Home

Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

Posted By: Pike River

Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:39 AM

Protesters have taken over a section of Seattle and have set up armed check points to control the area....

3rd world status here we come!

Neither Obama nor Trump have done much IMO to mitigate such nonsense.

CHAZ BARRICADES
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:43 AM

Wasn't Hong Kong once an autonomous zone?
Posted By: Finster

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:50 AM

Old news, they did that yesterday or the day before.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:51 AM

Now they are begging for vegan food and other necessities.

Apparently a supply chain didn't figure in the planning.
Posted By: Sawmill Creek

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:51 AM

And extorting money from the businesses inside
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:56 AM

I have invested in 'precious metals' (brass, copper and lead). I wonder if that would work instead of money.

They might not appreciate the 'delivery method' though. Just sayin.

Charlie
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:58 AM

What B.S. JMO

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 01:03 AM

They should roll in there and toss everyone in prison. These people are cowards and run crying every time a little force is used. While they are at it, the should arrest the politicians of the city and put them in the clink right beside these scum. They are just as guilty.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 01:15 AM

Where are the actual citizens?
I’ll never understand city folks. None have backbones. Show up to your business with a weapon or a couple buddies and weapons and problem solved. If the police aren’t allowed to do their job, then it’s up to the citizens.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I’ll never understand city folks. None have backbones. Show up to your business with a weapon or a couple buddies and weapons and problem solved. If the police aren’t allowed to do their job, then it’s up to the citizens.

Originally Posted by Wanna Be

They are working from home --- there are no real businesses in downtown seattle- just storefronts, homeless, and a few fast food places.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 01:53 AM

They can get a whopper meatless burger if there's fast food down and they ain't burned it down yet.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 02:46 AM

Looks like they've declared war. To heck with arresting them, shoot them communists. Think of all the veterans who have served this nation and now we're allowing this.....
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 02:58 AM

The cities are Democrat led. This is what they want. They don't want no help.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 02:58 AM

Say it, pcr2....
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 04:24 AM

And the Democratic governor of Washington State was asked about the take over it and he sarcastically said he didn’t know anything about it. What a derelict. The people of Seattle that helped get him elected deserve him.
Posted By: TrappedOut

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 04:32 AM

Why would you want to go to Seattle anyways? Maybe they can cross the mountains and set up check points in our towns if they really think they are tough...

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Nelly
Wasn't Hong Kong once an autonomous zone?

Yeah but Hong Kong wanted to be western....the CHAZ wants to be anarcho-communist
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 11:38 AM

Shut off the electric and water, don't take any garbage (I'm sure they're trashing the place anyway), don't let anyone in, don't let anybody leave unless they're willing to leave in jandcuffs. It won't last long.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:31 PM

The mayor is a friend of the perps, and a friend of Obama. Antifa doesn't have any political opponents in Seattle. One of the city council members unlocked the door and let them into city hall.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 12:46 PM

Block their internet they won’t last a day!
Posted By: ZionHeritageFarm

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 01:54 PM

Even though it is Seattle it is still U.S. soil and a hostile takeover is a declaration of war. All threats... foreign and domestic.
Just sayin’
Posted By: Marty

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 03:57 PM

Thee have been amazing developments which show the liberals will allow anything as long as they think it will help them get re-elected.

Trump looses and we will see these type of things nationwide and allowed by the feds for ever more along with re-structuring the SCOTUS and a canada style gun ban within the first months.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 04:01 PM

BOHICA !!!! shocked

w
Posted By: wallfur

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 04:49 PM

if that's what they want let them have it....seal it off no one goes into "THERE COUNTRY" including supplies and no comes out.!!! and definitely don't let them return to our country....we don't need them here!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by wallfur
if that's what they want let them have it....seal it off no one goes into "THERE COUNTRY" including supplies and no comes out.!!! and definitely don't let them return to our country....we don't need them here!

The wacko governor of Washington will never do it.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by chas3457
I have invested in 'precious metals' (brass, copper and lead). I wonder if that would work instead of money.

Charlie

Ammo is better than all three that you listed.

They won’t let the city worker Clean up the porta potties they have no clue about what they are doing.

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty

Charlie

crazy
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 05:21 PM

Lol I didn't read the whole post. blush
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 05:25 PM

Question now is how to apply lead without destroying legitimate residents of the area.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by ZionHeritageFarm
Even though it is Seattle it is still U.S. soil and a hostile takeover is a declaration of war. All threats... foreign and domestic.
Just sayin’

Yup. I don't have all the intelligence and advisors that Trump has but this seems to call for an iron fist with a velvet glove. Needs balance.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 06:44 PM

Charlie

I didn't say the metals were separate entities, hence their un-appreciation of the delivery system.

Comin in HOT! whistle

Charlie

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 07:28 PM

I just heard that these turds actually have a sign up at the entrance that says "now leaving the USA".,like they've seceded. I think it's time to party like it's 1861 and send in some artillery to level the place. Of course, only after making sure those inside can't leave.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
I just heard that these turds actually have a sign up at the entrance that says "now leaving the USA".,like they've seceded. I think it's time to party like it's 1861 and send in some artillery to level the place. Of course, only after making sure those inside can't leave.

The confederate was just as treasonous as this non-sense. Lets call their bluff. I'm thinking they dint have much fight in them.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 07:42 PM

Lol I didn't read the whole post. blush

laugh

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 07:44 PM

They should circle the place with the 82nd airborne, send tanks into the place and arrest everyone that comes out for high treason. The ones that stay, they should open up on.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
They should circle the place with the 82nd airborne, send tanks into the place and arrest everyone that comes out for high treason. The ones that stay, they should open up on.

Sounds good. I'm not for military attacks on US citizens, but if you want to declare yourself a citizen of the Capitol Hill autonomous zone, and try to take a piece of American soil, then fine, let them have their way. They're foreign citizens that have somewhat successfully taken a piece of American soil by force, and should be dealt with militarily. We should use our military to take back our ground from these self-declared non-Americans.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
Originally Posted by Finster

Sounds good. I'm not for military attacks on US citizens, but if you want to declare yourself a citizen of the Capitol Hill autonomous zone, and try to take a piece of American soil, then fine, let them have their way. They're foreign citizens that have somewhat successfully taken a piece of American soil by force, and should be dealt with militarily. We should use our military to take back our ground from these self-declared non-Americans.

What happened to listening and learning?

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 07:59 PM

Just watched the 3 part series on Grant I say starve then out, cut power and block internet and phones let them eat tofu.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Furvor
Question now is how to apply lead without destroying legitimate residents of the area.

I think we're past that point. More like the deal God gave Abraham before raining down fire and brimstone.

I read that Mt St Helen is showing signs of activity, coincidence?

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

I think we're past that point. More like the deal God gave Abraham before raining down fire and brimstone.

You mean Lot right?

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 09:29 PM

Except they're squatted on other people's property.
Posted By: wallfur

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 09:33 PM

send them the paperwork so they renunciation of citizenship before "THERE NEW COUNTRY " fails....then when it does deport them!
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 09:45 PM

Diabolical!! I love it
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Keep a keen eye out for three travelers warrior!

And can you imagine the news broadcast after Jesus says to anyone to let those already dead bury their dead?
Holy Komoly.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 11:42 PM

Where is the military ?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/11/20 11:44 PM

The way things are going the military would probably go and stand with them,not against them.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
The way things are going the military would probably go and stand with them,not against them.

I wish I could argue with that.........but......
Posted By: humptulips

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 12:04 AM

The best thing to do is to just leave them alone and let the country see how their ideas work. I predict they will get tired of their fort and leave in a pretty short time.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 12:06 AM

If they're empty bldgs., maybe they've been living there for a spell.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 12:07 AM

Likely to see this spread to a lot of cities.
Bad for the economy.

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 12:37 AM

They could have downtown Detroit easy enough.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 10:12 AM

Has anyone offered them milk and cookies?

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 10:21 AM

The silver lining in all of this is mothers throughout that state can now convert their basements into sewing rooms or whatever. grin
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 10:36 AM

Finster, you and I think a lot alike. grin
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone - 06/12/20 11:16 AM

Charlie

Haha good one. And everyone thinks FnT or MTP delivers fast. Your precious metals could come so fast they wouldn't hear them until they had already arrived
© 2024 Trapperman Forums