Home

Is the KKK membership up?

Posted By: Leftlane

Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:13 PM

All throughout school and for my entire adult life, every possible source of information has drove home the point that the Klan is a hate group, a bunch of paranoid bigots, and that they are nothing but evil disguising themselves as patriots and Christians.

The past month, we are hearing and seeing a scary number of reports about law enforcement / country or city DAs NOT protecting people from racial violence, NOT protecting private property, and considering the story about the couple who face charges in St Louis going out of their way to appease vilolent protesters instead of tax payers. To date, our governors & city officials are NOT getting the job done and neither is our president.

We all know that there are at least some in power that will go out of their way to ruin anyone who stands against this BS, but wait. What if the people who stood up were in some sort of a hood or all wearing masks to hide their identity? I have recently been peppered with the idea that the Klan kept order back in the day and they didn't care who needed to be put in their place, black white, or otherwise. Is this true?

I am not saying I am looking to join up, I am not advocating that anyone joins up- I am just curious: Is the membership of organizations like the Klan taking in record new memberships and cash donations?

Who is in the know? You can PM me if you want to.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:17 PM

I guess my biggest question is this: How can a society see the need for a BLM without conceding a possible need for balance?
Posted By: charles

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:20 PM

Thin ice.
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:22 PM

To your first ? YES.
Posted By: vermontster

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:22 PM

why even post this

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:24 PM

I suppose you have a fair point Charles.

I am simply curious how a devisive racial organization like BLM can gain traction without a competing organization doing the same.

Moderators, if you think this is a little too much food for thought please delete and I wont be bringing it up again.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:24 PM

Does kinda make sense.....
Posted By: gregh

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:27 PM

They are both hate groups, but for some reason no one wants to offend the BLM group by calling them one.
Posted By: patfundine

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:28 PM

The same can be said for the mafia. They would not have allowed this rioting nonsense to happen.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by gregh
They are both hate groups, but for some reason no one wants to offend the BLM group by calling them one.

Exactly!
I want to be clear to everyone and as clear as I possibly can be. I don't hate anyone and if I ever decided to it would be based upon ones actions and have nothing to do with the color of their skin, where they go to church, or even who they love. I am big on personal freedom but I believe freedom should end when it starts limiting the freedom or worse yet harming another individual.

That being said- I see a crap load of harm being done right now and facts are facts. The less ppl in charge who take action, the more they leave the door wide open for another entity to take that action
Posted By: 1lessdog

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:31 PM

I have the KKK guide book ( By Laws ), it is from 1927 and have the Application to become a Klan member in Fargo N.D. From the same time. It does make for some interesting reading.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
I guess my biggest question is this: How can a society see the need for a BLM without conceding a possible need for balance?

The KKK isn't going to provide balance to this situation. That's like balancing out redlining your engine on low oil by also shifting into low range at 75 mph.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Coös

The KKK isn't going to provide balance to this situation. That's like balancing out redlining your engine on low oil by also shifting into low range at 75 mph.

Well it is obvious you consider yourself a thinking man- what is your solution?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:35 PM

Hate group= limited thinking.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:37 PM

The media and politicians don’t consider the BLM a hate group. Actually, in the eyes of the dems and liberal media, they are heroes. If any politician did consider them a hate group, their careers and family would be destroyed. Fly over country people know BLM are a hate group but are considered racist rednecks in doing so.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:40 PM

I hope I am wrong but short of the president calling in the national guard how do these riots end?
Don't you think at some point, some group (whether they are actually Klan members or not) will grab their shot guns, torches, and a pillow case with holes in it and drive the looters and rioters out of the streets?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:40 PM

White Lives Matter.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:41 PM

There are probably pretty close to even numbers of whites to blacks destroying cemeteries, statues and businesses in the BLM terrorist organization. Blacks are being used by the liberal left, whose leadership mostly thinks of blacks as barely human.

Groups like the KKK and Arayan Nation, which is paticulary involved in recruiting prisoners, are going to grow. It's hard to watch people of your race being targeted by another race and to not get angry at the entire race.

The real struggle is between radical leftists and the rest of America. If it comes down to civil war, blacks, being somewhat unfairly thought of as being the problem, are going to really suffer, because they are easier to pick out then white leftists.

The only thing that will stop a huge increase of racial hatred is if black people start stopping the bad behavior of other blacks.

Keith

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:42 PM

I have no ideas on solutions given the players. Just glad I don't live in a city. It will blow over.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:47 PM

I agree, same, and I hope you are right
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

The only thing that will stop a huge increase of racial hatred is if black people start stopping the bad behavior of other blacks.

Keith

Those you are referring to have left that behind. It is pointless for them to speak to those who view them as ”those who have surrendered to the white culture.”

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Keith

Those you are referring to have left that behind. It is pointless for them to speak to those who view them as ”those who have surrendered to the white culture.”

I meant that the good black people need to physically stop the destructive blacks by threat of force or force. The time to talk is weeks past.

Keith

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 06:53 PM

Guys I wish it was that simple. I have had two black friends confide in me this past few weeks that they are being threatened if they so much as voice their opinions. It is sad, but I have no reason to not believe them.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:01 PM

Keith

I recently saw video of Candace Owens trying to reason with a roomful of people who supported BLM.....they were trying to shout her down , none of their answers made any sense , and with her very sharp , educated comebacks, she barely held her own over very uneducated shouting, with dull repeated phrases . She did have some help from some other folks sitting with her on the stage , and very good points were made. Candace is a superior speaker and reasoned flawlessly amidst very uneducated, angry whites and blacks. None of them learned a thing. At least not in a group setting, where they all feed off each other's obtuse mindset, needing to save face.

I know what you're asking, Leftlane ...the vacuum needs filling, and usually does in history....such as the natives filling the void when Britain pulled it's power out of Africa...the tribal wars in slaughter , resulting war lords, same thing in Russia and India .....nature fills the void.

In this case, so far, it is the law abiding citizens , tax payers, who have had to stand up and fill the void that the police cannot do, now.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:07 PM

Sharon, I cannot even begin to wrap my mind around they way brave people like Candice Owens or Dr. Ben Carson are treated in any circles. You would think that educated, successful people would be held up as examples to the youth as opposed to NBA players or singers with rap sheets as long as a mans arm.

I guess I am not all that smart.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:08 PM

BLM and ANTIFA will just carry on screwing things up with the help of the left. Until they reach a point where they will have stepped on to may toes and the so far law abiding folks will push back and when they do its going to be the sudden end of BLM and ANTIFA with none of them left alive to tell the tale. That time is a little ways off yet but it will come. Right now they are playing their games in the leftist centers IE. the big cities. Once they get bold enough by their easy winnings there to tip into the not so liberal places. They will have to pay the tab they are running up now.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:08 PM

My first reply with the answer, Yes is not for your membership question. but the kkk was first organized as a vigilanty group . but snowballed into what image you see today. carry on.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:11 PM

There is really only one solution to the two opposing ideologys.
The differences need to be reconciled on some level.It will happen either before of after the violence.
The only other possible solution is complete annihilation of one or the other.I dont see much stomach for that on the one side anyway.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:17 PM

Well, it is just as Candace says, along with all other educated and honest people, such as Carol Swain and Mr. Woodson, that blacks are the only race to deify criminals instead of our veterans , doctors and police who are black .

The mobs don't want to hear that and it stings them in a mighty way.

Anyway, the undercurrent that floats the BLM leaf downstream has nothing to do with racism ....it is about tearing down the country for control . From several sources entwined, from politicians to the sources of " some people did something" , when the twin towers fell.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:19 PM

In my opinion i dont think there are as many, or as big of hate groups that the media has led everyone to believe. if there was dont you think more would be happening.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by vermontster
why even post this

White Lives Matter Too
Posted By: Davisfur

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:21 PM

BLM and antifa are just the democrats new versions of the KKK. Seems they have a long history of birthing "hate groups". Although I seriously doubt that the southern democrats that started to original Klu Klux Klan would stand for the type of nonsense that BLM and antifa are pulling right now. My thinking is that there would be crosses burning all over the country and troublemakers would be dissappearing in the middle of the night.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:31 PM

If a white lives matter group burned police stations, destroyed police vehicles, assaulted and killed cops, rioted, looted and assaulted black people they would be shut down in a heart beat....the constitutional republic totters and will collapse if the blm/antifa insurrection gets any worse. When 'it' really comes.....its going to come down to where you live as far as how bad it gets initially but in the end it will effect all of us. When the presidential election does not go the way these thugs want it to that may be the beginning of the end and it also may be what some people are wanting to happen. Burn it down to the ground and rebuild the utopian society from the ashes.....which is just a pipe dream but not many folks live in reality today.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:31 PM

The media pushes the White Supremacy angle to offset BLM/Antifa’s actions yet the best they could find was some old guy in a golf cart yelling White Power. LOL invisible racists on the right.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Well, it is just as Candace says, along with all other educated and honest people, such as Carol Swain and Mr. Woodson, that blacks are the only race to deify criminals instead of our veterans , doctors and police who are black .

The mobs don't want to hear that and it stings them in a mighty way.

Anyway, the undercurrent that floats the BLM leaf downstream has nothing to do with racism ....it is about tearing down the country for control . From several sources entwined, from politicians to the sources of " some people did something" , when the twin towers fell.

Never saw that word "deify" before. Interesting that it's pronounced the same as "defy" but have opposite definitions.....

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
The media pushes the White Supremacy angle to offset BLM/Antifa’s actions yet the best they could find was some old guy in a golf cart yelling White Power. LOL invisible racists on the right.

There are plenty of white supremacists on the extreme right. Outnumbered by the BLM crowd, but a real thing, yes.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 08:05 PM

Could you show a picture of a group of White Supremacists so we know what they look like?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 08:07 PM

Gary B 1 ....... Coos .....0

grin

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Could you show a picture of a group of White Supremacists so we know what they look like?

Oh, you can Google them - Wikipedia isn't an authority on anything but here's a list to start from. I'm sure a good number of these might not fit your definition of white supremacists org but I'm sure a few do. I don't see how we can deny such groups exist, on a thread about the KKK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_States

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 08:32 PM

Worthless.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 08:33 PM

Worthless.

Yep
Posted By: James

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Davisfur
BLM and antifa are just the democrats new versions of the KKK. Seems they have a long history of birthing "hate groups". Although I seriously doubt that the southern democrats that started to original Klu Klux Klan would stand for the type of nonsense that BLM and antifa are pulling right now. My thinking is that there would be crosses burning all over the country and troublemakers would be dissappearing in the middle of the night.

You sound like you miss those days, long for them.

Jim
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

And you sound like typical Dip Stick Jimmy.Dont forget to vote for "any democrat with a pulse" like you promised.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Worthless.

Yep

So white that they're invisible. Wait a minute...........

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 09:01 PM

Keith, your demand doesn't make sense. How can black people force the criminals among them not to commit crimes?

Do they demand you do the same with white criminals?

And did you know there are whites committing crimes too, threatening people, destroying property, right alongside the black criminals?

I agree black and white liberal leaders should raise their voices against the criminals, and it's their shame they don't. Well, some are speaking out, but their voices are being drowned in all the uproar.

What exactly is it you want a "good" black person to do? Think like you?

Never happen.

Jim

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 09:03 PM

What are good whites supposed to do about something that happened 200 yrs ago?

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 09:11 PM

Worthless.

I'll give you my address so you can mail me a postcard from fantasy land.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 09:44 PM

Keith, your demand doesn't make sense. How can black people force the criminals among them not to commit crimes?

Do they demand you do the same with white criminals?

And did you know there are whites committing crimes too, threatening people, destroying property, right alongside the black criminals?

I agree black and white liberal leaders should raise their voices against the criminals, and it's their shame they don't. Well, some are speaking out, but their voices are being drowned in all the uproar.

What exactly is it you want a "good" black person to do? Think like you?

Never happen.

Jim

James, your reading comprehension rate is slipping a lot lately. On the first page of this very thread i wrote:

There are probably pretty close to even numbers of whites to blacks destroying cemeteries, statues and businesses in the BLM terrorist organization. Blacks are being used by the liberal left, whose leadership mostly thinks of blacks as barely human.

Groups like the KKK and Arayan Nation, which is paticulary involved in recruiting prisoners, are going to grow. It's hard to watch people of your race being targeted by another race and to not get angry at the entire race.

The real struggle is between radical leftists and the rest of America. If it comes down to civil war, blacks, being somewhat unfairly thought of as being the problem, are going to really suffer, because they are easier to pick out then white leftists.

Keith

I further wrote in this thread that:

I meant that the good black people need to physically stop the destructive blacks by threat of force or force. The time to talk is weeks past.

Keith

Having read many of my previous posts, you should have gleaned that I think most people in every race are good. By good I mean people that just behave kindly and conscientiously, like most people.

Keith

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:03 PM

Keith, I did see your earlier posts, and they were plainly-written enough for me to understand them.

You still haven't explained how "good" blacks are supposed to force "bad" blacks to stop committing crimes.

Jim

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:07 PM

The same way today's whites are supposed to "make up" for whites from 200 years back.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:09 PM

Keith, I did see your earlier posts, and they were plainly-written enough for me to understand them.

You still haven't explained how "good" blacks are supposed to force "bad" blacks to stop committing crimes.

Jim

By threat of force, I ment just that, protecting statues, cemeteries and buildings by standing there, armed or not looking ready to act if the rioters act poorly.

By force i mean physically stopping the destruction through violence if restraining the rioters does not work.

I don't think it will be easy. If white people see black people protecting instead of destroying, the level of new animosity will lower and we will come together as a people again.

Keith
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:11 PM

BLM KKK Antifa Democrats Al Qaeda = All the same , Terrorist JMO

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:15 PM

If they do so, Keith, will you volunteer to help force, by guns, knives, and clubs, the white miscreants to behave?

Jim
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:15 PM

Well to start, they can demand that all the rap music that glorifies rape, drugs, gang violence, and murder be taken off the airwaves. That would seem much more beneficial than demanding the same of Aunt Jemima and Gone with the Wind. Then they can put down their Defund the Police signs and start calling the police to report known drug dealers and drug houses. They can stop hiding known criminals, and start answering the questions of LEOs when asked about witnessing a crime. It wouldn't even be necessary TO use force, if they would just use the resources (a.k.a the police) already available to them to report those that ARE causing the violence so they can be dealt with. This wouldn't be an immediate fix, but starting to parent their children would help immensely as well in the future.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:18 PM

Jim

I by no means long for the days of cross burning and people being hurt by the Klan James. I have no affinity for the KKK anymore, whereas at one time I did. When I was very young and naive I thought joining thier group was something I wanted to do with my life but after years of research and soul searching to boot I learned to judge a man by his actions and not by the color of his skin. I know that this confession will make some people think less of me and I'm OK with that but please keep in mind I was young and very stupid as to the ways of the world and groups like that can be very influential in thier recruiting. I am grateful everyday that I never officially joined such an "organization". Those things being said and Given the state of our country I am afraid we may start to see white against black violence again in a big way. This rioting and destruction is only going to go so far and then there will be a push back and when the push back comes it will most likely be violent and bloody to behold. I am in no way condoning such actions.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by coyote addict
BLM KKK Antifa Democrats Al Qaeda = All the same , Terrorist JMO

Forgot Lawyers.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:25 PM

If they do so, Keith, will you volunteer to help force, by guns, knives, and clubs, the white miscreants to behave?

Jim

Yes James I will.

i have actually already been clubbed by a white racist, when I stepped in and blocked a club, when he swung it at my friend Thad, who is black. I then wrestled the club from the white racist. Thad, my siblings who were there and Thad's family credit me with saving Thad's life.

Keth

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:30 PM

Jim

Black on Black killing is over 95% Cops Killing is in single digits that would a better use of their efforts Stopping their own , you know this just playing games.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:48 PM

The answer is so simple. Two-parent families. Kids taught the importance of hard work, education, and respect for authority.

The answer is so simple. Nothing more is required.

Except why is there a problem?

Jim

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 10:54 PM

The answer is so simple. Two-parent families. Kids taught the importance of hard work, education, and respect for authority.

Jim

The answer is decent people coming together and stopping the rioting with black people leading, to avoid the appearance of white racism. We can't afford to wait for children to be raised properly.

If the angry young people, rioting in the name of blm, see people of different races coming together to stop them, many will wake up and realize racism, for the most part, is a thing of the past in the US.

Keith

Just a few lessons on following simple directions would save a lot of lives one common thread is the inability to follow simple directions.

Your stated the answer in the first sentence. Silly
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 11:00 PM

Jim

BY taking a side and saying something if nothing else, and stop treating their garbage as if its pure gold and can do not wrong, I am not saying that when a black person is shot and killed either by a cop or private citizen it should not be looked into but for them to stop holding them up like some kind of pure angle when they have a highly dirty past and evidence often given by other blacks that they are dead due to their own bad behavior

Now as to the original question I don't know but would expect that the KKK membership is on the rise but don't know how much or even if it is, what I do know is that membership in area militias is growing at a very high rate with a lot of police officers inquiring and or joining, that from a friend of mine who is big in the movement
Posted By: trap master

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 11:15 PM

All throughout school and for my entire adult life, every possible source of information has drove home the point that the Klan is a hate group, a bunch of paranoid bigots, and that they are nothing but evil disguising themselves as patriots and Christians.

The past month, we are hearing and seeing a scary number of reports about law enforcement / country or city DAs NOT protecting people from racial violence, NOT protecting private property, and considering the story about the couple who face charges in St Louis going out of their way to appease vilolent protesters instead of tax payers. To date, our governors & city officials are NOT getting the job done and neither is our president.

We all know that there are at least some in power that will go out of their way to ruin anyone who stands against this BS, but wait. What if the people who stood up were in some sort of a hood or all wearing masks to hide their identity? I have recently been peppered with the idea that the Klan kept order back in the day and they didn't care who needed to be put in their place, black white, or otherwise. Is this true?

I am not saying I am looking to join up, I am not advocating that anyone joins up- I am just curious: Is the membership of organizations like the Klan taking in record new memberships and cash donations?

Who is in the know? You can PM me if you want to.

I can remember my grandfather telling a story about when he was a kid. it seems there was a man who was a drunk a wife beater. a white man, the local klansman decided to address the situation and went to the mans house. they brought him outside and tuned him up a little bit with the message that if they had to come back they would kill him. im not opposed to such actions, however I don't condone what most people think the klan stands for today.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 11:21 PM

I dont associate with the kind of people that would burn and steal. Flat don't know any. If I did, or if I somehow become aware of a few, I will be doing something. I dont think telling others to act is going to work out to good.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 06/30/20 11:54 PM

maybe its time we start pulling masks down and taking pictures?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 12:02 AM

I think I'd rather die than wear a mask all the time smirk
And elbow bumps are really weird too.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 12:55 AM

Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying
Charley Waite (Open Range)

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 12:58 AM

Great quote.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 12:59 AM

I always thought so and unfortunately, there are somethings knowing at me right now
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 01:10 AM

I always thought so and unfortunately, there are somethings knowing at me right now

Might wanna get that looked at. eek

Charlie

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 02:05 AM

Charlie- you know what they say. Everyone appreciates a wise owl and nobody appreciates a wise (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) cool

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by chas3457

Might wanna get that looked at. eek

Charlie

There's a shampoo with alcohol in it. Worked purty good back in the day.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 02:53 AM

Are BLM, Antifa etc. organized with membership, roles, rituals etc. like the KKK? I don't know all I know when I was drafted there was a whole long list of organizations that the military asked if I was affiliated with or a member of. Back then the military had concerns regarding those affiliations. I don't know their status on those today.

Bryce
Posted By: trap master

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 02:57 AM

Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying
Charley Waite (Open Range)

like livin on your knees....

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 03:01 AM

I think today the KKK is much smaller than the Aryan Brotherhood is.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
I think today the KKK is much smaller than the Aryan Brotherhood is.

You're right, the Aryan Brotherhood has around 20,000 estimated members and the KKK only a few thousand estimated members. The Aryan Brotherhood is mostly about earning money and has more active members in the US prison then out. The gang and anti terrorism classes I have taken, talk about both groups, but for the most think neither is much of a threat.

Both groups have a fair number of law enforcement officials planted in them.

In the first gangs class I ever took, one of the speakers was a City of Dayton police detective, who was planted in a vampire larping group, because the city thought they might be involved in some ritualistic murders. The officer had been involved in another case and was exposed on TV and in the newspaper. He was scared that the vampire group would recognize him, though he wore pretty heavy makeup when with them. At the next get together, he got a standing ovation when he entered. The group did not realise he was a plant. They just thought he was a police officer, who was into vampire roll play. He never found any wrong doing in the vampire group. He said they were very nerdy. They did carefully cut each other and drink each other's blood. They also wore custom made fangs.

Keith

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 04:00 AM

Jim

The problem is the liberal media, CNN, MSNBC and people like race baiter Al Sharpton constantly telling the blacks they are victims due to white privilege and they are owed everything.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 04:13 AM

I just checked the balance on my account- someone forgot to deposit my white privilege.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 04:19 AM

Thought you might identify as a Meskin by now. shocked

Charlie wink
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 09:35 AM

Jim

A large part of the problem is government subsidizes poor choices.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 10:43 AM

Jim

James,

I do declare, your blessed heart sounds like a preacher man quoting from the Good Book!
You forgot to add the One who wrote about these things in the beginning.
When culture decides to rewrite history, they become the creator/god, correct?

Scripture answers "why is there a problem?"
The question is; In whom do we seek answers?
The finite or the infinite.

wink

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 12:05 PM

I think steven 49er is right. The government has been rewarding irresponsible behavior for generations. Why wouldn’t we get more of it ?

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Well to start, they can demand that all the rap music that glorifies rape, drugs, gang violence, and murder be taken off the airwaves. That would seem much more beneficial than demanding the same of Aunt Jemima and Gone with the Wind. Then they can put down their Defund the Police signs and start calling the police to report known drug dealers and drug houses. They can stop hiding known criminals, and start answering the questions of LEOs when asked about witnessing a crime. It wouldn't even be necessary TO use force, if they would just use the resources (a.k.a the police) already available to them to report those that ARE causing the violence so they can be dealt with. This wouldn't be an immediate fix, but starting to parent their children would help immensely as well in the future.

Oh SNAP!
Posted By: Osky

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 01:48 PM

I haven't read this entire thread and this may have been said:

What is the difference but the color of the hood?
Last night I saw a clip of a black guy I think in New York standing hi among a crowd yelling thru a bullhorn and advocating stepping on cops until they die, hang them from the nearest tree etc. I've heard tons of these colored protestors publicly threatening whites, destroying any and all property. How many videos have come out showing blacks attacking whites without any provocation?
Bad is bad why is pigment now the acceptable excuse?

It's another consequence of accepting the term "hate" crime.
Maybe because I'm a breed and I guess my pigment is somewhere in the middle I do not understand the acceptance of any of this stupidity from either side of the color spectrum.

Osky

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Osky

What is the difference but the color of the hood?

Osky

That is exactly what needs to be addressed IMO anyway
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 03:50 PM

Those of you with time and an interest....Google "Race riots of......" and see how many different dates pop up. This seems to be a generational thing. The point being, this isn't anything new.

The rub is that American society has.....for at least this generation.....dating back nearly 60 years at least.......tried to integrate blacks into the rest of society. Some have, but for the most part, the majority haven't. The culture won't allow it.

The irony is....those that reject the culture and rise above it are often highly successful and are celebrated. Oprah comes to mind. Those that don't continue to lag and suffer and blame almost everyone but themselves. Because it is seen as so destructive, for the most part, white America continues to reject black culture, and that is the source of the conflict. The most racist of them all are the white liberals who move it to help "the poor dears", who can't do anything for themselves without the brains and condescending help of these enlightened whites.

So rather than facing the black culture head on, the rest of the country looks the other way and lets them stew in their own juice. So when they get frustrated they have no tax base, no jobs, no education and not much of anything else but corruption to live on, they get frustrated and lash out. Leadership....mayors, etc,......could solve it, but as long as they are doing OK, they won't. So the rest of us.....what we see as civilized society......can only hope to contain the carnage to a few confined areas.

Won't get better until that group of society decides to change, and to date, that has not happened. Not likely to any time soon.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 03:56 PM

Peaceful protestors are lightening fast at digging through people’s pockets when they hit the ground, lets face it they are nothing more then common criminals. A window breaking to them is like a dying rabbit call to a hungry yote.
Posted By: Riverotter2

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 04:01 PM

Six guys in the back yard drinking Buds and talking trash don't make the Klan. In the 20's there was over 4 million members. Blacks was not the only target of the Klan. I knew Klansmen and if you were running around on your wife or stealing or any other trouble they came and knock on your door. them folks didn't care if you was black, white or purple. more then likely you was going to be purple after all was said and done. And if you was young Lord you didn't want to pi$$ one of them folks off. I seen one knock the taste out of a 16 year old for driving to fast where kids were playing and yes he was white. Some i talked to didn't even have anything against blacks, now there was some who did for sure. They kinda of step in as an off branch of southern law and justice you might say. Robert Shelton who live not far from us was an Imperial Wizard of the United Klan said in a Newspaper interview before he died said for the most part the Klan was dead and would never be what it was. Race baiters and the media have to keep the Klan alive, big money to be made for Al and Jessie Jackson and others. Seen some data one time that in nearly 90 years the Klan they could be connected to 3000 to 4000 murders total. and truth be known a lot of them killings were probably carpetbaggers. In almost any given 6 month period more blacks will shoot that many blacks in America. How many in Chicago last weekend along? Sure the Klan had hate to share but like telling some one that 300,000 poor southern farmers died to defend a Plantation owners right to have slaves there a lot of our history that is based now days on a little truth and a whole lot of lies. I reckon it depends on who writing the history books and Newspapers at the moment. Everybody got opinions and my is the Klan killed itself when it killed them kids in Birmingham, and rightly so. Sad it don't seem to work the same way in Chicago.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 04:09 PM

Sounds like the Bald Nobbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bald_Knobbers

It may come to that again..........although I'd find a different name than the Klan.

Perhaps "Justice League"?
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 04:18 PM

Jim

Maybe because the BLM openly opposes the "Western idea of the nuclear family", capitalism (which requires hard work), the "patriarchal system" that requires single mothers to work for a living, and "cisgender privilege".
Posted By: patfundine

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/01/20 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
What are good whites supposed to do about something that happened 200 yrs ago?

None of my family was even in this country 200 years ago. I did have one man who was in the civil war fighting for the north. I don't feel I owe anyone for something that happened 200 years ago.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 12:46 AM

Skunks are the new coyotes.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 12:50 AM

Yeah Lawdog... I’ve always wondered about you with that skunk husbandry you’ve got going on lol
Posted By: bobcat_trapper

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by HayDay
Sounds like the Bald Nobbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bald_Knobbers

It may come to that again..........although I'd find a different name than the Klan.

Perhaps "Justice League"?

I live in the ozarks mountains. Not to far from the area. Branson is in Taney Co I think so.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by HayDay
Those of you with time and an interest....Google "Race riots of......" and see how many different dates pop up. This seems to be a generational thing. The point being, this isn't anything new.

The rub is that American society has.....for at least this generation.....dating back nearly 60 years at least.......tried to integrate blacks into the rest of society. Some have, but for the most part, the majority haven't. The culture won't allow it.

The irony is....those that reject the culture and rise above it are often highly successful and are celebrated. Oprah comes to mind. Those that don't continue to lag and suffer and blame almost everyone but themselves. Because it is seen as so destructive, for the most part, white America continues to reject black culture, and that is the source of the conflict. The most racist of them all are the white liberals who move it to help "the poor dears", who can't do anything for themselves without the brains and condescending help of these enlightened whites.

So rather than facing the black culture head on, the rest of the country looks the other way and lets them stew in their own juice. So when they get frustrated they have no tax base, no jobs, no education and not much of anything else but corruption to live on, they get frustrated and lash out. Leadership....mayors, etc,......could solve it, but as long as they are doing OK, they won't. So the rest of us.....what we see as civilized society......can only hope to contain the carnage to a few confined areas.

Won't get better until that group of society decides to change, and to date, that has not happened. Not likely to any time soon.

Best post on the subject I've seen yet.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 03:59 AM

I agree Angela.

Speaking of African Americans who did rise to the top- does anyone remember how outspoken Bill Cosby had gotten criticizing the thug lifestyle and how suddenly all kinds of women remembered he had accosted them way back when? I remember thinking it was too bad, I enjoyed both his comedy and his quest to help young African Americans to understand they ways they were limiting themselves but I remember thinking multiple accusers could surely not be wrong right?

Then- the accusers of Justice Kavanaugh were exposed and it made me think- hmmmmm.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:06 AM

.... the ol pudding pop ? ... you’re a deep thinker Lefty...

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:07 AM

... I know it gets old .... apologies to all you fine folks

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:11 AM

Hey Lefty... serious note.... people are getting railroaded all the time anymore...wouldn’t surprise me a bit

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:11 AM

Well you may have a point but he did too and they had tried everything else to shut him up. Same with Herman Cain & Clarence Thomas

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:13 AM

A lot more to it than I can type ....

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:20 AM

Yeah there probably is and if they don't reign it in they will tick me off. They wouldn't like me if I get ticked off. Nobody does
whistle

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:40 AM

Yeah there probably is and if they don't reign it in they will tick me off. They wouldn't like me if I get ticked off. Nobody does
whistle

I resemble that remark.

Folks wanna act like human beings, we get along fine. They wanna act like an arse hole, I'll show em how a professional does it.

Charlie

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:54 AM

IDK if I will ever make it as a pro Charlie but I have been told I am a natural more than once!
Im like you in that as long as someone doesn't get disrespectful with me, I wouldn't do it to them.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:55 AM

As a matter of a fact, on her way out one of the redheads said I was ate up with it LOL
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 11:19 AM

IMO. Any organization that is for Whites is racist according to the media .No difference BLM is the black Clan

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:16 PM

Once racism is eliminated,people will find something else to fight and hate each other about.
See it right here-South hates North,West hates east etc.
Its not hard for most people to find a reason to hate.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Once racism is eliminated,people will find something else to fight and hate each other about.

You forgot: "Americans deplore Canadians".

Hate is a little strong !!! laugh

w

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:27 PM

I covered that with the North South thing.
We The North

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 04:30 PM

I deplore temperatures in excess of 70 degrees F.

And I hate temperatures in excess of 74.

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 06:12 PM

The word racism will never be eliminated with the liberal media, politicians, and so called activists. Do we actually think scum like race baiter Al Sharpton will let go of his power.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Is the KKK membership up? - 07/02/20 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

The word racism will never be eliminated with the liberal media, politicians, and so called activists. Do we actually think scum like race baiter Al Sharpton will let go of his power.

Not as long as he can get another " AMEN"
© 2024 Trapperman Forums