Home

T-Man members near Pacolet, SC

Posted By: Rob & Neall

T-Man members near Pacolet, SC - 06/21/20 12:06 AM

My son and I will be travelling to Pacolet near the end of July for the South Carolina State Trap Shoot. Wondering if there is any good fishing nearby and what there is to do in the area? Any help would be appreciated.

Rob
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: T-Man members near Pacolet, SC - 06/21/20 12:56 AM

This T man member helps out other T man members when they need help if you can help him out that would be great.
Posted By: Tom cat

Re: T-Man members near Pacolet, SC - 06/21/20 01:37 AM

Hang on let me do some digging... check out the pacolet river, it feeds into the broad river, it was years ago when I last fished the broad river, but the catfishing was pretty good and it was around this time of year. Cut bait worked well in the broad... I'm gonna contact another T-man member in the a.m. and get him to holler at you too.

Re: T-Man members near Pacolet, SC - 06/21/20 09:51 AM

Thank y'all...no rush...still have a couple weeks.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: T-Man members near Pacolet, SC - 06/21/20 10:07 AM

If I'm not mistaken the pacolet heads out of Saluda, NC. I believe they stock (trout) in the NC section. Now if you all come on about 45minutes up to NC there's tons of good trout fishing. Stock or native. Easy walking or bust your tail walking. Like mentioned earlier the pacolet is pretty big down there, but I don't know about public access. Several small lakes around that area. Don't hesitate to ask.

Re: T-Man members near Pacolet, SC - 06/22/20 09:47 AM

Thanks for the info...good starting point for us.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums