Home

BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C.

Posted By: Moosetrot

BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:16 AM

Apparently protesters in Washington D.C. have been trying to tear down the statue of Andrew Jackson and establish an autonomous zone similar to Seattle. They've been moving in barricades, etc. The Park Police have moved all news agencies out of the area. They spray painted "BHAZ" on the columns of the Episcopal Church where Trump held photo-op.

Moosetrot
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:18 AM

This should go well.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:18 AM

Start dropping them with sniper fire and they’ll all head for home. And yes, I believe it’s gotten that bad. Stop it now or it will only get worse.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:35 AM

Is any of this being done on Federal land? If it is, charge them with federal crimes. The democratic mayors and governors aren’t going to do anything about it. It’s all part of the summer of love to them.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:39 AM

There on to step 2. The dude that was high up in the colonel Sanders campaign has called for the statues of Jesus to be pulled down and any stain glass windows of him destroyed. I'll say it again, where as uncle Berniy been lately? The man behind the curtain?
Posted By: Marty

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:40 AM

Georgia House passes bill to dissolve county police departments.
Posted By: curtisd

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Start dropping them with sniper fire and they’ll all head for home. And yes, I believe it’s gotten that bad. Stop it now or it will only get worse.

I agree. its time to take the gloves off.
we definitely need a population reduction.
Posted By: Marty

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:44 AM

You have something like Kent State happen to a crowd of black agitators and the nation will explode from coast to coast. I say Pre Pear.

smile
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 02:49 AM

D9 time.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 03:00 AM

Do rioters make goods compost?
askin' for a freind
Posted By: wr otis

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 03:40 AM

DC mayor is probably only to happy to stick it to trump with this business. It's a flaming bag of excrement on the White House steps, and she is hoping the Donald comes out to stomp it out.

He ought to sign an executive order making it a small fine to shoot a protester. Something affordable, where a guy could go to dc with a pocket full of cash and make a difference.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis
DC mayor is probably only to happy to stick it to trump with this business. It's a flaming bag of excrement on the White House steps, and she is hoping the Donald comes out to stomp .

The main reason the democrat mayors are letting their extreme leftist wing, destroy their cities, is to get a response from President Donald Trump and his supporters, that they can use to motivate moderate democrats and unaligned people to vote for biden and other democrats in the upcoming elections.

I think it is likely to backfire if we stay cool.

Keith

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 04:03 AM

I think the population as a whole is getting sick of this bullcrap, and would like to see it ended. And might display their appreciation come nov.

City folk think they can run the country however they want to. Country folk don't cotton to that brand of thinking.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 04:09 AM

I agree with KeithC, but I also agree with Wanna Be.
So let's compromise. Let's let it play out like KeithC suggests, and as soon as the election is over, let's take
Wanna Be's advice. smile
Posted By: KeithC

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 04:11 AM

A lot of people want to end it badly now. A single bad incident right now could easily lead to many thousands of dead Americans. If it does blow up I hope the left people die and the country survives.

Keith
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Ditchdiver
I agree with KeithC, but I also agree with Wanna Be.
So let's compromise. Let's let it play out like KeithC suggests, and as soon as the election is over, let's take
Wanna Be's advice. smile

Thats what I'm thinking. I figure the lids blowing off one way or the other after the election.
Posted By: warrior

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Georgia House passes bill to dissolve county police departments.

It's not what it looks like. It's an attempt to resolve a long standing state constitutional power vs county/city usurpation.

In Georgia the county Sheriff is a constitutional officer and the highest legal authority in the county, answerable to the Governor.
However, Georgia also has "home rule" where county commissions and city councils have the authority to enact and enforce local code. In seven counties the commissions have established county police departments which has de facto diminished the authority of the Sheriff.
This bill will allow the voters of these seven counties the ability to abolish their county police returning authority to the Sheriff.

It does not allow abolishing city or municipal police departments.

JMO, something that is long overdue. It's just that the current climate has just now allowed the legislature cover to act.

Two counties north of me have both county Sheriff and county police. And in both there have been times the two very nearly came to blows.
Posted By: warrior

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 04:56 AM

In all the counties I'm aware of its because the commissions could not control the sheriff so they set up a police chief they could, relegating the sheriff to a glorified jailer and process server.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 09:34 AM

I can tell by y’alls’ posts you are loving you some people of color and can’t wait to vote for Biden.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 09:52 AM

I mighy have missed but it really shows lack of leadership on Biden's part that hr has remained so silent on such a HUGE subject. I couldn't until now imagine a presidential candidate not speaking on how he would handle Amercia's greatest concerns.
Posted By: James

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 09:59 AM

I'd rather see a potential leader remain silent that to bluster and talk big, and do nothing in the end.

Jim
Posted By: pcr2

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 10:01 AM

looT
Posted By: Pike River

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by James
I'd rather see a potential leader remain silent that to bluster and talk big, and do nothing in the end.

Jim

Sure but as a candidate he should show his plan or ideas so people know what theyre getting. This is terrible.

To your point his strategy is probably let Trump keep talking and he will hang himself. Just shows what we'll get. Do nothing and try not to screw things up.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Originally Posted by James

Jim

Sure but as a candidate he should show his plan or ideas so people know what theyre getting. This is terrible.

To your point his strategy is probably let Trump keep talking and he will hang himself. Just shows what we'll get. Do nothing and try not to screw things up.

I wouldn’t get to deep in something that only requires a pulse to get admiration.

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 11:49 AM

Biden's camp wants him to stay in the basement and shut up, it's their best hope.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 11:54 AM

its their only hope.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis
Biden's camp wants him to stay in the basement and shut up, it's their best hope.

Picaloe player is a basement dweller. Who called that basement dweller a picaloe player?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 12:09 PM

I mighy have missed but it really shows lack of leadership on Biden's part that hr has remained so silent on such a HUGE subject. I couldn't until now imagine a presidential candidate not speaking on how he would handle Amercia's greatest concerns.

He hasn't been told what to say yet.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 11:44 PM

He is going to keep as low profile as possible and say as little as possible (less chance of him saying somthing stupid if he dosnt open his mouth ) and the Bolsheviks Leftist Mob BLM are going to keep poking the big orange bear until he loses his temper and does somthing stupid or says somthing more stupid than usual .
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/23/20 11:58 PM

This protesting could be bigger than the coronavirus.
Posted By: k snow

Re: BHAZ-Black House Autonomous Zone in D.C. - 06/24/20 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by stinkypete
This protesting could be bigger than the coronavirus.

Why do you think it started?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums