

Keith

That video is making a multitude of people love them.

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 09:47 PM

Blacks think they're a minority now, but the majority of blacks are good people. Wait until there's no police to protect the black thugs.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/09/20 10:57 PM

Too dangerous to leave the house to vote = mail-in ballots. Pretty simple deduction, really. Keep Joe in the basement so he can't self-destruct and let Trump continue to step on his own genitals with his tweets. I will be voting Trump all the way, but I can see why the efforts are being made to keep folks from seeing what is right in front of them.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/10/20 03:19 AM

are throwing open water bottles filled with gasoline at police, then throwing firecrackers at them, and throwing bricks. A young policewoman with 3 young children was hit in the head with a brick. Her legs and body are bruised up from getting hit by "little things." They aren't allowed to do a thing.

The young policewoman should sue the city council for promoting work place violence!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: So, Lincoln NE rioters...... - 06/10/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Scout1

The young policewoman should sue the city council for promoting work place violence!

Exactly right!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums