Home

Will the big liberal cities eventually fail

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 03:22 PM

I know many people say they are failing now. However, what will these cites look like in a year or two. Will most of the businesses and working people leave and the cities lose their money base eventually making them one big slum? Or will most of the businesses and people put up with this nonsense like they have been and stay keeping the cities alive? Or will it be somewhere in between?
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
I know many people say they are failing now. However, what will these cites look like in a year or two. Will most of the businesses and working people leave and the cities lose their money base eventually making them one big slum? Or will most of the businesses and people put up with this nonsense like they have been and stay keeping the cities alive? Or will it be somewhere in between?

Have you been to Detroit or Chicago? If not let me paint the picture, extremely segregated, extreme poverty and crime rates within the main part of the city. The suburbs will remain safe and well policed, crime and nonsensical protest are not allowed in the suburbs and that is where the successful will live.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

Have you been to Detroit or Chicago? If not let me paint the picture, extremely segregated, extreme poverty and crime rates within the main part of the city. The suburbs will remain safe and well policed, crime and nonsensical protest are not allowed in the suburbs and that is where the successful will live.

I never been to Chicago, but aren’t the businesses and corporate offices still there keeping their tax base despite the mayhem in some sections.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 03:43 PM

Cities always die because they fill up with poor quality people and the good ones leave. Eventually the poor quality people move out or die and the realestate becomes valuable again, sometimes after it's sunk into the ground. Rome is a good example.

You see it now with gentrification. Over the Rhine in Cincinnati was nice when it was first built and all German. Poor black people gradually moved in as the neighborhood aged and burnt lots of it it in various riots, driving out most businesses and almost all non blacks. Eventually most of it was empty. The city started giving buildings and burnt out lots to anyone who would fix up the properties. Hordes of gay people moved in and started making it nice. Hordes of Yuppies followed. Hordes of businesses opened up. The few remaining poor black could not afford to live there and moved out. Over the Rhine is really nice now and has some of the best restaurants in Cincinnati.

It's a never ending cycle.

Keith
Posted By: Marty

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 03:49 PM

If cities die on a large scale it will effect us all and those leaving the big cities are polluting the rest of the country with liberalism. The next few years will not be good no matter how it goes.....
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 07:00 PM

I’m hopeful based on what I’m seeing in Delaware. NY and NJ folks are moving there in droves to escape the taxes in those s states. Numerous times tax increases have been on the ballot and they voted no. I think people are learning.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 07:08 PM

If they win in Nov the working class will keep them on life support for years to come.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
If they win in Nov the working class will keep them on life support for years to come.

Hopefully the working class can see this and vote accordingly.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I’m hopeful based on what I’m seeing in Delaware. NY and NJ folks are moving there in droves to escape the taxes in those s states. Numerous times tax increases have been on the ballot and they voted no. I think people are learning.

What a jerk you turned out to be- them fools and Cali refugees are fleeing to Texas at alarming rates and as soon as they get here they want to vote in new laws to ruin this place too. We don't want them Hobbie!

Look at what has happened to Colorado in the past 40 years.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 08:45 PM

People are free to move wherever they want aren't they?
The undesireables move in and take over and instead of standing ground,those that dont like it leave-then it repeats.
Thats how the vibrant inner cities of the 50-60's turned into sh holes over time.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 08:51 PM

i'm amazed the Canadian Space Agency hasn't signed you up yet.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 08:52 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
The undesireables move in and take over and instead of standing ground,those that dont like it leave-then it repeats.
Thats how the vibrant inner cities of the 50-60's turned into sh holes over time.

Up into at least the mid nineteen thirties, thieves and other no good people had their houses burnt down or disappered, if they did not change their ways. I know old men and knew a lot more, who took care of their neighborhoods problem people like thieves, child molesters and rapists.

Keith
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:20 PM

You're speaking of Montreal and Toronto?
Posted By: woodtick

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:35 PM

you Americans think in mysterious ways
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:36 PM

Bobo the Canadian expert on American Affairs.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:37 PM

And his sidekick Tickbite.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:38 PM

He's more right than you can see or undestand

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:43 PM

Undesirables have taken over the cities. That's no secret. Point taken.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by woodtick

I got to go to Kmart and get underwear

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:44 PM

Don't you have a broken hockey stick to polish or something?

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:46 PM

no, just use sandpaper

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

Don't you have a broken hockey stick to polish or something?

He's working on his American vocabulary. Do you undestand??

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:48 PM

Ditto when it comes to how some of you Canadians think about grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and spelling.

Keith

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:50 PM

I didn't realize this was an English class, Sorry

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 09:55 PM

eh?

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:00 PM

Is that the best you can do Gary?... Like Donald Trump in a Debate...... Daaaaaa!!!

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:02 PM

Brilliant.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:03 PM

They always play the race card when they got nothing else woodtick.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:03 PM

I still don't get the Canadians obsession with America. I guess we should be flattered though.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:06 PM

I am not obsessed with america, I just think you have a sexy butt

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:06 PM

ya ever wonder which ones the pitcher and who's the catcher with them 2,

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:07 PM

whoops, I meant presidents wife

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:08 PM

flattery will get you no where. gringotta riot and loot.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:08 PM

Were not obsessed with America,its just there is no other fun stuff to talk about.We get all your news here besides our own.
But seriously everything that happens in the states affects Canada's economy,because of the trading relationship.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:09 PM

weeze like things rough.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:09 PM

to old to riot and too feeble to loot

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:10 PM

I don't have a butt. I'm a skillet-arse.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:10 PM

fishin's more fun anyway. wink

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:25 PM

Were not obsessed with America,its just there is no other fun stuff to talk about.We get all your news here besides our own.
But seriously everything that happens in the states affects Canada's economy,because of the trading relationship.

"United States: US$336.8 billion (75.4% of total Canadian exports)"

Shutting down the U.S. is gotta be killing you guys. frown

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 10:29 PM

Now I understand.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/28/20 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I still don't get the Canadians obsession with America. I guess we should be flattered though.

oh Gary.... stop being modest. you know good and well they're jealous of us having the best country on earth.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 12:19 AM

Sounds like even Canadian media is obsessed with the US. We don't get any Canadian news.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 12:23 AM

Trick question. Everything will eventually fail. Nothing lasts forever.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 12:37 AM

Whats old will be new again.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 12:43 AM

Stay gold pony boy.....
Posted By: star flakes

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 01:04 AM

What are these City States? Gramps you have to answer that question, and no one here has. Where does the revenue come from? That is your answer in they do not generate income as they are cancer economies.

There is a vast network of foreigners laundering money through these city states. There is the narcotics trade. There is the welfare state money flow of Visa laborers, foreign student money and the cash cow of the welfare state. All of this money is laundered through store fronts or banks, which all take their cut. Well Fargo makes a fortune skimming money going out of the United States by illegals or visa workers. This revenue is then laundered into Wall Street.

Someone mentioned the herd flow out. That septic herd flows into states which do not want this liberal trash but Republicans welcome for the pimp money, which in turn has ruined Oregon, Washington, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Missouri, Montana and is in the process of destroying the Dakotas. These refugees leave areas where houses are 500,000 as starters, and come to rural states which have low incomes and now surging real estate prices, which local people can no longer afford. In my area, I speak with young couples who would do anything for a starter home, but none are available at anything they could afford. I rolled my eyes in reading that Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota who allowed the plague to spread in her foreign owned meat slaughter plants, was begging for people to move to South Dakota. South Dakota has no infrastructure in jobs, housing or things like water systems to deal with hundreds of thousands of liberals who will turn that state into another liberal utopia, laundering money.

These city states will endure, just like that English extortion scheme will exist, as long as the money keeps flowing in from illegal sources or sources which are stealing it from Americans. Rome was on city. America has hundreds of Romes with the same ivory tower and slave ghetto exploitation.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by star flakes
What are these City States? Gramps you have to answer that question, and no one here has. Where does the revenue come from? That is your answer in they do not generate income as they are cancer economies.

There is a vast network of foreigners laundering money through these city states. There is the narcotics trade. There is the welfare state money flow of Visa laborers, foreign student money and the cash cow of the welfare state. All of this money is laundered through store fronts or banks, which all take their cut. Well Fargo makes a fortune skimming money going out of the United States by illegals or visa workers. This revenue is then laundered into Wall Street.

Someone mentioned the herd flow out. That septic herd flows into states which do not want this liberal trash but Republicans welcome for the pimp money, which in turn has ruined Oregon, Washington, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Missouri, Montana and is in the process of destroying the Dakotas. These refugees leave areas where houses are 500,000 as starters, and come to rural states which have low incomes and now surging real estate prices, which local people can no longer afford. In my area, I speak with young couples who would do anything for a starter home, but none are available at anything they could afford. I rolled my eyes in reading that Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota who allowed the plague to spread in her foreign owned meat slaughter plants, was begging for people to move to South Dakota. South Dakota has no infrastructure in jobs, housing or things like water systems to deal with hundreds of thousands of liberals who will turn that state into another liberal utopia, laundering money.

These city states will endure, just like that English extortion scheme will exist, as long as the money keeps flowing in from illegal sources or sources which are stealing it from Americans. Rome was on city. America has hundreds of Romes with the same ivory tower and slave ghetto exploitation.

People moving around all willy-nilly, newcomers, outsiders coming in and changing everything, blah blah blah. That's an old story, and a big part of all of our family histories, in a free country. It still stinks when you're on the losing end. But it's the way of the world.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 01:21 AM

Just learned of an issue in a nearby town. New folks moved in two weeks ago from a city to the north. Already called code enforcement on a neighbor that was born and raised in the town that has had horses, pigs and cows all that time.
Posted By: charles

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 01:49 AM

Lots of cities and counties issue corporate bonds to fund large projects. Check the ratings on their bonds, With the current loss of tax income, many may have to default on their bonds. Time to move then.
Posted By: James

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 01:51 AM

A bad time to own bonds all right.

Jim

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by trap master

oh Gary.... stop being modest. you know good and well they're jealous of us having the best country on earth.

No its more like watching this

[Linked Image]

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 02:10 AM

"Revenues have plunged and expenses have soared as millions of workers stopped earning incomes as their workplaces shut down, and started collecting benefits instead.

Trudeau says the situation demanded the biggest government response in our lifetimes.

That’s sent estimates of the federal deficit into orbit, to $250 billion or more."

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 02:11 AM

Taking a picture of another mans but is your business but we don't need you to post that crap here mister

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 02:13 AM

I never noticed the man-but you did-latent tendencys I suppose,lol.

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 02:16 AM

So I guess we know what you peak at now

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt
"Revenues have plunged and expenses have soared as millions of workers stopped earning incomes as their workplaces shut down, and started collecting benefits instead.

Trudeau says the situation demanded the biggest government response in our lifetimes.

That’s sent estimates of the federal deficit into orbit, to $250 billion or more."

We're gonna get free money like Alaskans.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 02:32 AM

AMERICA, the country so great even the haters wonts leave......

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 02:45 AM

In bad economic times, we get less. Because, there is less.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 03:01 AM

Twit, that Alaskan PFD isn’t even close to a paycheck. Have fun with the pink panty check from your queen. Should buy lots of aftershave for ya! Cheers Bozo!
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Will the big liberal cities eventually fail - 06/29/20 03:05 AM

Easy,,Bozo and Tickbite are GREEN with envy over us.Any one reading in here can see that.Heres their heads,, sick sick
© 2024 Trapperman Forums