Home

Covid Herd Imunity

Posted By: yukonjeff

Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 07:56 AM

Since the MSM is pushing the Covid panic . I think everyone should see this.
Looks like we wont even need a vaccine.

Posted By: Art S

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 09:41 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 10:10 AM

I must admit, I'm about Covid'ed to death already.
Is it November yet?
crazy
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
I must admit, I'm about Covid'ed to death already.
Is it November yet?
crazy

Another resounding AMEN!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 01:06 PM

Once the deaths slowed down the MSM stopped reporting about that now it’s all about the new cases.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 01:48 PM

No $$ in herd immunity. LLL
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 01:51 PM

911 what is your emergency caller

I want to report some people not living in fear
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
No $$ in herd immunity. LLL

Nailed it!
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 03:28 PM

The uptick in new case numbers really started to climb about the 20th of June. You would think that, if death numbers were going to track upwards, it would be showing by now?

First two weeks of July should be a good indicator.

My summer is shot anyway. I predicted it. Just another reason to despise government. Not that I needed another reason.
Posted By: white17

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 03:46 PM

Ron Paul needs to stick with peddling food dehydrators.

There is no empirical data that suggest there is any such thing as herd immunity associated with CV19.....or any other coronavirus. There has been no vaccine approved anywhere for other corona viruses.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...sible-to-produce-scientists-covid-2020-4
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 03:50 PM

Since it seems herd immunity is working, isn't it about time for another Russia investigation to show up?
Posted By: trapper10/22

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 03:51 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 03:53 PM

The Herd doesnt want immunity they want to be taken care of

Dirt are those bonifide cases or just tests that show an antibody in your system

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 03:54 PM

It seems hiding out will just prolong it getting to 50%. Let’s them young bucks get it and get over it.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 04:00 PM

I have a friend who tested positive for covid and he was congested for 5 days. Thats all there was to it. Now he"s fully recovered and will probably never get it again

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by trapper10/22
I have a friend who tested positive for covid and he was congested for 5 days. Thats all there was to it. Now he"s fully recovered and will probably never get it again

It amazes me to find we have so many trained virologists on the forum

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
The Herd doesnt want immunity they want to be taken care of

Dirt are those bonifide cases or just tests that show an antibody in your system

I didn't do them, so not bonifide. Again, their numbers indicate increased number of cases does not mean increased numbers of deaths. Actually, right now the cases are going up and deaths are going down. My tin foil theory is early in the game medical professionals were mistreating this until they learned. We all make mistakes.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by white17

Lol. Do a lil research on the human immune system and compare it with real world results. Not the crappage that the mainstream media is shoving down your throat. It aint rocket surgery, buddy.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 04:20 PM

Right !

I think I'll trust the Mayo clinic rather than Infowars.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...rd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808
Posted By: Marty

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 04:26 PM

I do not know what to believe about the kung flu, the 'experts' say one thing and then change their opinion 180° a little while later........I hope I do not get very ill or die from it but that's all I really know for sure.
Posted By: BillyTraps

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 04:28 PM

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
I do not know what to believe about the kung flu, the 'experts' say one thing and then change their opinion 180° a little while later........I hope I do not get very ill or die from it but that's all I really know for sure.

Good point Marty. One thing for sure though, no matter how you manipulate the numbers, you still have roughly a 99% chance of not dying from the 'rona. I think I'll take my chances.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 05:02 PM

I see Mexico closed it's border with Arizona. They're "filtering" people coming and going.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 05:07 PM

Right !

I spent 3 days at Mayo clinic trying to get a medical condition diagnosed. Mostly 23 yr old Affirmative Action experts from India that don't know squat.
"You're just going to have to live with it." was the final diagnosis. Came home and a local doctor in Nebraska diagnosed it in about 30 seconds.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 05:08 PM

They have said so many different things I don’t believe the experts know what’s going on.
Posted By: rick brocious

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 07:20 PM

Is it herd like in a herd of sheep ?
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 09:16 PM

Sheep groups are flocks not herds. With 1% of our population officially tested positive for COVID in roughly 4-6 months with several months of that being months where we were purposely slowing the curve, but if we need 50-70% to get to herd immunity we all will have to accept that this could take many months if not a few years and that is with roughly 60-90 million of us that are high risk wanting to practice protocols to lessen our chances of infection.

Bryce
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 10:16 PM

Just ignore it and all the rules, and it will go away. Fat chance. It is for real. I respect it.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 10:43 PM

Whites on a roll today...
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 11:23 PM

Right !

Very balanced common sense read

"Experts estimate that in the U.S., 70% of the population — more than 200 million people — would have to recover from COVID-19 to halt the epidemic."

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/05/20 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by bblwi
Sheep groups are flocks not herds. With 1% of our population officially tested positive for COVID in roughly 4-6 months with several months of that being months where we were purposely slowing the curve, but if we need 50-70% to get to herd immunity we all will have to accept that this could take many months if not a few years and that is with roughly 60-90 million of us that are high risk wanting to practice protocols to lessen our chances of infection.

Bryce

"11 Million in U.S. at Serious Risk If Infected With COVID-19"

Source:
Serious risk

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 12:41 AM

With those that are obese, elderly, with chronic lung and cardiac issues and diabetes etc. there are only 11 million in that category? I think there are more and what are you using as the elderly age? All makes a difference.

The US population in general is not as healthy was we would hope or like to be.

Bryce

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 01:50 AM

Bryce let's take the greater than 80 year olds. If a greater than 80 year old gets infected they only have a 1 in 5 chance of developing a severe life threatening condition. Even most of ( 8o%) the old unhealthy people who get infected do not develop a life threatening condition.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 03:28 AM

I saw that graphic a few weeks ago and I took those with at least one risk factor and used that as high. Now we can debate the range in high to severe at length. Whatever the odds are it appears we are on a path to find out just how at risk we are or will be. Many of the states that are experiencing the new increase in cases have the highest percentage of their population in the higher risk categories. Lets hope you are more accurate.

Bryce
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 07:22 AM

To quarantine an entire healthy population is crazy. If your at risk then YOU should be quarantining yourself if you so desire. Get on a regiment of Hydroxichloroquine. The regular flue kills the elderly and high risk as well. No one wears a mask to prevent that.

The large number of new cases is because we are testing more. Look at our empty hospitals going bankrupt how can that be ? We are in a pandemic? No its a sever strain of flue, and most live through it with out hospitalization.

The media is running with this to scare the weak minded. Its all about Trump winning the election.

Look at Dr. Fouci there are pictures of him posing with George Soros. Dont need to be a rocket scientist to see whats going on here. Destroy the country by any means is their mantra.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 03:18 PM

The media has been their usual nonfactual self. Typical yellow journalism sensationalism. This mourning on the radio news the report was that corona cases continue to rise.

I looked up the numbers and new cases dropped from 57,000 to 43,000, Not much of a climb. The cdc has stopped monitoring this by daily counts and started looking at weekly averages. Daily counts for some reason are up and down day to day. Must be due to reporting delays?

The worse media scare report I heard on the radio the other day was the media emphasizing the number of children new cases. I guess now we are supposed to shut down the world now that children (who mostly have mild cases and will not die) are being infected.

Does the media want Trump ( or any Republican) out; sure. This is just normal operating procedure. Nothing new.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 03:56 PM

I f we don't shut down schools because of the flu, which statistics show kills more children we sure shouldn't shut down schools because of Corona.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 04:09 PM

Tracking the number of new confirmed cases, IMHO, is misleading data. The data is skewed by the number of tests conducted. I think a better indicator of whether infections are going up or down would be percent positives being measured.

Some State websites give this data.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
I f we don't shut down schools because of the flu, which statistics show kills more children we sure shouldn't shut down schools because of Corona.

We should just shut the schools because of what they do to our kids.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson

We should just shut the schools because of what they do to our kids.

X10
Posted By: Boco

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 04:33 PM

Yea, education is overated.
Everybody can learn at home off google,lol.
Be best not to teach people to read or write.
Posted By: dkrug

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 04:42 PM

And they will probably end up like Marie Curie, from being exposed during their own research.

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

"Two-Thirds Of U.S. 4th Graders Are Not Proficient In Reading"

"Vast majority of Canadian students are meeting national standard in reading"
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Covid Herd Imunity - 07/06/20 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you are trying to make a genuine point and if so I get it- information / knowledge / education is empowering and I think every child should have access to it.

Here is something you might not have to deal with on a daily basis like some of us down in the lower 48. It is becoming abundantly evident that too many of our schools are trying to create "community organizers" and "social justice warriors" (what ever those 2 things mean) as opposed to actually educating our children.

The kids we deal with serving our meals, ringing up our purchases, providing assistance and customer service are LACKING the 3 R's and basic + make it thru life skills are NOT something they have by the time they get a diploma.

If anyone doubts me- start paying with cash. Get out your paper money, lay it down and then count out the correct change or worse yet change + the extra needed to get a quarter back. Hint: You better keep track of your own change b/c there is only a 50/50 chance they will get it right. Hats off to the ones who admit they are lacking and pull their phone out and calculate you change ASAP. Point is, counting change backward should be a skill everyone has- especially register operators at merchants where small purchases are made with cash frequently.

Ask them if they watched the news last night. Ask them if they think it was based on factual events or centered around opinions and emotions. Many wont even understand their is a difference.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums