Home

OMG the news media

Posted By: stinkypete

OMG the news media - 07/08/20 10:26 PM

Channel 10 news is telling parents. Gun violence among the city youth is exploding. We are to sit our children down tonight and tell them they are not suppose to kill one another.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: OMG the news media - 07/08/20 10:45 PM

To late IMO Get rid of the gangs would go a long way in solving the problem, second get rid of the drugs. But mom and dad have to stop first in a lot of the cases. JMO
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: OMG the news media - 07/08/20 10:46 PM

I stopped watching the news as of last week. Well, only watch the weather. Life seems a bit better now to be honest
Posted By: Craig C

Re: OMG the news media - 07/08/20 11:00 PM

Wearing a Mask is now a Fashion Statement, according to Dr. Birx's

“Masks can be a fashion statement,” said Dr. Deborah Birx.

STOP THE MADNESS
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: OMG the news media - 07/08/20 11:12 PM

CBS was full of themselves again tonight all opinions little news very slanted.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: OMG the news media - 07/08/20 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

I have been catching Tucker and Hannity...still have to sort through the bs, but at least they give a different POV than mainstream media.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: OMG the news media - 07/09/20 12:01 AM

How about just raise them in church and follow the commandments. Don't they pretty much cover it. On the same note mine were raised in the outdoors, taught wrong from right and how to defend themselves. They are raising their's the same way. Always found that the predators back off quick when the prey isn't so weak after all.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: OMG the news media - 07/09/20 09:10 PM

They're surely full of something!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: OMG the news media - 07/09/20 09:47 PM

Nora was still pushing the White House tear gas lie days after it was cleared up Just kind of slips it in there, the news is trash today.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: OMG the news media - 07/09/20 10:56 PM

YouTube has a great 30 minute discussion between Candace Owens and Ben Carson. It is worth watching. Pretty refreshing.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: OMG the news media - 07/09/20 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
YouTube has a great 30 minute discussion between Candace Owens and Ben Carson. It is worth watching. Pretty refreshing.

I might try to find that- 2 great Americans for sure (no hyphenated BS, touchy feely crap, or victimhood whining in their game)!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: OMG the news media - 07/09/20 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

I have been catching Tucker and Hannity...still have to sort through the bs, but at least they give a different POV than mainstream media.

When you compare Tucker and Hannity to CNN and MSNBC, not much bs with those two.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: OMG the news media - 07/09/20 11:43 PM

Just viewed Candice Owens and Dr Ben Carson. Real people. The liberals can't stand them. We Love those two.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums