Who's yer daddy? whistle
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/22/20 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Who's yer daddy? whistle

grin
Posted By: trap master

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/22/20 10:58 PM

yep... and don't forget, black lives matter!!!!!
Posted By: keystone

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 12:18 AM

There all daddy’s over there, they just don’t know which kids are theres!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 12:50 AM

None of them must have been black or there would be riots & looting oops I mean peaceful protests!

Alternative comment: Isn't it nice to see gun control keeping people safe! (sarcasm alert for Canadians and union members who drank the koolade.)
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 12:54 AM

This is fake news. Chicago has some of the most strict gun control laws in the country. Therefore, this could not have happened.
Posted By: dustytinner

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 01:45 AM

Alternative comment: Isn't it nice to see gun control keeping people safe! (sarcasm alert for Canadians and union members who drank the koolade.)
[/font][/quote]

Easy gun powder!
Posted By: hippie

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
None of them must have been black or there would be riots & looting oops I mean peaceful protests!

Lol
Posted By: Zim

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:00 AM

I would think those folks would be embarrassed with a
14% kill ratio. Need some more range time.
Them other 86% could come back to give ya an attitude adjustment.

Zim
Posted By: pcr2

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:01 AM

100 is a good start
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:03 AM

More info. One death was a 3 yr old boy in the car with his Daddy, who was the target. More bad aiming.
Another was a 13 yr old girl in her home watching TV. 5 out of 14 deaths were children. Way to go Chicago. Keep voting Democrat.
I like listening to the coyotes howl at night.
Posted By: Finster

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:07 AM

Just more evidence that the agenda of the left (that too many on here practice) is nothing more than hypocrisy. These people don't give a dam about black lives or anyone's lives.The only care about power. That is the entire agenda, if you think differently, you need some serious intervention because you are not competent.

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:16 AM

It is comforting that Biden is the best they could come up with, though.......
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:19 AM

Gary- I overheard a conversation the other night
Wife: Joe BIden is just really friendly.
Husband: Oh yeah, and Geofry Dommer was just really hungry.
Posted By: Actor

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Finster
Just more evidence that the agenda of the left (that too many on here practice) is nothing more than hypocrisy. These people don't give a dam about black lives or anyone's lives.The only care about power. That is the entire agenda, if you think differently, you need some serious intervention because you are not competent.

You nailed right on the head.. and the head of the Liberals isn't in Washington DC, he lives in New York and his name is George Soros. He is the head of the snake and what do you do to stop the snake ...???

You will have to answer that yourselves...

Garry-

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Actor
Originally Posted by Finster

You nailed right on the head.. and the head of the Liberals isn't in Washington DC, he lives in New York and his name is George Soros. He is the head of the snake and what do you do to stop the snake ...???

You will have to answer that yourselves...

Garry-

They stop wigglin when the sun goes down.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:52 AM

I look at Chicago news yesterday. 61 were shot in 2 days last nite. Not sure how many dead, sounded like mainly black thing in certain areas were most violence happens. What caught my eye was video of survalience camera in alley in South chicago.a young black guy with black hoodie an surgical mask run though alley at 2 kids. Who there mom ok to walk a half block to store for candy in daytime as dangerous neighborhood. He is running with what looks like a 9 mm an shoots an kills both of kids for no reason, idk less what they do there, but ya incredible amount shootings. In chicago, used to be 1 day bus trips on wkend from Dubuque to chicago for $20 to zoo or museums. Last time I chicago was on that. An was over 20 years back to McCormick place to car show in febuary, they discontinue bus trips a few yrs ago
Posted By: Boco

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
It is comforting that Biden is the best they could come up with, though.......

I think they picked Biden cause he is loved by all-a Kindly old Father figure.
Then when he gets elected,he'll be pushed aside and labelled a dotard and their real choice will emerge from the shadows.

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:59 AM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06/21/police-release-images-of-suspect-in-south-chicago-shooting-that-left-2-teens-dead/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiFkNjW-JbqAhUHgnIEHUMYBh4QFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw02_91UMtpEx_LDcflkfASE&ampcf=1

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 03:08 AM

I goof that up, not able to copy paste image I want to of mask gunman
Posted By: bobcat_trapper

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 07:40 AM

Sound like someone should offer shooting lessons!! whistle Just saying they would save ammo!!
Posted By: coydog2

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by bobcat_trapper
Sound like someone should offer shooting lessons!! whistle Just saying they would save ammo!!

Why give shooting lessons they will not show up and they do not worry about save ammo because they will just have another riot and do some looting to restock for what they are low on and upgrade.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 09:22 AM

Talk is talk but these guys are far more dangerous than we give them credit for . Like Coon Man says they come out of the blue killing ..Like the kid in Mall of America ,happens so fast . This war wont be fought in trenches .And we are our own worst enemies . And white women are the worst for coddling and pity .Until they learn different. and by then we are over run
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:10 PM

At least he was wearing a mask.
Posted By: Zim

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
Talk is talk but these guys are far more dangerous than we give them credit for . Like Coon Man says they come out of the blue killing ..Like the kid in Mall of America ,happens so fast . This war wont be fought in trenches .And we are our own worst enemies . And white women are the worst for coddling and pity .Until they learn different. and by then we are over run

Uh, don't be lumping white women into a group of coddling and pity.

I have one who will ride on over and slap tame ya.

Zim
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 02:53 PM

My white woman doesn't do much coddling or show pity either.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 03:42 PM

More info. One death was a 3 yr old boy in the car with his Daddy, who was the target. More bad aiming.
Another was a 13 yr old girl in her home watching TV. 5 out of 14 deaths were children. Way to go Chicago. Keep voting Democrat.
I like listening to the coyotes howl at night.

Kids get shot a lot in poor black neighborhoods, not so much because they are targets, but because there are huge numbers of kids all over poor black neighbornoods, because the government stupidly pays poor people to have more kids.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/201...ority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

"Population Patterns
Underlying these changes is the rapid growth of minority groups compared with non-Hispanic whites. Results from the 2010 Census showed that racial and ethnic minorities accounted for 91.7% of the nation’s growth since 2000. Most of that increase from 2000 to 2010—56%—was due to Hispanics. Non-Hispanic whites, though still a majority of the nation’s population, accounted for only 8.3% of its growth over the decade.

Minorities accounted for 93.3% of the nation’s population growth from April 1, 2010 (Census day) to July 1, 2011, according to Census Bureau data released today. Of the total population growth of 2.8 million during that period, the total increase for non-Hispanic whites was only 192,000."

Keith
Posted By: Boco

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 03:45 PM

White man better hurry up and start breeding or he will cease to exist as a race in a couple generations.
This one-two kid thing so the parents can amass more money and junk will be their demise.
Was only a couple generations back that the white man had large families of 10-12 kids .
Posted By: pcr2

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
White man better hurry up and start breeding or he will cease to exist as a race in a couple generations.
This one-two kid thing so the parents can amass more money and junk will be their demise.
Was only a couple generations back that the white man had large families of 10-12 kids .

is that an offer?? wink

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 03:53 PM

Money taken from middle and higher class whites through taxes and given to poor minorities encourages poor minorities to have more kids all at the expense of white people's ability to support kids of their own.

Keith
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Money taken from middle and higher class whites through taxes and given to poor minorities encourages poor minorities to have more kids all at the expense of white people's ability to support kids of their own.

Keith

I posted stats on births by race one time on here. It was alarming ..... So much so the thread got axed

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Zim
Originally Posted by Snowpa

Uh, don't be lumping white women into a group of coddling and pity.

I have one who will ride on over and slap tame ya.

Zim

I don't think he's lumping ALL white wimmen in, but he has a solid point if you watch the "protesters".

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 04:15 PM

I think whites have less kids cause they actually take care of them.

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 04:19 PM

Mostly.

(Not) Getting ssi for every kid when the woman isn't married would stop alot of the single parent families.

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 04:20 PM

A high percentage of the rioters and looters would not exist if the American taxpayer did not have their money taken by threat of force, for non compliance and given to the mother of that rioter and looter. Mindless kindness makes problems worse. We can't keep paying to make progressively more low quality human beings, of any race, who won't or can't provide for themselves. It is already collapsing our country.

There are good and bad people in all races. We should never help the bad ones reproduce and definitely not at the expense of the good ones.

Keith

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 04:25 PM

There are many poor whites who take poor care of their kids too. It's a problem of poor nurture and nature. Blacks and Hispanics do have proportionately more bad people than whites, but there are lots of very good blacks and Hispanics too.

We need better quality kids of all races.

Keith
Posted By: Matt28

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 04:40 PM

My ex had too white kids then hit some hard times in her life and so how ends up with 2 more kids that are half black, and for some reason don't get child support on the 2 half black ones. Then complains that they won't pay. I then reminded her that if she is worried about people not paying their child support she could pay hers to me. Lol don't think she likes that idea. So she sits at home with all them kids and has no job and waits on the welfare. Its becoming the American dream I guess.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 05:00 PM

Like Rodney Dangerfield said. My kids are a real piece of work. I told them one day you're gonna have kids. They told me one day you will too.
Posted By: Sheepdog1

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/23/20 10:47 PM

I hope they have 100,000 shot this next weekend with 1000 dead. dang idiots, lets defund the police. Well, when you cant walk over to your neighbors house to see if they will turn down their music, or you call an ambulance because your child has a tummy ache but you are too dang stupid to take them to the ER or the DR. Then die. we aint your mama. Stupidest dam people on the face of the earth but making all kinds of demands Shut up and get a dam job.

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/24/20 04:15 AM

104 shot over weekend, 41 shot Monday, with 6 murders, that must be worse In US, only place worst. Probly US Mexican borders. Tia Junna, el juradez. Across el paso
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/24/20 04:40 AM

Many folks never leave the neighborhoods they grow up in Chicago its the only world they know.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: 100 shot in Chicago - 06/24/20 10:48 AM

not a thing on the news about it , mad
© 2024 Trapperman Forums