Home

Kansas masks in public

Posted By: Yes sir

Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 09:21 PM

Governor made it mandatory starting Friday
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 09:36 PM

Good luck enforcing it school teacher. Wonder if she got a heavy duty ruler? cry
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 09:37 PM

Funny tho, in many states, it's against the law to appear in public wearing a mask, especially when carrying! LOL
Posted By: Len Dunham

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 09:52 PM

She can kiss my BUTT.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Len Dunham
She can kiss my BUTT.

Just stop yer whining and put yer mask on !!!! laugh

Oh yeah,

And bend over and standby for yer Covid-19 Vaccine !!! shocked

They're going to inoculate you in yer butt !!!! laugh

BOHICA !!!!! laugh
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 10:31 PM

What happened to “it’s my body, you can’t tell me what to do”?
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 10:49 PM

Well, I wander just how many public places will enforce this new BS? Sure the libtard walmarts will be all over it, but don't expect many mom and pop places to care. Think I will only patronize places that do not.
Just how in the heck are you supposed to eat at a restaurant with a mask on? Suppose she will be closing them back down too.
See what happens when we let Lawrence and the other big cities elect our governor, Quantrill may have been onto something.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 10:51 PM

im not going to. I won't pee on that woman if i see her on fire someplace

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 10:58 PM

I may be done working for awhile. Hauling contaminated dirt from the old ammo plant in De Soto to the Johnson county landfill. If I wear a mask it will be a zoro mask
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I may be done working for awhile. Hauling contaminated dirt from the old ammo plant in De Soto to the Johnson county landfill. If I wear a mask it will be a zoro mask

We'll see.

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:00 PM

we will see what ?
Posted By: adam m

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
Well, I wander just how many public places will enforce this new BS? Sure the libtard walmarts will be all over it, but don't expect many mom and pop places to care. Think I will only patronize places that do not.
Just how in the heck are you supposed to eat at a restaurant with a mask on? Suppose she will be closing them back down too.
See what happens when we let Lawrence and the other big cities elect our governor, Quantrill may have been onto something.

Every place is hit or miss. I made a post on this. Some restaurants won't let you in the door or order without one but the rest of the time it's perfectly fine not to wear one. Try to figure that one out.
I've been kicked out of several places because I can't wear one. Most don't care others are understanding
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:07 PM

we will see what ?

If you don't comply.

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob
Funny tho, in many states, it's against the law to appear in public wearing a mask, especially when carrying! LOL

I know that was a big issue in Illinois not sure about other states
Posted By: Marty

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:13 PM

No need to wear one if you can keep 6' away from other people, according to the executive order.

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:14 PM

you coming down here? want to ride along? better be here friday cause if this is for real i am parking
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:22 PM

The democratic praise rioting and looting and are doing everything thing they can to ruin this country. I don't feel the need to comply.
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:38 PM

We have had the stupid mask mandate for a month. Amazingly the 3 walmarts closest to me are not enforcing it art all.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:45 PM

Next you will need to hop on one foot while spinning a chicken over your heads.
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/29/20 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Len Dunham
She can kiss my BUTT.

X2!!
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
The democratic praise rioting and looting and are doing everything thing they can to ruin this country. I don't feel the need to comply.

Q
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 12:08 AM

Posted By: wetdog

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho
Originally Posted by Yes sir

Q

I hear you loud and clear
Posted By: larrywaugh

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 01:10 AM

If she thinks I'm gonna wear one while working when it's a hundred degrees in the shop. Ain't gonna happen.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 02:19 AM

Andrew, Andrew, Andrew.
What are we going to do with you and your kind? You are so obtuse!
Big Brother knows best- next thing you know they will save your state
from plastic straws just like in Cali!
whistle

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hippie

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 02:28 AM

Could be nation-wide if the dems get control and go through with their threats to.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 02:33 AM

I'm just gonna say that I'm protesting everywhere I go...they can't do ssss to me BLM!! Right?

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 02:36 AM

...remember "WE" elected a demo!
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 02:55 AM

Many of the states that mandate a mask don't say how you have to wear them. I've seen many people with them around their necks, on arms, on legs, only covering the mouth. Seems to be a waste of time and money. Had a restaurant about two weeks ago that said we had to wear a mask in the entryway until we were greeted by the hostess, meanwhile there place was seated wall to wall and none of the staff or patrons were wearing a mask, my wife and I left. Restaurant next door no mask requirement and the food was great, been 14 days and we're still kicking.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 03:29 AM

Picked up a couple warrants from another jail that was holding them for us. I walk in and they are wearing masks the kind they use at the dentist office I’m thinking your kidding me those are pointless more leaks then the USS Minnow had.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 03:55 AM

That sounds like a missed opportunity to me.
You could have thanked them all for masking up so you didn't have to LOL
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 04:16 AM

If I don’t wear a mask I’m selfish!
If I don’t like fences I’m xenophobic and racist!
If I don’t want little boys in little girls bathrooms I’m homophobic!

My wife has spent 18 years raising our twins. All she wanted In the end was two men and a graduation. Sad!! Not sure what will happen now frown
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 04:45 AM

I think I just heard the Japanese officer in the movie on the TV, "The Bridge Over the River Kwai," announce;

"You and your men... will wear mask!"

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 04:49 AM

Lol, that was racist!
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 04:55 AM

you coming down here? want to ride along? better be here friday cause if this is for real i am parking

I don't think he knows you very well, LOL.

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 06:48 AM

This was during the peak around May.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: beeman

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 01:40 PM

I watched a Dr. on the tv this morning relate mask wearing to World War 2 England when the Germans were bombing London at night and England mandated that everyone black their windows so enemy planes could not tell where the London was at night. He said imagine if one of your neighbors decided he did not have to follow these rules. The bomb might not fall on his home but it could easily hit his neighbors.

Interesting analogy.
Posted By: K52

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
...remember "WE" elected a demo!

No "WE' didn't, speak for yourself, I sure as #### didn't vote for that lesbian control freak. No way that order is going to fly down here, sheriff said pretty much at the start that no one would be arrested for disobeying her executive orders regarding C19.

I understand what the quotation marks mean in your statement, I just loath her that much.

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by beeman
I watched a Dr. on the tv this morning relate mask wearing to World War 2 England when the Germans were bombing London at night and England mandated that everyone black their windows so enemy planes could not tell where the London was at night. He said imagine if one of your neighbors decided he did not have to follow these rules. The bomb might not fall on his home but it could easily hit his neighbors.

Interesting analogy.

Apples and oranges. The Germans followed the Thames river for guidance, didn't need the light from a window. LOL. That was more for home morale and making everybody involved in the war effort. Just like a lot of this mask strategy, a feel good effort that we are doing something. My wife and I went to the local ice cream place last night and the guy that was working had a mask on. Had a full beard and the mask was just one of those generic paper ones over that beard. It was almost comical the way it was out in front of his face, but by golly he had a mask on.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Andrew, Andrew, Andrew.
What are we going to do with you and your kind? You are so obtuse!
Big Brother knows best- next thing you know they will save your state
from plastic straws just like in Cali!
whistle

[Linked Image]

wife wanted to eat at a coffee shop cafe the other day a few weeks ago , I got a nice roast beef sandwich delivered to the car (no counter service at that time ) with a lemonade and a darned paper straw , you have about 3 minutes from insertion to be done drinking or the darned straw is mush.

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 02:14 PM

You did blow the paper sleeve at your wife didn't you? lol. That's the only thing their good for.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 05:29 PM

Our county commissioners are meeting now. I was assured by 3 of the 5 that they would vote and tell her to pound sand. Hopefully they don’t get there mind changed by the county doctor. 9 cases in 5 months good grief!
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Kansas masks in public - 06/30/20 05:41 PM

Oh man, that's too bad!
Been to kansas several weekends for 18u baseball tournaments in last month or so. Our local high school legion team my son pitches for, Hickman post 105 seniors (Norris High School).
Didnt have to wear a mask once except for Wichita state venue where we only needed it when walking around in the stadium but not once we were seated. Loved Kansas and traveling there this last month and a half. His team is now 17 and 2, kansas has been very good for getting back into playing baseball again. Hes getting ready to pitch in college and summer ball has been important.
Jim

Didnt need one in Fort Scott..
[Linked Image]

Didnt need one at Friends university in Wichita...
[Linked Image]

Didnt need one except to walk around in Wichita state stadium. Once seated we could remove them.
[Linked Image]

And we didnt need one this last weekend when we won the mid America KU world series in KC and Topeka.
[Linked Image]

© 2024 Trapperman Forums