Home

I知 Stuck Again

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 05:41 PM

I got nothing on the schedule today. I知 just passing the time away, scrolling and reading what everybody...........痴 got to say, for now.
Same ole players, same ole threads, peaceful protest, liberty痴 dead. ARs and ammo, who痴 got enough.........of that stuff

I壇 like to know where the world went wrong, it seems here lately we just can稚 get a long, take a step back and relax, what do you say?
You help me and I値l help you, we値l be an example for what others can do, spreading all kinds of joy along the way......let痴 turn it around today.

Help a bother out!

HT
Posted By: hippie

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 05:44 PM

Your playing the game wanting to know where the world went wrong.

Maybe ask where it went right?
Posted By: Marty

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 05:44 PM

God helps those that help themselves.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 05:48 PM

Considering the gaiety of the situation right now its not easy to play dumb and happy .... even for a dipstick like myself.
Posted By: hippie

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Considering the gaiety of the situation right now its not easy to play dumb and happy .... even for a dipstick like myself.

I resemble that! laugh
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 05:56 PM

Go for a swim in the creek, it might make you feel better!
Posted By: amspoker

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 05:57 PM

Only thing I'm worried about today is smoking a couple of chickens.

First go at it. I think I am about ready to put the birds on this thing.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 06:49 PM

I'm not a brain surgeon, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 06:53 PM

I figure out of all the members, I could at least get 2 more lines to complete the song. lol
Posted By: pcr2

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 06:55 PM

as a strugglin actor i need all the breaks i can get.

safe drivers save 40 percent.

sorry it don't rhyme.
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 07:02 PM

I for one had a GREAT DAY!!!!! Nothing many would understand, but I got my wife back to the farm after nearly two years. Because of her health she hasn't been anywhere for those two years. I kept at her this morning till she finally admitted she missed going to the farm. So we went. A major step forward for her. And me!!!!

As far as all the doom and gloom.....it is what it is. I am living my life as I always have. FREE to do as I dang well please. " I aint askin nobody for nothing if I can't get it on my own"
Posted By: Wild_WI

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 07:08 PM

Hobbie if your bored how about you design some sort of cheap homemade trap that could be made by the average joe, post the details and well see who can replicate it. Fur ain't worth nothing and traps are expensive
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Originally Posted by Scuba1

I resemble that! laugh

Ouch that smarts (obviously you hit purdy close LOL)

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Wild_WI
Hobbie if your bored how about you design some sort of cheap homemade trap that could be made by the average joe, post the details and well see who can replicate it. Fur ain't worth nothing and traps are expensive

I don稚 think they get much cheaper than snares.
Posted By: rex123

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 07:24 PM

Lets wait and pray what do you say ? It may turn itself around someday. There's one ending.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 10:34 PM

Home grown maters. Happy thoughts!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 10:43 PM

Nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse. Heading to the arena for a little roping.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 10:50 PM

I got pints of applesauce in the canner. Its cooling back down now. Had a little left after filling the last jar. Grandkids made quick work of that. Used honey and very little sugar. Cinnamon and a hint of nutmeg. I leave the peeling on when I do it. Puree the steamed cored apple quarters in a food processor. Its pretty good done like that. Last night there were more fireworks here in town than I ever saw before. Yesterday afternoon was spent with friends. Good food, good company, lots of shooting. I feel pretty content at the moment.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 10:54 PM

I literally jumped in the lake..was bath tub warm almost like I peed myself.

Mac
Posted By: coyote44

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 11:15 PM

Sic Sempter Tyraniius
Posted By: pcr2

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/05/20 11:29 PM

pi r squared

pie r round
Posted By: Actor

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/06/20 03:55 AM

Here you go Hobbie...

If Soros and both Clintons were to painfully die, I don't know anyone that would even cry.
The world would not stop, the music would not cease, but I believe this country could find some peace.

Garry-
Posted By: Furvor

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/06/20 04:41 AM

"How many times have you heard someone say 'if I had his money I could do things my way.'"

Or, after WWI, "how can we keep them down on the farm after they have seen gay Parie?"

One Tin Soldier.

When people had nothing they did not rob, steal, and kill others to get the nothing others had.

People once lived to please God. Now they live for things.

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/06/20 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Actor
Her you go Hobbie...

If Soros and both Clintons were to painfully die, I don't know anyone that would even cry.
The world would not stop, the music would not cease, but I believe this country could find some peace.

Garry-

lol, that might work.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I知 Stuck Again - 07/06/20 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
as a strugglin actor i need all the breaks i can get.

safe drivers save 40 percent.

sorry it don't rhyme.

Get with the time
Lemon lime
© 2024 Trapperman Forums