MAGA !!!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 07:52 PM

Posted By: SnareLine

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 10:31 PM

God Bless!
Posted By: James

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 10:38 PM

I salute the Fourth, but this is the third of the month.

Posting the flag next to a large predatory bird emphasizes the warlike nature of our people.

Well done.

Jim

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 10:52 PM

What I told the McDonald's punk yesterday just popped right into my head after reading that liberal drivel.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 10:55 PM

grin
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 10:59 PM

Predatory bird? That bird represents the liberals, a glorified buzzard. grin
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by James

Posting the flag next to a large predatory bird emphasizes the warlike nature of our people.

Well done.

Jim

Beyond your educated words snd cherry picked debates sometimes you just come across pathetic
Posted By: SpottedOwl

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:02 PM

Well done.

Jim

I agree well done.

It’s our war like nature that has the rest of the world depending on us as much as they do. The American, can do, will do, make it happen spirit and mentality is second to none and something the rest of the world doesn’t have or understand. There’s a reason that large predatory bird is one of our nations symbols. Every time I see our flag or the Eagle I’m proud to be an American, you should try it some time or is being an American shameful in your mind?

Owl

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:04 PM

True, Teepee2. The eagle is also a scavenger bird.

The eagle was a controversial choice even at the time of adoption as our national bird. Ben Franklin reportedly lobbied for the North American wild turkey.

We Americans inherited the eagle as our national bird from the ancient Romans, who used the eagle as a symbol of imperial Rome.

Jim

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:06 PM

I favor the turkey, if you haven't guessed. The turkey is a very smart, adaptive bird.

I don't mean to insult the flag or disrespect our nation. But I ought to be able to disagree about the national bird without the insults.

Jim

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:08 PM

The resemblance is there.

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:31 PM

I favor the turkey, if you haven't guessed. The turkey is a very smart, adaptive bird.

I don't mean to insult the flag or disrespect our nation. But I ought to be able to disagree about the national bird without the insults.

Jim

Make posts to stir people up then play the victim when they comment on your antics. Your smarter than that and most of us are also. Based off other comments and posts you have made it seems very plausible that you probably did mean to insult the flag and disrespect this nation but when called on it you wiggle out of it. And it wasn't just a comment about our national bird it was also a comment about the warlike nature of its people, but nice try on the wiggling and victim thing.

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:33 PM

It's a mental illness associated with liberalism.

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:33 PM

What BS.

You're just looking for an excuse to take offense. Ain't that what snowflakes do?

Jim

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:36 PM

What BS.

You're just looking for an excuse to take offense. Ain't that what snowflakes do?

Jim

Oh come on you can do better than that. Lol

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:38 PM

But coming on a patriotic thread and purposefully disparaging our Country and it's people is not BS?

I can't say what I really think of your libtard bullcrap because I'd be banned. You're a real piece of work.

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:44 PM

Jimmy is the classic example of " the enemy within "

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:45 PM

He's a whiny, sniveling piece of crap who thinks he's always the smartest person in the room when in reality he is one of the most clueless individuals I've ever encountered.

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:45 PM

That Reagan clip is great !!!
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
[Linked Image]

Yep

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:46 PM

That Reagan clip is great !!!

Wrong holiday but I thought it applied. The man gave some inspirational speeches!

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:50 PM

Some of you need to ask yourselves if really believe in American principles.

After my first post was greeted with hostility, I could have done one of three things:

1. Retire from the thread--and be called a troll;

2. Attempt to debate our warlike nature, in which case I'd be accused of trying to stir people up; or

3. Attempt to debate our national bird.

I chose 3. Surely, no one would be offended at talk about our national bird, I thought.

Guess I was wrong.

Jim

Re: Yep - 07/03/20 11:53 PM

I'll bow out of the thread but it wasn't 1, 2 or 3 that I was referring to

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 12:08 AM

How about option four?

4. Don't make inflammatory posts on a thread for the purpose of provoking people just for your own enjoyment and the attention it garners you.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 12:42 AM

James is a miserable person and he does this to make himself feel good. After all he was a bottom feeder most of his life so what else could you expect. Sad LITTLE man?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 01:09 AM

James seems broken right now. I hope he gets it back together. I think he is having issues with pain.

Keith

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 01:25 AM

I hope and pray , pain doesn't turn me into a liberal .... grin

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 01:28 AM

laugh
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 02:08 AM

Their are few (almost no) things that i agree with James on --but this is one. The turkey would have been a much better choice. Eagles are nothing more than buzzards with bad manners. I raise sheep so did my uncle (he is in southern oregon). He sold all of his because of predation problems ( wolves, bears, golden and bald eagles). They have been causing problems at lambing time for a couple of years about an hour and a half south of me. This year is the first year I have had them waiting in my lambing pasture. No losses so far -- but I am sure to be a felon soon (warning shots have been fired). I have reached out to ODFW to see if their biologists had any suggestions -- Their response was that eagles have not been documented to kill lambs. The goldens seem to be worse on lamb predation than the bald but this is the first summer that I have had 12 eagles out in the field I am mowing.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 02:20 AM

I almost hit a bald eagle last year with my truck, it was feeding on a roadkill deer and flew up in front of me. Almost took it in the windshield. I do like watching them fly.

I glad we don't have goldens here, I'm already worried about the coyotes getting after our lambs.

Happy 4th everyone.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 02:27 AM

It’s also called Independence Day...seems the 4th lessens our warlike nature. Guess ole Teddy felt we were “warlike” as well when he sailed the Great White Fleet around the world showing what we were capable of.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
How about option four?

4. Don't make inflammatory posts on a thread for the purpose of provoking people just for your own enjoyment and the attention it garners you.

Yeah, leave that up to us Canadians.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 02:32 AM

So your saying if someone is in pain they can say anything? Great I'm in pain just about 24/7 so where to start.

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 02:33 AM

I would much rather my nation and it's citizens be represented by a predator rather than some prey specie like a turkey.

I'm sure liberals would be in favor of making a sheep our national symbol.

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
James seems broken right now. I hope he gets it back together. I think he is having issues with pain.

Keith

And here I thought it was you who'd lost his mind, sounding a lot more bellicose and paranoid about the races lately.

Jim
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

And here I thought it was you who'd lost his mind, sounding a lot more bellicose and paranoid about the races lately.

Jim

I am much less hopeful about the races getting along. I think most Americans are. Race relations are terrible right now and rapidly getting worse. I think action has to be taken soon to mend things before people start killing each other. I believe that black people have to be the ones to lead the healing, because the angry blacks and their white supporters are going to only get angrier if just white people stop them from their destruction. Things can't go on the way they are. We need to come together or kill each other. Coming together is the better option.

Typically you put out a lot of well thought out posts, even if it's from a somewhat different perspective, that most of us don't agree with. Lately you seem to be trying to poke the proverbial bear and instigate negative responses.

Your change in behavior and posts about your ankle problems has led me to believe you're having pain issues. If so, I hope you soon feel better. I think it is good to have dissenting opinions on our forum. It motivates people and makes people think.

Keith
Posted By: hippie

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 03:20 AM

Lately?

Back on track....Happy Independence day folks!

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 03:20 AM

I have no pain or other medical issues that concern anyone here.

I said nothing out of line. I merely expressed my opinions.

Snowflakes always melt in the heat.

Jim
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 04:25 AM

Sorry for encouraging, I just have no love for eagles -- philadelphia or golden or baldies. I can appreciate their beauty and respect them as animals but other than that---
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 04:35 AM

These caracara "Mexican Eagles" work a dirt hole like a Kansas coyote!
They need to build a wall immediately!
They are everywhere here in south Texas.

[Linked Image]

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 11:37 AM

I have no pain or other medical issues that concern anyone here.

Jim

If that's your (new) position why post about your pain and medical issues on a public forum?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 11:47 AM

James is just miserable with himself and tries to make others miserable to help himself.

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 11:59 AM

Misery loves company.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 12:01 PM

but does company love misery??

its a thinker. whistle
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 12:03 PM

[Linked Image]

YEP

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 12:04 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 12:06 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 12:46 PM

He's listening to Toby Keiths' Red, White, and Blue today.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
Their are few (almost no) things that i agree with James on --but this is one. The turkey would have been a much better choice. Eagles are nothing more than buzzards with bad manners. I raise sheep so did my uncle (he is in southern oregon). He sold all of his because of predation problems ( wolves, bears, golden and bald eagles). They have been causing problems at lambing time for a couple of years about an hour and a half south of me. This year is the first year I have had them waiting in my lambing pasture. No losses so far -- but I am sure to be a felon soon (warning shots have been fired). I have reached out to ODFW to see if their biologists had any suggestions -- Their response was that eagles have not been documented to kill lambs. The goldens seem to be worse on lamb predation than the bald but this is the first summer that I have had 12 eagles out in the field I am mowing.

Sounds like a case for the Three S Rule.
Posted By: run

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 01:02 PM

Turkeys are a predator species. They eat bugs. I'm definitely pro-turkey.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Yep - 07/04/20 01:17 PM

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, it was the comment "war like nature" that provoked my pointed reply. Just because we have a strong military doesn't make us war like. Look how Germany reacted to a possible troop withdrawal, seems like some people like a strong military presents. It's a good thing we have the capabilities to be war like when we have to. If that wasn't the case you might be in some goolog in Siberia. As far as snowflakes go, they are a good representation of American people, it is said no two are alike. Have a good 4th, with all the problems we are faced with, this country is still the best place in the world to live.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums