Home

I Have been hacked

Posted By: Kirk De

I Have been hacked - 06/19/20 03:07 PM

My email Trappintales has been hacked as well as my facebook and paypal account. I can be best right now through my phone. I do not control them now. make sure it is me your contacting. Especially if money is concerned.

Kirk DeKalb
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/19/20 03:13 PM

That sucks! Thanks for the heads up!

Chris
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/19/20 04:09 PM

I guess that's better than being thrown into a brush chipper though.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/19/20 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Kirk De
My email Trappintales has been hacked as well as my facebook and paypal account. I can be best right now through my phone. I do not control them now. make sure it is me your contacting. Especially if money is concerned.

Kirk DeKalb

Some free advice. Get off of facebook.
Posted By: Actor

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/20/20 04:25 AM

I had my email hacked earlier this year and I believe it was accomplished through FaceBook…. I had a fight with my sever company and ended having to file a complaint with the FCC. After I filed the complaint it didn't take too long to get things straightened. About 5 or 6 years ago I had a money problem with PayPal, and could get no straight answers or cooperation from them and I filed a complaint with the Ohio Attorney Generals office... that took less than 3 weeks to get straightened out.

If you get lack of cooperation from these large corps you have FCC, FTC and some states like Ohio has Consumer Affairs Office thru Attorney general. I ask a couple of the agencies what they could do to these corporation, if they refused... They all told me, these companies have licenses that can be revoked. Ohio told me they could pull licenses to do business in Ohio.

You will find the older you get the more these large companies will try and take advantage, because, old people get so frustrated they give up or don't want to go through the hassle.

Garry-
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/20/20 11:59 PM

Maybe its your magnetic personality...
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/21/20 12:16 AM

That's not good.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/21/20 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

LOL
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/21/20 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung&Rusty

Kirk DeKalb

Some free advice. Get off of facebook.

^^^^ Yup.Any body on facetwitter is asking for trouble.
Posted By: James

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/21/20 12:51 AM

Kirk DeKalb

So how do we know this is you?

Maybe you're the hacker, trying to throw suspicion on every post Kirk makes.

Jim whistle
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/21/20 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by The Beav
Originally Posted by 52Carl

LOL

Wow
Posted By: Vinke

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/21/20 04:48 AM

These thing get me all charged up!!
( hope this is me otherwise I got hacked too)
Posted By: nramemb

Re: I Have been hacked - 06/21/20 06:37 PM

hope this is me. if not i wonder where i am???
© 2024 Trapperman Forums