Home

Politicians requiring dumb things for the virus

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Politicians requiring dumb things for the virus - 07/04/20 12:52 AM

Saw this on Tucker tonight. Laura Curran, Nassau County, NY Executive is requiring people among other things, to bring their own tennis balls to the courts so nobody else touches each others tennis balls. She was standing on a tennis court behind a podium next to two flags plus surrounded by four other people probably her aides and a sign that says “play at your own risk” when she made this announcement. What is with these politicians constantly grandstanding about this virus. It must give them a sense of power over the people.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Politicians requiring dumb things for the virus - 07/04/20 12:54 AM

She has that D that follows her name. You've got to keep the fear alive. We've hit our second wave here....80 some teams in town from around the state with a positive Covid...so far three people have tested positive and not one of them in the hospital...
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Politicians requiring dumb things for the virus - 07/04/20 12:55 AM

You might be onto something- making stupid
laws and rules evidently gives some ppl quite a charge...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Politicians requiring dumb things for the virus - 07/06/20 07:39 PM

Technically the cup and lid can be recycled, If you can find a place to take it, and good luck with that!
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Politicians requiring dumb things for the virus - 07/06/20 07:43 PM

Our town has weekly recycling pick up--so I could recycle the cup and lid.And I promise not to touch anyones balls.
Tom
Posted By: Malukchuk

Re: Politicians requiring dumb things for the virus - 07/06/20 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Our town has weekly recycling pick up--so I could recycle the cup and lid.And I promise not to touch anyones balls.
Tom

Do you charge extra for that?
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Politicians requiring dumb things for the virus - 07/06/20 08:14 PM

Our mayor just put out a mandate we have to wear a mask in public, indoors and out. In the official write up it says we can take it off when we sleep. Thats sure nice of her. laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums