Home

Couple vilified for protecting their home

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 01:02 AM

I usually don’t get that mad, however, the lead story that Tucker Carlson had on tonight really has me riled up. Recently during the riots, a mob went on a couples property in St. Louis and started to do damage to their property. When the home owners told the mob to leave, the mob threatened to kill them and their dog. The couple called the police and then the home owners security but nobody came to help them. The husband then went inside and got his legally owned semi-automatic firearm and stood just outside his house on his own property alongside his wife who had a small pistol. The mob finally got the hint and dispersed. The media immediately vilified the couple and even calling them racist even though the crowd was also white. The couples address was posted on social media and they have been receiving death threats since. The Governor of Missouri, who happens to be a Republican, didn’t come to their defense and stayed mum on the entire situation. Here’s the kicker, the St.Louis district attorney is threatening to file criminal charges not against the mob who threatened to kill them but against the couple for resisting the mob. The district attorney said she will hold the couple fully accountable as per Missouri law. Whatever that means. In fact, the husband didn’t point the rifle at anybody but just held it across his arms. This is an example of what we have to look forward to if we try to protect our lives and property.
I don’t know how to post this Tucker segment on here otherwise I would.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 01:12 AM

Saw that on the news, just sickening the way its being let go on.
Posted By: old_newbie

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 01:15 AM

"The right to bear arms shall not be infringed..." I'm afraid the politicians, lawyers, and whomever don't really understand what this means. If I ever feel threatened in my own home, the gun is coming out, liberals be darned. We live in such a appeasement type culture anymore, I'm not sure anyone in charge is trustworthy. Glad I live where at least I feel free! God Bless America!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 01:16 AM

Just the beginning.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 01:33 AM

If her was on the illinois side of the river, they would of already hung him..
Posted By: Flipper

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 01:35 AM

We need to go to Missouri and protest show the politicians we support self defense
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 01:53 AM

Yall are so civilized, I say the DA needs to be hung from the arch.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 01:57 AM

So, this country was built on the rule of law as a constitutional republic where the rule of law determined what people were allowed to do.

Now, the politicians directly determine what is allowed based on being re-elected.

So, clearly the constitutional republic has, in many parts of the USA, ceased to exist.

Imagine if the American nazi party was doing what blm is doing? What do you think would happen to those people if they were burning, looting and torching police stations and equipment?

Clearly you are seeing that 'special' rights are being given to blacks.....the rule of law is done in some places and national chaos may not be far away.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

America is fading. Sad. The good ole days are over and I'm afraid won't be back.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Imagine that...a Northern city. Couldn’t pay me enough to live up North.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:10 PM

St Louis isn't very far north.
Posted By: Art S

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:13 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:21 PM

I’d be more afraid of the way that woman was holding that gun. LOL The moral of the story is they did not get robbed or hurt so forget the MSM logic.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:30 PM

And to continue.....

Gated community......very exclusive Forest Park area on west side of downtown. That is a multi-million dollar home they have restored.......museum quality furnishings, etc.

They are both lawyers.

Same street as Mayor......"peaceful" protesters had illegally entered through a small security gate and were tresspassing.......and on the way to the mayor's house down the street.....to demand her (also democrat) resignation for publicly disclosing names and addresses of some BLM protesters. Apparently, they took exception to having their ID's known so harm can come to them in the night.

Takeaway is these protesters, when faced with the very real possibility of getting smoked, backed down. This liberal couple has shown the rest of the civilized world how it's done. It is not calling the cops who will act in the role of speed bump before stepping aside to let your house burn down. It's standing your ground and pointing a loaded gun at em. That will do more to quell these protests than the diaper change service most big city mayors are offering.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:32 PM

I saw that too, but I thought she was holding a phone taking video of the mob ...she kept holding it up and sweeping back and forth at the mob, like taking a video.

I understood the need to have proof of the situation , for their protection, though I did keep thinking, with as violent as that mob was , I wanted them both armed.

It is our right to protect ourselves as surely as the politicians have their armed security to watch over their sad 6.

If they get taken to court, push it all the way till the penalty is turned in the direction it needs to go...on that mob of misfits.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:38 PM

Pistol in one hand.....phone in the other. She looked like she had more experience with the phone than the weapon. Has probably never fired the weapon. Was handling it like it was a kitchen utensil.....or a Harry Potter wand.
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:42 PM

Report from NBC news- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ers-outside-their-st-louis-home-n1232400
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
Pistol in one hand.....phone in the other. She looked like she had more experience with the phone than the weapon. Has probably never fired the weapon. Was handling it like it was a kitchen utensil.....or a Harry Potter wand.

At least she had the courage to stand with her husband and to protect what was theirs.

Far to many have stood aside and let the liberal scum destroy their property.

Keith
Posted By: hippie

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:44 PM

These two are to be on with Tucker Carlson tonight.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:44 PM

Oh ok...so I wasn't imagining that ! Well maybe after this , they both will become very familiar with their local gun range. She should have something with much more firepower at the ready than that pistol, though keeping it in a holster on her, even inside their house would be a good idea .
Posted By: Gone Trappin.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:45 PM

Nobody enforces the law and if anybody takes it into their own hands to do the job of the law (protecting people and punishing bad people) they are crucified. If America still exists after this we need some public executions.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:46 PM

Unfortunately,once it ramps up those are the first types of homes/people that will be taken by the mob.More loot there.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Oh ok...so I wasn't imagining that ! Well maybe after this , they both will become very familiar with their local gun range. She should have something with much more firepower at the ready than that pistol, though keeping it in a holster on her, even inside their house would be a good idea .

Agreed.
Maybe this will be the tipping point for this couple. It is apparent they believe in personal property rights as well as maintaining the ability to protect themselves and their property. They may vote Trump in Nov if they can stay out of jail that is.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Agreed.
Maybe this will be the tipping point for this couple. It is apparent they believe in personal property rights as well as maintaining the ability to protect themselves and their property. They may vote Trump in Nov if they can stay out of jail that is.

Makes me wonder, just how many liberals really do have firearms in their home , and no one knows how they really feel until something like this happens ?

Interesting thought .....
Posted By: grapestomper

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 04:12 PM

Both of them in the pictures I saw did not look very comfortable holding the weapons.
I was hoping nobody rushed them or it could have gotten ugly.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 04:16 PM

Once police have been taken out of the picture entirely,you will see these marauding gangs armed to the teeth as well.
Seen the start of it in Atlanta where armed thugs at the wendys warned the police that it was a no go area for law enforcement.
And the cops stayed out.
It will be interesting when all the police forces have been eliminated.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 04:17 PM

I can only wonder the consequences for the couple if they had to shoot somebody. The same for any one of us if we have to protect ourselves from a radical left mob or anybody that claims they are a BLM person no matter how justified we are in our actions.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 04:24 PM

If they shoot an unarmed person they will wind up like the cops.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 04:39 PM

Makes me wonder, just how many liberals really do have firearms in their home , and no one knows how they really feel until something like this happens ?

Interesting thought .....

Well with some liberals ability to never see their own hypocrisy, it might be more common than they want us to know about.
Posted By: Big George W

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 04:39 PM

"This is an example of what we have to look forward to if we try to protect our lives and property."

Could not agree more.

"Makes me wonder, just how many liberals really do have firearms in their home , and no one knows how they really feel until something like this happens ?

Interesting thought ....."

Indeed it is, and believe me - at the plant I work at in Connecticut - the air is filled with folks over 55 talking about dogs and automatic weapons with big clips taped together as far as home defense goes....

Also - I am seeing people who I would say are leaning towards the Left, or Moderates stating that the time is now to get armed and ready, and to also ensure that Trump secures a second term.

"I can only wonder the consequences for the couple if they had to shoot somebody. The same for any one of us if we have to protect ourselves from a radical left mob or anybody that claims they are a BLM person no matter how justified we are in our actions."

Yup... everyone will be paying attention, because no matter what the outcome - it is going to be the start of things to come as far as what the future holds for the citizens of our Country.

Also - one of our truck drivers - at the defense plant asked during a meeting in a roundabout way if he could carry a weapon, and what should he do if his truck is basically overrun by protesters [we're talking an 18 wheeler with the company logo on it, etc...] and at the time I thought he was nuts, but now I realize this is a very legit concern.
*Sadly the company's position was basically to avoid any kind of conflict, as they were missing the point being made...

I am so proud of this couple.

Yes, I am sure they both were quite nervous, as I would have been too.

Not so much of the stance being taken, but knowing how they have now subjected themselves to the entire world for open ridicule, hostile opinions, and yes - amongst the folks I know: a great source of inspiration of how one can take matters into their own hands and rightfully so defend their property, as last I checked - all these protesters crashed through a gate - or destroyed a gate not locked - in order to knowingly trespass through a private community to go to a protest where the streets were closed.

Since they are both lawyers, I would hope they knew what they were getting themselves into, as I am sure the fallout will be quite harsh, but on the other hand there may come a time when one must defend what is there's, by any means necessary.... which is a day I personally hope does not come our way.

I personally don't think we got to worry about a civil war, I think what's coming is going to be far worse, and again I hope to God I am wrong....
Posted By: Finster

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Imagine that...a Northern city. Couldn’t pay me enough to live up North.

Ok....Ummmmm............ ATLANTA??????

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 04:48 PM

The latest is the DA may press charges against the homeowners. crazy

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 05:13 PM

The difference between the wealthy lawyers and people like us is we wonder who will sue us and are thinking about who they will sue. LOL

Wealthy Democrat lawyers with guns protecting what’s theirs it can’t get much better then that.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

For what?

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 05:45 PM

Another good reason to stay completely out of big cities especially controlled by dem mayors and district attorneys. Even the democrat home owners aren’t protected by their own kind. If they still support BLM after the experienced they went through, I would describe them as hypocrites.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 05:51 PM

If that would happen to me I would shot the offenders then barricade myself In the house and take on all comers. The wife could leave If she wanted to before the shooting started.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mason Mayer
Nobody enforces the law and if anybody takes it into their own hands to do the job of the law (protecting people and punishing bad people) they are crucified. If America still exists after this we need some public executions.

What we need though....wont happen , We've become too civilized!
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 05:55 PM

Merica!
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Just because someone doesn't have anything in their hands doesn't mean they can't do physical harm to another person.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:00 PM

"I feared for my life.
Can I see my lawyer now."
then STHU

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
"I feared for my life.
Can I see my lawyer now."
then STHU

Exactly!

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Okie Farmer

Just because someone doesn't have anything in their hands doesn't mean they can't do physical harm to another person.

If you think that absolves you nowadays,ask the cop who used a gun against a tazer and is facing murder charges.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:04 PM

Don’t bet on it when the laws no longer apply it’s time to survive then.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:05 PM

The old SSS principle applies.
Posted By: 30/06

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:07 PM

The video clips I've seen did not show events leading up to the gun-waving, so there may be some creative editing going on. The couple certainly appear to have had reason to fear for their safety and home. However, as a somewhat trained unprofessional, I didn't see them doing anything to de-escalate the situation, or even prevent further escalation. Their technique was terrible, and may leave them open to assault charges given that they pointed weapons back and forth across a crowd that appeared to stay out of their yard. I hope they are not charged because their actions were understandable. However, this situation illustrates the need for planning, practicing, proficiency, and proper mindset. I'd love to hear a defense expert like Mas Ayoob dissect this scenario.
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:11 PM

DA Gardner in St Louis is a piece of work. I don’t live in St Louis never have and never will but I watch St Louis news. First few nights when they had riots , burnings etc the police arrested several and she did not charge them and turned them loose that night so they could get back to their ways. Blew my mind but that kind of gives you a view of what’s going on. About a year or so ago she had a list of police officers that she would not charge any of there arrests. Saw on the news were she said she was going to protect the protesters rights and said she looking into the homeowners.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:11 PM

i cut back the turtles food 50 percent in case i need to dispose of any evidence.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:14 PM

Didn't you guys see the husband on TV? They have already "lawyered" up, which is easy to do when you are one.

But he was already going down the checklist......"we called for them to stop....they didn't.......they said they had weapons.....we feared for our lives.......we worried they would burn our house down.....they would rob us......we were worried they would kill our dogs......."

And the other thing they have on their side is the pretty lenient "Castle Doctrine" laws we have in MO.

And what a small world it is.......St. Louis prosecutor who would like to see them burn was a state legislator when the CD laws were passed, and a vocal critic at the time. She argued then, somebody would do what they did.

Curious what she is going to do when they come for her (prosecutor).

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

For what?

Beats me. That's the scuttlebutt making the rounds though.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

For what?

Doesn't matter. Election coming up she just wants her face on the tube.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:44 PM

Missouri has a stand your ground law, and a good one so the DA is just posturing and probably wouldn't have said a word but for the leftist media trying to portray this as whatever they can to vilify the patriots in question. Yes, they are patriots for standing their ground!

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:47 PM

To add.. Surprised to see AN AR COME OUT OF A HOUSE LIKE THAT, BUT VERY PLEASED!!!!!I

That should make the rioters think twice about leaving the hood with their craziness.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 06:57 PM

The DA is a fool what violation of what statute was met by that couple dealing with trespassers. None
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 07:00 PM

It will be interesting when all the police forces have been eliminated.

Dormant serial killers will begin the harvest. lol
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 07:03 PM

Stand your ground.Protect your family and property.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 07:16 PM

Apparently the homeowners were "threatening and verbally assaulting" the innocent crowd.
Posted By: trap master

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 06/30/20 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
And to continue.....

Gated community......very exclusive Forest Park area on west side of downtown. That is a multi-million dollar home they have restored.......museum quality furnishings, etc.

They are both lawyers.

Same street as Mayor......"peaceful" protesters had illegally entered through a small security gate and were tresspassing.......and on the way to the mayor's house down the street.....to demand her (also democrat) resignation for publicly disclosing names and addresses of some BLM protesters. Apparently, they took exception to having their ID's known so harm can come to them in the night.

Takeaway is these protesters, when faced with the very real possibility of getting smoked, backed down. This liberal couple has shown the rest of the civilized world how it's done. It is not calling the cops who will act in the role of speed bump before stepping aside to let your house burn down. It's standing your ground and pointing a loaded gun at em. That will do more to quell these protests than the diaper change service most big city mayors are offering.

Absolutely spot on! you can watch that video and see those people don't know how to handle guns, but the presence of those guns decided the outcome of the situation.
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 07/01/20 12:06 AM

The only mistake I saw, they should've taken cover behind the stone/cement decorative fence, in a defensive position. Amazing how a couple firearms in the arms of obviously nervous people can calm things down.

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 07/01/20 01:08 AM

The only mistake I saw was he didnt yell "Dance you MF tarbabies" and start firing at their feet.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 07/01/20 01:10 AM

Boco,Boco,Boco

Re: Couple vilified for protecting their home - 07/01/20 01:22 AM

Sorry PCR,I apologize.I cant stand all the Politically correct stuff all the time.I gotta cut loose once in a while.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums