Home

Something REALLY gross

Posted By: MySide 🦝

Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 10:53 PM

I just got a glass of milk, I got halfway through the glass and noticed AN ALIVE SPIDER in the bottom of it! This wasn't a tiny one either, it was a daddy long legs type of thing. Anyways it was SO gross. I'm just glad I didn't swallow it!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 10:56 PM

Look on the bright side-you could have found half a spider in your milk bit in half.

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Look on the bright side-you could have found half a spider in your milk bit in half.

I think I might throw up, thanks Boco. sick
Posted By: coyote addict

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:14 PM

Were is its mate ? G U L P sick

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by coyote addict
Were is its mate ? G U L P sick

I chucked it and the remaining milk outside. lol
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:17 PM

They always show up in pairs.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:19 PM

I would of finished the milk and flossed with the spider legs, be a man dude. LOL
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
I would of finished the milk and flossed with the spider legs, be a man dude. LOL

Yep, protein is important, nads too lol. grin
Posted By: gcs

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:32 PM

When I was a wee lad, we had a neighbor kid eat daddy long legs for a dime. No trick, ate them....lol
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:34 PM

Only a Canadian would find that gross. LOL
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
Only a Canadian would find that gross. LOL

I'm all about the Beav today, dang that made me giggle, again!
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/04/20 11:45 PM

It's the spider eggs you gotta watch out for . Hope you didn't swallow any !
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 12:08 AM

I have the bug eating story to top all bug eating stories.
I was at my soon-to-be wife's parents house for the very first time for dinner. They ordered out for Chinese food. It arrived, we sat down to eat it, and about half way through I had a sizable pieces in my mouth which was on the tough side. I worked on it, figured it was just an overdone piece of bamboo shoot. I was trying to impress my future in-laws, so I didn't spit it across the room like I normally do
I carefully sucked all the juice out of it and put a napkin up to my mouth and deposited the remains. I took a quick glance at it and what I saw was a metallic green plastic looking thing. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be the abdomen and wing covers of a very large, over-cooked beetle!
I sucked the guts out of a giant, metallic green, Chinese beetle which could have played a supporting role in a Godzilla movie!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 12:23 AM

Did you make the spider spit your milk back out?

Keith
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 12:29 AM

Just suck the milk through your teeth. He's stop somewhere.

Moosetrot
Posted By: Prn

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 01:48 AM

Yup, there is only one thing worse than finding a worm in your apple. That is finding a half of a worm in your apple.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 02:06 AM

Extra protein that you didn't even have to pay for what a great deal!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 02:12 AM

I didnt want to make a scene in the dining car on the tie gang so I walked up to a railroad cook one time and said-hey Gabby,there's a fly in the soup.
He pulled me aside and whispered-quiet-or everybody will want one.

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 02:13 AM

grin
Posted By: Loup loup

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 02:26 AM

I think it has a lot to do with your technique, quit using a glass.
The year I got out of High School I worked for the Forest Service. I would hike a route through a chain of High Country lakes in a future wilderness area. Id take water samples from every lake and outlet and pack the samples out for the scenitistes down in the flatlands. One morning eating before heading out, I looked at my pot of oats before I poured my hot water in. It was crawling with weevils. Well I thought about it for a second,knew I had a long way to go and this was all my food, then stired in my hot water. I just looked off at the veiw as I finished breakfast.
We all unknowingly eat more bugs than we'd care to admit.
Posted By: Prn

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by Loup loup
I think it has a lot to do with your technique, quit using a glass.
The year I got out of High School I worked for the Forest Service. I would hike a route through a chain of High Country lakes in a future wilderness area. Id take water samples from every lake and outlet and pack the samples out for the scenitistes down in the flatlands. One morning eating before heading out, I looked at my pot of oats before I poured my hot water in. It was crawling with weevils. Well I thought about it for a second,knew I had a long way to go and this was all my food, then stired in my hot water. I just looked off at the veiw as I finished breakfast.
We all unknowingly eat more bugs than we'd care to admit.

Savage! I applaud you! cool
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 02:39 AM

Myside see what happens the first day they open your boarders.....now next time check for the Blue label on the side for Canadian milk.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 02:50 AM

Back years ago during a very hot August my wife and I told my mom we would be up Sunday to make ice cream. We asked what we needed to bring and she said she had everything except ice. We froze up 3 gal of ice and Sunday we were off to make ice cream. My mom wanted to use her recipe and it was one that used flour which she had. They got it all cooked up and in the freezer. When it was done I took the lid off and a bunch of worms out of the flour had come to the top. They wanted to throw it to the dogs. I just scraped the top off and had the whole freezer for myself. Too hot to throw ice cream away!

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by rick brocious
It's the spider eggs you gotta watch out for . Hope you didn't swallow any !

hey are fine .... I do them sunny side up .... lefty said I overcook them as well . I like my spider eggs runny in the center

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 03:12 AM

Worse for me was chewing on a piece of cow lip that was in a MRE the little hair holes looked nasty.

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 03:29 AM

I am guessing if we ever had a complete break down of the stuff we consume in hotdogs, ground beef / pork, and produce we would have butts like a dam snake (think Savell shaped)

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 03:30 AM

Såvel shaped ..... now thats just gross
Posted By: Loup loup

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 03:33 AM

Well Leftlane just one uped me.

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 03:35 AM

Them little fellas are like weeds- ya knock em down and the next time ya see them they are standing talkin smack again.

I grew up with a guy who will take anyone to task talking about tough guys. He insists the tough guy isn't the one winning fights, the tough guy is the poor SOB at the bottom getting stomped on that shows up the next night and says give me a beer.

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 03:36 AM

Their is a limit of the amount of rat/mouse byproducts allowed in flour if they are short do they add some, I always wondered about that.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 04:00 AM

Does that mean you wouldn’t have competed in our cricket or goldfish eating contests back in my college days?

Re: Something REALLY gross - 07/05/20 04:22 AM

Anyone who thinks that all the spots in their muffins are actually blue berries is a fool
© 2024 Trapperman Forums