Home

KNEELING POLICE

Posted By: rex123

KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 08:25 AM

Cops kneeling to protesters what do you think?
Posted By: pcr2

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 08:36 AM

they should be fired for being racist and biased.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 09:44 AM

I think they’ve been beaten down so much in the last 10 years they’re unsure what to do. It’s caving to the problem in my humble opinion.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 09:51 AM

Embarrassing...that's what.

I like the one guys answer when they demanded he kneel. He Said he kneels for no man.... only God.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 09:52 AM

Sadly, it will lead to more dead cops in the future.
Posted By: Finster

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 10:02 AM

It's disgusting
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 10:47 AM

If I lived in a city where cops kneeled I would move.

Actually that is a half truth. If I lived in a city I would move. I don't think there has ever been a better time to live in rural America than right now.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 12:40 PM

Selling out it’s like saying Michael Brown was innocent along with every felon with a gun was a victim. Stupid
Posted By: 653

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Selling out it’s like saying Michael Brown was innocent along with every felon with a gun was a victim. Stupid

Absolutely! Any cop taking a knee should be fired on the spot! Goes for athletes too
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 01:16 PM

Not good.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 03:08 PM

Like I've said before, I'd put their faces on urinal stickers just like Hanoi Jane Fonda!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 03:10 PM

Stupid
Posted By: Teacher

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 03:38 PM

Taking a knee is a right of expression guaranteed to all who live here. Firing someone for taking a knee would violate their constitutional rights. Beyond that, it may help to slow or stop the violence. It’s all in the interpretation. If it shows demonstrators they won’t be harmed for peaceful protest, then it creates a working relationship.

Everything I’ve seen and read about police lately is about their aggressive responses. Several officers have done the knees to necks maneuver and it was caught on video. Several have shown officers hitting people who are not being violent, and it was caught on video. The 75-year old guy who was pushed and hit his head, was not helped up, and this was caught on video. Indiscriminate use of rubber bullets is being caught on video. Tear gassing people in front of a church, in a time designated for peaceful demonstration, did not look good for federal law enforcement. The dash cameras on police vehicles and body cams on police uniforms are supporting what the private videos are showing. Aggressive policing has its place. Overly aggressive policing that results in bodily harm or death is where the trouble is.

Officers, See the pattern here: EVERYBODY has a cellphone with a camera today. Videos of violence go viral almost immediately. Public sentiment today is not in your favor, so check your frustration at the time clock and be prepared to be non-aggressive while doing your job. The general public supports you doing your job. What it doesn’t support is law enforcement being the jury and executioner.
Posted By: Boco

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 03:43 PM

The only kneeling they should be doing is collectively kneeling on the necks of the criminal element.
But they are badly outnumbered by the mob and have no political support or back up from citizens.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 03:45 PM

Maybe ALL law enforcement should take a month off, you know, to reflect on their wrong doing. I'm sure all the criminals would follow suit.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 04:40 PM

That's exactly what they should do. Blue flu for 30 days. Or just take a knee in front of any black related crime.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Taking a knee is a right of expression guaranteed to all who live here. Firing someone for taking a knee would violate their constitutional rights. Beyond that, it may help to slow or stop the violence. It’s all in the interpretation. If it shows demonstrators they won’t be harmed for peaceful protest, then it creates a working relationship.

Everything I’ve seen and read about police lately is about their aggressive responses. Several officers have done the knees to necks maneuver and it was caught on video. Several have shown officers hitting people who are not being violent, and it was caught on video. The 75-year old guy who was pushed and hit his head, was not helped up, and this was caught on video. Indiscriminate use of rubber bullets is being caught on video. Tear gassing people in front of a church, in a time designated for peaceful demonstration, did not look good for federal law enforcement. The dash cameras on police vehicles and body cams on police uniforms are supporting what the private videos are showing. Aggressive policing has its place. Overly aggressive policing that results in bodily harm or death is where the trouble is.

Officers, See the pattern here: EVERYBODY has a cellphone with a camera today. Videos of violence go viral almost immediately. Public sentiment today is not in your favor, so check your frustration at the time clock and be prepared to be non-aggressive while doing your job. The general public supports you doing your job. What it doesn’t support is law enforcement being the jury and executioner.

US Courts have ruled over and over that employers have a right to curtail their employee's rights of expression at work. Employers can fire someone for taking a knee.

You have obviously seen police officers taking a knee, which makes your statement "Everything I’ve seen and read about police lately is about their aggressive responses." a very obvious lie.

The church was set on fire by the rioters. That is not peaceful.

"EVERYBODY has a cellphone with a camera today." is yet another very obvious lie you told.

"The dash cameras on police vehicles and body cams on police uniforms are supporting what the private videos are showing." is another lie. Most of the dash camera and body camera videos do not support the edited videos the media releases to inflame the masses.

Why tell such obvious lies? Do you believe everyone else is stupid?

If you can't support your position without lying, you most likely should not support that position at all.

Keith
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 04:56 PM

How many cities have huge areas destroyed but the MSM is selling peaceful protests narrative because they have to report it that way but that doesn’t mean it never happened. CNN reporting on peaceful protest in front of a burning building while dodging stuff being tossed at him. LOL

Michael Brown is still sold as a victim today so explain that.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 05:11 PM

The 75-year old guy who was pushed and hit his head, was not helped up, and this was caught on video.

That 75 year old was a known provocateur,traveling to many protests inciting unrest.He was in the process of photoing one cops radio and the other cops receiver.This in an attempt to learn or intercept their communications,...my understanding of how it works. At any rate the guy clearly is reaching out and touching or attempting to touch the officer as the police were marching forward. The cops were justified in my opinion by pushing back and then the guy stumbles.....:Play stupid games
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher

Im glad you never "taught" my kids in school. You've judged every officer(s) you have seen in a video based on a mostly incomplete video segment you saw on TV, but you state that the police shouldnt be the jury..when they were actually there on scene.....SMDH!

As an LEO, I feel that an on-duty LEO should not express ANY public views except related to his/her professional duties.
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 05:18 PM

Cops should only kneel when they are cuffing a perp that is proned out on the ground!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 05:31 PM

Makes me sick. The police are placed in a war every shift to protect society and then they are expected to cower to a society that has no respect for them.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: KNEELING POLICE - 06/14/20 07:21 PM

Until the mayors and city councils have their back LEOs are in a no win position. Violence against cops should never be allowed, rocks, molotov cocktails, should be considered deadly weapons and responded to with deadly force. Snipers on the top of a couple buildings would have ended these riots the first night.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums