Home

Medical masks from China

Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 04:14 PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A package arrived in my mailbox today from China. Opened it and found a ziplocked package of facemasks. No shipping/order form or any sales flyer included with package. I did not order any masks nor did I research online for any masks. Wife suggested I toss them in trash which I did after taking the photos. Has anybody else received unsolicited masks in the mail?
Very odd in my opinion!

Chris
Posted By: Boco

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 04:17 PM

Intentionally infested with covid by the chinese-germ warfare at the most basic level.
Donate them to the democrats.
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 04:23 PM

Do you have a friend or business associate that may have ordered them for you?

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 04:23 PM

Boco do you have anybody specific in mind? Trudeau perhaps? grin

Chris

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by 8117 Steve R
Do you have a friend or business associate that may have ordered them for you?

Nobody mentioned anything and I never inquired with anybody concerning masks.

Chris

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
Boco do you have anybody specific in mind? Trudeau perhaps? grin

Chris

Yea send him some-but I doubt he would get them with all his security.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 04:49 PM

I blame it on our current administration pay people to stay home instead of putting people to work making our own. Yeah I know a couple companies got going but not enough to do the job. I heard there was going to be a covid test for everyone that wanted one and it was going to be free. Nothing but lies to get votes and give away printed money to get votes. The way Texas, Florida and Arizona is getting hit by covid we are giving the election to Biden and it most likely be both houses also, and our guns.

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
I blame it on our current administration pay people to stay home instead of putting people to work making our own. Yeah I know a couple companies got going but not enough to do the job. I heard there was going to be a covid test for everyone that wanted one and it was going to be free. Nothing but lies to get votes and give away printed money to get votes. The way Texas, Florida and Arizona is getting hit by covid we are giving the election to Biden and it most likely be both houses also, and our guns.

What is your address? I will send you the masks!

Chris

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 05:31 PM

Send them to the White House he needs help.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 05:43 PM

You know it’s up to the States to open on their own!
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 05:57 PM

In an NPR interview a while back they were talking to a guy who owned a mask making company. He said during the Sars virus when masks were needed the hospitals and all mask buyers begged him to ramp up production, which he did. He said he almost lost his company because as soon as demand waned every one went back to China for their masks. The hospitals should have kept buying his masks and we wouldn't be in this position. I can't see how that's Trumps fault or the Feds for that matter, I don't need them to provide me a mask. People need to look out for themselves.

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 05:58 PM

Well aware of that and its not working very well.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 05:59 PM

Chris, that's weird. Did the package have your name on it to or just your address?

Keith

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/29/20 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Chris, that's weird. Did the package have your name on it to or just your address?

Keith

My full name.

Chris
Posted By: minklessinpa

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/30/20 02:45 AM

i got the same thing the other day! different masks but i did not order any.! different adress and phone # than mine!
Posted By: Mr. Ed

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/30/20 02:52 AM

On another note when is this country going to wake up and leave China out of our production stream ? Masks & antibiotics are not what we what to depend on from a communist country. We were self sufficient years ago and we can be self sufficient again. Tariff the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) out of our products coming from China so that the price will be the same as if produced here. Only way to bring back good paying jobs. Will we pay more----sure but tell China to pound salt.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/30/20 03:14 AM

Hodgatrapper, do you have any recent or particular enemies come to mind that might have sent them? Maybe let the feds know.

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/30/20 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by adam m
Hodgatrapper, do you have any recent or particular enemies come to mind that might have sent them? Maybe let the feds know.

None. I am like a rainbow after a refreshing summer rain. Loved and admired by all!
smile

Chris
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/30/20 11:34 AM

This is an old article, but maybe it applies. https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadesh...ges-from-asian-e-criminals/#590da61b69f3

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/30/20 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper
Originally Posted by adam m

None. I am like a rainbow after a refreshing summer rain. Loved and admired by all!
smile

Chris

I like that,I'm gonna use it.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/30/20 07:42 PM

They were making everyone at work wear masks. Pulled out a box of masks with nothing but chineese on it. I told them they could keep their smallpox blanket I would find my own mask.

Re: Medical masks from China - 06/30/20 09:10 PM

Boco: I hereby give you all rights and privileges to use my phrase "I am like a rainbow after a refreshing summer rain. Loved and admired by all!" in all posts here on T-man. Perhaps it will take the edge off when you communicate with some of the Yanks here who give you a hard time! grin

Chris
© 2024 Trapperman Forums