Home

My Pillow

Posted By: DWC

My Pillow - 07/01/20 05:59 AM

Are these things worth it? Ive been a memory foam guy, but if theyre amazing maybe i need to switch.
Posted By: Badger23

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 06:05 AM

Not at all from my personal experience. They don't stay as firm or cool as other pillows. Mine and my wife's are not used, they're just a pillow.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 06:16 AM

Two feather pillows in one pillow case.

Get in a pillow fight with me, ya better be wearin pads and a helmet. grin

Charlie
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 07:31 AM

I bought an expensive high-tech pillow last year. It only lasted a week before I was back to my old worn-in, almost flat cheap stuffing one. I will spend money on a good mattress, but pillows? Not worth it IMO. I've had some of my best sleep on a folded up sweatshirt. Maybe some people get benefit from from a special pillow, but not me.
Posted By: Taximan

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 07:36 AM

They are nothing but scrap,chopped up memory foam."my patented fill".He recently introduced his autobiography about his life of addiction,meth 14 near death experience,you name it.Boy,they pulled that add quickly.I think it was really hurting his My Pillow sales.Would you buy a pillow from this Guy? I trust No TV adds.This may be the worst.
Posted By: ToTheWoods

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 10:39 AM

I have one and love it. Hint you need to wash and dry the pillow once a month. It helps to keep the foam expanded and full. You also need to order the pillow from the factory and not get at a store like Walmart. I picked one up from there for the camper and I will say that one sucks. Threw it away. Been sleeping on one for about 8 yrs now and love it. That's not to say that there aren't better out there for you. Just like a bed everyone needs something a little different.
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 10:42 AM

I use a memory foam pillow from Amazon over a normal pillow but my necks been fused twice for what it's worth.
Allan
Posted By: bandy

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 11:54 AM

Love mine and yes you need to wash and dry.
Posted By: hdwolfer

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 12:05 PM

Have 4 of them and like them. Tried the memory foam ones and they kept taking our necks out. Tried tons of pillows and so far have stuck with them.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 12:32 PM

Get the deluxe one I have one and like it less neck pain then the old pillow had they work better in oversized pillow cases. Ramming one into a standard might take away the advantage to the foam.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 01:40 PM

I get so sick and tired of that My pillow commercial I just go to another channel. I hear he has a book for sale on his early years of addiction.
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 01:42 PM

I like mine.
Posted By: charles

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 01:43 PM

i like a very thin pillow.
Posted By: white17

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 01:56 PM

I have a friend who actually travels with his!! But........he's from WI so that might explain it.

I figured if he liked his that much I'd try one.

I hate mine !
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Taximan
They are nothing but scrap,chopped up memory foam."my patented fill".He recently introduced his autobiography about his life of addiction,meth 14 near death experience,you name it.Boy,they pulled that add quickly.I think it was really hurting his My Pillow sales.Would you buy a pillow from this Guy? I trust No TV adds.This may be the worst.

They are still running that ad here.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 02:08 PM

It's the only pillow that's worked for me. Do need to get the right size though.
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 02:22 PM

I really like mine. Worth every penny...

Pete
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 02:23 PM

Sure would. How is anyone that kicks an addiction and straightens their life out supposed to make it if everyone had an opinion like yours? I give him major kudos for not only getting off the drugs, but also starting a successful company. Knowing his back story would make me MORE inclined to purchase from him. That ad is still running here, I doubt it's hurting his sales. On top of that, he's a huge Trump fan as well.
Posted By: 2cylinder

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 02:43 PM

I think they work very good! Regular pillows last maybe a year and ive had mine the last 3 or 4 and it has the same feel as it always had
Posted By: The Beav

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Sure would. How is anyone that kicks an addiction and straightens their life out supposed to make it if everyone had an opinion like yours? I give him major kudos for not only getting off the drugs, but also starting a successful company. Knowing his back story would make me MORE inclined to purchase from him. That ad is still running here, I doubt it's hurting his sales. On top of that, he's a huge Trump fan as well.

I don't care for the commercial and that's my right. I never bad mouthed the man. Get over It.
Posted By: Artrapper16

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by chas3457
Two feather pillows in one pillow case.

Get in a pillow fight with me, ya better be wearin pads and a helmet. grin

Charlie

Just ask his wife . grin
Posted By: Boco

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 03:43 PM

He is like Hannity's twin brother,the way they look,sound,talk,and wave their hands around.
Hannity dresses better though.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 03:48 PM

My wife bought one for her and one for me. She loves hers, I can't stand mine. So, now she has two!
I love my Sobakawa buckwheat pillow. It's cool in summer and molds to your head and neck. I've had one for about 20 years.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: My Pillow - 07/01/20 04:02 PM

Couldn't stand mine either.Still have my duck dynasty pillow.
Posted By: gman

Re: My Pillow - 07/02/20 03:32 AM

I get so sick and tired of that My pillow commercial I just go to another channel. I hear he has a book for sale on his early years of addiction

With any luck he could be the gov. in MN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Cootswatter

Re: My Pillow - 07/02/20 03:36 AM

I love mine.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: My Pillow - 07/02/20 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by The Beav

I don't care for the commercial and that's my right. I never bad mouthed the man. Get over It.

If I was talking to you, I would have quoted you instead of Taximan.
Posted By: Savell

Re: My Pillow - 07/02/20 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by The Beav

If I was talking to you, I would have quoted you instead of Taximan.

.... y’all settle down in here now

... I had to burn my stick of fire wood that I used for a pillow in the winter of 2018

... haven’t slept good since
© 2024 Trapperman Forums