Home

So our moronic Governor

Posted By: Finster

So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:19 PM

Decided to make masks mandatory yet again. Advised by his pet freak "Dr. Levine" I and everyone I personally know, cannot give a one finger salute to this "order" fast enough. This Governor is a complete pile of human feces and his freak appointed Health Secretary needs a mental hospital. It doesn't even know it's a man and thinks it's a woman. It's neither, it's a fruit loop that should be committed not giving orders to decent citizens. I'm over all of it. No mask, no more beating around the bush. Calling it like I see it. Both of these idiots need to go. Wolf needs to be tossed from office and this inept thing of a health secretary needs to be placed in a home, not in a position of any power. My rant isn't over, I'm taking a breather.
Posted By: marathonman

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:23 PM

agreed X2
Posted By: adam m

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:25 PM

Ours just announced $100 for non compliance.
She scolded NM for doing outdoor activites and sports without a mask too
Posted By: Bill from NJ

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:26 PM

I'm over the bridge, from NJ.

You have wolfie and his lovely transgendered side kick ( Real name: Richard Levine before he transitioned).

I'm stuck with murphy's law.

They all need to go!

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:26 PM

I mean REALLY! I'm supposed to believe anything this freak says? look at this thing! What is it? Why is it in a position of power and not in a state mental hospital. Obviously it has serious mental problems and I'm supposed to take it's word for anything? Good grief, give me a break. mad

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:27 PM

You can have Maine's governor as well.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:29 PM

Va.s no better
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:32 PM

Is that a man or a woman? Looks like Tiny Tim in drag

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Turtledale

EXACTLY! It's neither, it's a freak of nature that is to stupid to figure out if it's a man or a woman. Not a hard question for anyone other than a flaming libtard.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:41 PM

Ugliest pic I’ve ever seen on a Trapperman including Boco.
Posted By: Deerhunter51

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 10:47 PM

Can’t unsee that...
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:10 PM

How did you get that pic of my wife!?
Posted By: Loup loup

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:14 PM

And here I was feeling sorry for myself about my Govenor.
Then you remind me,
"No matter how bad you think you've got it, someone had it worse."
Now I'm not feelin so bad.
Thanks Finster
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:18 PM

John, You got an UGLY wife.

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:21 PM

HEEEEY! Ugly women need lovin too!
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:22 PM

I just got home from Walmart. Kid at the door asked if I had a mask. just got done working and wasn't in the mood for a fight so I obliged. Went in and one third or so the people weren't wearing one. I was pretty flippin mad so I figured I was gonna ask him why he asked if I had a mask but he had a girl that replaced him, so I just went on my way. I don't believe masks work and if you aint gonna do it right, don't do it at all.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
I mean REALLY! I'm supposed to believe anything this freak says? look at this thing! What is it? Why is it in a position of power and not in a state mental hospital. Obviously it has serious mental problems and I'm supposed to take it's word for anything? Good grief, give me a break. mad

[Linked Image]

Prettiest lady I have ever seen. Isn’t he a psychologist?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

I think you might find a little surprise with that one.

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Originally Posted by Yukon John

I think you might find a little surprise with that one.

Are you sure it's a "little" surprise? Don't knock it...
Posted By: charles

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:31 PM

Wearing a mask might help, and it surely won't hurt. What do you have to lose other than your life?
Posted By: chas3457

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T44WHLhx7Yo

laugh Charlie

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by charles
Wearing a mask might help, and it surely won't hurt. What do you have to lose other than your life?

Because all evidence, not some but ALL evidence that has been done so far from INDEPENDENT research has concluded that not only does a mask do very little if anything, masks actually increase respiratory problems and increase your chances of becoming sick because you are more prone to touch your face. Lastly, our imbecile governor and it's freak side show of a subhuman do not have any right to mandate me to do squat.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by chas3457

laugh
Posted By: washxc

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:47 PM

Charles, your statement about surely it won't hurt is a huge problem. There is no science studying whether people are infecting themselves at a higher rate by constantly touching their mask. There is no science studying the psychological effects of masking on adults or children. All we have currently for peer reviewed science is that there is no evidence that masks can prevent flu or cold viruses. There is only anecdotal and observational science that says theire are possibly benefits. Observational science once was certain that a sailor could take their ship off the edge of a flat earth. Bad science is worse than no science. I can all but guarantee that deaths related to the government response (suicide, overdose, trauma, domestic violence) will outnumber covid deaths.
Posted By: washxc

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:48 PM

That being said. If you want to wear a mask, do it. You will find no judgement from me.
I just hope for the same reciprocity.
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:48 PM

[Linked Image]

Oh my gosh.........really ? No.......really ? sick

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:49 PM

Please stop with the picture of that thing!

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:54 PM

Are Face Masks Effective Against COVID-19? The Pros and the Cons

First, it was gloves that health professionals deemed as potentially hazardous, now, face masks also face the same critique as a health expert, Dr. Russell Blaylock says it poses serious health risks for wearers. Mainstream doctors however say otherwise.

Blaylock, a retired U.S. neurosurgeon and author, cautions that face masks cannot entirely protect you from getting sick and catching pathogens. He adds that it can also pose a serious health risk for wearers. He stresses that only ill people should wear face masks.

Since the coronavirus pandemic started, people everywhere have been wearing protective equipment such as face masks, face shields, and gloves. Wearing gloves in public places such as the grocery had been previously debunked as 'unhelpful' or possibly harmful, especially if not used properly.

Are Face Masks Effective Against COVID-19?
The Cleveland Clinic says that gloves do not provide immunity from viruses, and it doesn't permit you to touch everything within reach. Furthermore, germs that come in contact with your gloves could be transferred to all the other surfaces you touch.

Now, even face masks face the same critique as Dr. Blaylock says that exhaled viruses would not be given a chance to escape if wearing a mask. He says that the virus would further concentrate and circulate within the nasal passages and could eventually travel into the brain.

According to Dr. Blaylock, there have been no studies conducted to establish that either a cloth mask or the N95 mask has an impact on the transmission of the coronavirus. It was not until recently that the Commission on Disease Control and Prevention changed its guidelines for wearing face masks.

Previously, they only advised sick people to wear protective masks, but now they encourage everyone to wear them when out in public since it has been found out that some could be asymptomatic carriers of the virus. The CDC also has guidelines for wearing cloth masks to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

Also Read: Face Mask that Lights Up When it Senses Coronavirus: A Possible Alternative for Antibody Tests and Temperature Checks

Harmful Effects of Wearing a Face Mask
Aside from the lack of scientific evidence pointing to requiring the use of a face mask for preventive measures, several studies have explored the dangers of wearing a face mask, especially for long periods.

These dangers include increased airway resistance, accumulation of carbon dioxide, hypoxia or inadequate oxygen supply, headaches, and even other life-threatening complications.

In a study conducted by the National Taiwan University Hospital, it has been found that the use of N-95 masks in healthcare workers has caused them to experience hypoxemia, the low level of oxygen in the blood, and hypercapnia, an elevation in the blood's carbon dioxide levels.

Another study reported findings of headache in health professionals using the same protective face mask. Similarly, pregnant women wearing N-95 masks were also found to have breathing difficulties associated with the use of the mask.

Researchers suggest that the benefits of using N95 masks to prevent contraction of infectious diseases should be weighed against possible respiratory consequences linked with extended use of N95 masks.

Newer evidence also reveals that the coronavirus may enter the brain in some cases. By wearing a mask, viruses released upon expiration will not be given a chance to escape and will further congregate in the nasal passages. This allows the virus to enter the olfactory nerves and travel further, eventually reaching the brain.

Dr. Blaylock says that one should not attack or criticize healthy people who do not wear masks, as studies point out that it may be a wise choice after all.

The Benefits of Using Face Masks Against COVID-19
In a previous report by Science Times, it noted that the number of COVID-19 cases in Austria went down from 90 to 10 cases per one million people within two weeks after its government required everyone to wear a face mask on April 6.

According to Daily Mail, "Austria seemingly managed to reverse its crisis by making masks compulsory on April 6, following a spike in infections in late March."

This seems to be the case in the Czech Republic and Slovakia as well. They were the first countries to make masks compulsory in Europe and enjoyed a small infection rate per capita.

UK, on the other hand, which said that wearing a mask could spread the virus has seen 82 out of 100,000 Britons infected, while 25 per 100,000 died due to COVID-19.

UK's Public Health England argued that wearing masks causes people to touch their face and increases the chances of a person acquiring the virus.

George Gao, the director-general of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, told Telegraph, "The big mistake in the US and Europe, in my opinion, is that people aren't wearing masks."

Gao added, "This virus is transmitted by droplets and close contact. Droplets play a very important role - you've got to wear a mask, because when you speak, there are always droplets coming out of your mouth."

Source: https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...rap-exhaled-viruses-well-individuals.htm
Posted By: Loup loup

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/01/20 11:58 PM

Well Im no scientist, but my hypothesis is that a mask on that politicketlicker would make the rest of us feel healthier.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:09 AM

She looks better in black face. Wild thang you make my dog sing.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
She looks better in black face. Wild thang you make my dog sing.

Wild thang.....you make everything.....ogly....

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:16 AM

Ours is no better
[Linked Image]

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:17 AM

Then ya go to Canada..............

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:18 AM

SoDak's Governor is actually fairly decent. And not a libtard.

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:21 AM

We need governor LePage back
Posted By: chas3457

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
SoDak's Governor is actually fairly decent. And not a libtard.

Fairly decent ? Grown particular in yer old age, Gary ? laugh

Charlie

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:28 AM

No, but it's been several days. Old age, y'know...

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:32 AM

Poor woman is being crucified by the media over "not social distancing at the Mt Rushmore event"
Heavens to mergatroid!!!!!!
Posted By: marathonman

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

rumor is he will run again the next election cycle

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 12:56 AM

Ours is no better
[Linked Image]

John Denver is your governor?

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 01:02 AM

Cripes.....don't you guys look at the pictures before you vote? Let's look at Alaska's Governor Sarah Palin. Now those guys were thinkin. Goodness me oh my. My Mother (God rest her soul) voted for Obama because Sarah was too pretty and "not qualified".....

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by marathonman

rumor is he will run again the next election cycle

That's what I'm hearing also.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 01:13 AM

Ours is no better
[Linked Image]

no, it's Austin Powers...

https://austinpowers.fandom.com/wiki/Austin_Powers

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 01:17 AM

[Linked Image]
Stand back....amateurs...

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 01:18 AM

Ours is no better
[Linked Image]

She does look like a man.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Turtledale

EXACTLY! It's neither, it's a freak of nature that is to stupid to figure out if it's a man or a woman. Not a hard question for anyone other than a flaming libtard.

They cant decide their own gender,,and yet we are supposed to let them make decisions for us.Nice.Our Governor Mussolini is no better.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 01:54 AM

The way I see it. The libs are using this farcical mask deal as a test just to see how far they can get away with forcing us to bend to their will.
It is nothing more than a "sheeple" test.
Posted By: cmj

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 02:34 AM

So is this a law? Or does Richard just want us to wear a mask? I don't shop at places that require a mask unless I have to. I figure a business is like my house, you do something I don't like I kick u out but that person will never come back. I lost a lot of money because I wasn't allowed to work. Im sick of this crap. If you forget what all the news says, how bad is the kung flu? I still know no one that has it so I wouldn't know anything about it. We live in a world now that if you have a runny nose you go to the doc to get meds! Yes I know it is bad for the high risk people. I have 2 close friends that are and a 101 year old grandma.
And please no more pics of Richard unless he has a full mask!

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 02:47 AM

Ok, the Kung Flu is REAL, sorry but it is. Masks...I don't know if they work or not, but they really aren't that hard to wear. I absolutely HATE wearing them, but I do, if I go to the "big" city. Something tells me that a lot of you guys opposed to this don't go to the city too much. Just wear your face covering (in public) IF you go, that is, and leave the unruliness to those that we oppose.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 03:01 AM

Who voted all these freaks into positions of authority ? That's the real question
Posted By: cmj

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Who voted all these freaks into positions of authority ? That's the real question

I didn't! That's what im trying to figure out. Must have been the Russians?
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 04:38 AM

That's it.... They're Russian women

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 10:48 AM

In PA, it's Philly, Erie, Pittsburgh and sometimes Harrisburg. Same old story, the libtards all stay in the cities for the most part.
Posted By: Actor

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 03:37 PM

Thank the Good Lord I had a waste basket beside me, when I saw that photo of whatever it is, I had something to throw-up in. I just looked in the dictionary under the word Ugly and that same photo was there....

Garry-
Posted By: hippie

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 03:40 PM

It's parents must be sooo proud!! Lol
Posted By: Actor

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 03:51 PM

Yeah, it might be the last of the DODO birds...

Garry-
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 04:43 PM

[Linked Image]

You've gotta be joking! The people in your state really elected that as your governor? That person (I use the term loosely) isn't really your governor, right? sick
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 04:55 PM

It is the Secretary of Health appointed by our liberal freak of a governor.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 05:43 PM

In PA, it's Philly, Erie, Pittsburgh and sometimes Harrisburg. Same old story, the libtards all stay in the cities for the most part.

We have the same freaks in public office here. Mostly the big s hole cities
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Of course. Dr. It pulled them out of the old folks home before he sent all the covid patients into them.
Posted By: hippie

Re: So our moronic Governor - 07/02/20 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry Jr.
Originally Posted by hippie

Of course. Dr. It pulled them out of the old folks home before he sent all the covid patients into them.

Yep.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums