Home

4th of July speech.

Posted By: Law Dog

4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 02:38 PM

CBS Face the Nation today called Trumps 4th of July speech as divisive I guess I missed that part.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
CBS Face the Nation today called Trumps 4th of July speech as divisive I guess I missed that part.

They had that written before they heard it........if they heard it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 02:53 PM

He could have stood there and sang Mary had a Little Lamb and it would have been divisive and racist.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
He could have stood there and sang Mary had a Little Lamb and it would have been divisive and racist.

Well duh, it's "fleece was white as snow". Why didn't he sing "bah bah black sheep" instead?
Posted By: cattails

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 03:01 PM

Who cares what they think anymore. They're going to eat from the same dish they're serving. Trumps Mt Rushmore speech made it clear. As Americans were not apologizing to anyone, we'll only kneel to god.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Well duh, it's "fleece was white as snow". Why didn't he sing "bah bah black sheep" instead?

I did not think that one through..... laugh

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Stealing that wool from the oppressed.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 03:39 PM

We watched the speech and though it was great. Mt. Rushmore is a beautiful monument.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 04:40 PM

I thought it was one of the best he’s delivered. Only one better was the West Point a few weeks ago.
Posted By: Marty

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/05/20 04:51 PM

The media knows that most folks are sheep and if you tell sheep something enough times they will start to think that way.....
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/06/20 04:31 AM

Go trump!! Victory in 2020!!!
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/06/20 11:23 AM

It was a great speech. Called it like it is. Trump 2020. Vote early. Vote often come November
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/06/20 11:25 AM

The wife and I YouTubed it last night. It was a good speech. Governor Noem gave a good speech as well. She ain't too hard on the eyes is she?

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/06/20 12:34 PM

Now the thing is to make fun of the First Ladies dress what morons she looked fine to me.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/06/20 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
The media knows that most folks are sheep and if you tell sheep something enough times they will start to think that way.....

Eyuup.

And if you have the public school having already played their own roll in teaching each little lamb to think inside the box- they never question anything when CNN tells them to be angry and who to hate.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: 4th of July speech. - 07/06/20 02:47 PM

Yep
© 2024 Trapperman Forums