Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:45 AM

I would have kept Walking.
Posted By: rags57078

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:46 AM

Nope no way
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:49 AM

They're talking about making white children do this at schools.

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:51 AM

Keith
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:53 AM

When - Freezes Over!

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:53 AM

For Boco and those up North.

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:56 AM

Keith
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 02:00 AM

I'm gonna puke.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 02:00 AM

Don't Trudeau go down on both knees?
Posted By: Garryowen

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 02:23 AM

Subjects are on their knees. Not men!

Garryowen
Posted By: Bigbuck

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 02:31 AM

Bullet to their head's would almost be to good. This makes me sick what has happened to the county that I grew up in.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
For Boco and those up North.

Keith

..Hahahaaaa Nice strong gun grabbin kneeling leader you got there Boco.You should be proud.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 02:39 AM

Many won’t need to be forced they are so brain washed today.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 02:55 AM

I would kept walking away, if would bug me agsin, I would call 911, u could get shot if wrong place. Go up ppl an say that stuff
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 03:03 AM

I will not.

Moosetrot

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by coonman220
I would kept walking away, if would bug me agsin, I would call 911, u could get shot if wrong place. Go up ppl an say that stuff

Calling 911 likely won't help you.

There's a longer version of this 911 call when blm terrorists attacked a woman and her child after stopping her car that is heart rending.

Imagine blm catching and terrorizing your wife and child or daughter and granddaughter this way for being white and on a public road.

Keith
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 03:20 AM

It's only a matter of time b4 someone starts whacking these dangerous pricks on sight
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 03:38 AM

Where the heck was Savell when this gal needed that guy slap-tamed! I hope i'm never approached by a like that. I'm crippled up and officially old, but I'd not behave well to the creep.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 04:43 AM

This ol fat boy. ain't getting on his knees, especially for some gutter trash rioters. Don't ever mess with old guys, they can't run, and can't fight,they'll just kill you

Charlie
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 04:55 AM

I’m old but I can still fight (plus armed). Anybody tries to push that crap on me will be in for a rude awakening. I have nothing to lose.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by coonman220

Calling 911 likely won't help you.

There's a longer version of this 911 call when blm terrorists attacked a woman and her child after stopping her car that is heart rending.

Imagine blm catching and terrorizing your wife and child or daughter and granddaughter this way for being white and on a public road.

Keith

Rat-tat-tat-tat.........rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-fat-tat-tat-fat-tat......tat-tat.........clickit-click Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-ta-tat.

“Never mind, we’re moving now.”
Posted By: trapNH

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 09:44 AM

Aint happening to this redneck.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 10:10 AM

I've mentioned a couple times here on TMan feet washing isn't an issue IMO. If Christ could wash Peter and the other disciple's feet, bye gosh I could.
However, I offer that Christ's humbling Himself is the opposite of what we see on this thread.

Christ: humility - no fanfare, just caring for those He loved and taught for three years.

These clips - media showcasing from a look at me culture.

These scenes are not even close to the original - because the intent is opposite the original.

Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 10:44 AM

Showing humility and being humiliated are two different things
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 12:38 PM

Its not going to end well if I am confronted with this.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 12:38 PM

ANY man, that kneels to these terrorists ain't a man, they're eunuchs, or should be made to become one so as not to breed.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 12:52 PM

I personally think that first video looks staged?? don't think here you'd see some young guy come up to an old redneck ask him to kneel. Wouldn't turn out well. Might see it happen over in campus area with those young folks there. Don't think just random on street would happen here though???
I was taught at very young age I only kneel for who I choose to do so. That is pretty short list for me as hasn't happened yet.

Mac
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:36 PM

Nothing more annoying than spineless libs.
Posted By: Deerhunter51

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 01:44 PM

Kneeling should be reserved for prayer and for when a more stable firing position is needed instead of shooting standing offhand.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Deerhunter51
Kneeling should be reserved for prayer and for when a more stable firing position is needed instead of shooting standing offhand.

....or making a dirt hole set, at least for me!
Posted By: cotton

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by 8117 Steve R
Its not going to end well if I am confronted with this.

Yepper I'll be needing bail money
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 06:15 PM

I would not watch this, what idiots.
Posted By: MySide 🦝

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 08:04 PM

I kneel only to God.
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 09:41 PM

Words to live by!
Posted By: cattails

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by ratbrain

....or making a dirt hole set, at least for me!

lol ..nice to see a little humor with this predicament we're in
Posted By: Savell

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 11:34 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/13/20 11:52 PM

The tactic of 'turning the other cheek' can work only if the other person has the capacity for conscience. It will not work when sadistic, crazed or hate-filled people are actually intent on injuring or killing us regardless of our behavior.

In the unfortunate event the receiver of my Kel-Tec gets too hot to hold to my right cheek I will gladly switch to my other cheek without hesitation. Drastic circumstances call for decisive actions at times. We may all be facing some of this radical behavior, personally, to our businesses or to our families I am afraid if things don't start changing in this country of ours.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
[Linked Image]

Is That James "Pete" Longstreet ?

w
Posted By: Rally

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 12:29 AM

Sounds like that young lady was in need of a "Street Sweeper".
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 12:35 AM

"Stonewall" Jackson
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 12:37 AM

"Stonewall" Jackson

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 12:50 AM

I wear a NRA ball cap, Mega hat, Anti-Antifa t-shirt, Don’t Tread on Me t-shirt, I am a Deplorable T-shirt, trapper association hats, trapper t-shirts, Blue Lives Matter t-shirt, etc. Sooner or later I imagine some punk or punks will want to do something violent. I may or may not be prepared when it happens but will defend myself to my last breath. Hopefully, I do some major damage to the punks.
Posted By: DHH

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 01:27 AM

I'd rather die on my feet . Then live on my knees
Posted By: strike2x

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 02:00 AM

I wouldn't apologize for something I didn't do.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by strike2x
I wouldn't apologize for something I didn't do.

... mine did it ... and not only do I refuse to apologize... I expect gratitude or self deportation
Posted By: andrews1958

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 02:27 AM

Enough is enough. We need to start standing up for ourselves and not put up with this BS!!!
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 02:50 AM

Those of you who think shooting these protesters is gonna help haven't thought things through. They are waiting for whitey to do something like that so they can push things even further. If whites cant figure out the real reason behind these Marxist protests we will be extinguished, and I can tell most on here are seeing things at only the initial level. Fox news, Turning Point, Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, and many more are brainwashing you, they are not on your side.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 03:21 AM

With all the special interest groups, photo shopping and movie making at home I doubt its really happening.. if it is happening who gives a rats ........... to many crazies out there anymore and the leadership in most cases not there.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
Those of you who think shooting these protesters is gonna help haven't thought things through. They are waiting for whitey to do something like that so they can push things even further. If whites cant figure out the real reason behind these Marxist protests we will be extinguished, and I can tell most on here are seeing things at only the initial level. Fox news, Turning Point, Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, and many more are brainwashing you, they are not on your side.

They are definitely on our side. So what do you propose we do. If you have the answers, I am sure many of us on this forum would like to hear it. I know I am open minded.
Posted By: James

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 10:40 AM

Sorry, Keith, I didn't see any force involved. The black man purporting to be from BLM, while mistakenly referring to that organization as a "company," did say please. He ASKED her to please get on her knees. The quickness with which she did so and failure to object makes me think the whole scene may have been staged.

Then he asked her to "please" apologize; and she did so.

There were no threats, force, or intimidation used by the questioner. The white woman's attitude and actions are inexplicable. They both speak in friendly voices. She's either eaten up by white guilt or a paid or volunteer actress.

Big deal. So you got suckered into thinking the video was something it was not. Not the end of the world.

Jim
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 10:43 AM

Do we know what was said before the camera started rolling?

lol
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by James
Sorry, Keith, I didn't see any force involved. The black man purporting to be from BLM, while mistakenly referring to that organization as a "company," did say please. He ASKED her to please get on her knees. The quickness with which she did so and failure to object makes me think the whole scene may have been staged.

There were no threats, force, or intimidation used by the questioner. The white woman's attitude and actions are inexplicable. They both speak in friendly voices. She's either eaten up by white guilt or a paid or volunteer actress.

Big deal. So you got suckered into thinking the video was something it was not. Not the end of the world.

Jim

Or
What you didnt see - that the women MIGHT Have seen, was several others with him off camera
.intimidation and fear. Wanting something to just be over and work out Right to be safe, Might just be what you are Not being shown .
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 02:20 PM

Typical Lawyer crap. Place the blame on the victim.
Posted By: CajunMan

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 02:23 PM

That crap will never happen with me
Posted By: danvee

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 02:42 PM

other people walking by and not even looking?? I guess Im not buying it. Even if she did big deal her choice.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 02:56 PM

Jim

She was afraid. She even stated she was scared. Of course she complied; probably because she didn't want to be left in a bloody heap.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Showing humility and being humiliated are two different things

That's right. It was easy to see that the jerk used intimidation to get this young lady on her knees. She was obviously scared.
You would never see that clip on main stream media for that reason.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 03:07 PM

The person who made and shared the video admitted publicly it was an attempt at satire.

The woman is dumb for thinkIng BLM was a company he worked for crazy; Anyone with some common sense would have kept walking.
Nobody was forced to kneel.

The personality that made the video has other streamed stuff that is considered “pranking “ people in relation to the protest movement. What should bother people here too is the platform “YouTube” allows people like him to influence and even make a living in extreme cases. It appears youtube is a real popular place for people in here to hang out and spend their time based on all of the links.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
The person who made and shared the video admitted publicly it was an attempt at satire.

The woman is dumb for thinkIng BLM was a company he worked for crazy; Anyone with some common sense would have kept walking.
Nobody was forced to kneel.

The young lady was dumb, but was also intimidated and scared. She may have been smart enough to know BLM has become a terrorist organization and wasn't taking any chances.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 03:23 PM

I took ma knee during football games. Then I raised up til the ball was hiked and tried my very best to knock the other guy on his a .

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 03:25 PM

Maybe so Trapper7, but sharing a video from a month and a half ago, that was admitted as a poor comedic attempt for more youtube followers, really showcases how media can be used to influence.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 08:05 PM

You guys have been conned.

"Corrected: This post has been updated to reflect that the video in question is “comedy” posted by Youtube user Smooth Sanchez who is not an official Black Lives Matter representative."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/comedian-thinks-it-is-funny-to-humilate-white-woman/

LOL!

Jim

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 08:12 PM

So all they do is beat up elderly people, terrorize mothers w/ a child in the car, vandalize statues, and set stuff on fire?

Oh yeah- they sound like great people.
crazy

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 08:28 PM

"Corrected: This post has been updated to reflect that the video in question is “comedy” posted by Youtube user Smooth Sanchez who is not an official Black Lives Matter representative."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/comedian-thinks-it-is-funny-to-humilate-white-woman/

LOL!

Jim

I suppose you think the white Macys employee getting pummeled by a black guy if funny too right JIMMY.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 08:34 PM

I think he just also wasn’t quick to fall for this YouTube link as anything legit. We’ve been wise on this one since about June 1.
Posted By: Teacher

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 09:08 PM

I think you’re all missing the point. Taking a knee is both a sign of Protest and Respect. It is a way of saying to these people (blm) that we respect you as a race. It is a way of admitting crimes and the mistreatment (slavery) of the past. It is a way of saying we as a nation are willing to learn from our past to be better, as a nation, in the future.

America has a twisted past. Mistreatment of African Americans And indigenous people didn’t stop with June-teenth or treaties. All everyone is asking is for the battery and killings and the reminders of white superiority, to stop. The Pledge of Allegiance says, “one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all”.

We can move forward as a nation or stay in our past complete with glorifying slavers with flags and statues. It’s time to say all lives matter. That the rules of our nation, states, counties and cities apply to everyone, equally. It’s time for our police to stop being jury and executioner. Courts determine guilt. Courts assign penalties. Police definitely have a part to play but it isn’t to execute anyone.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Teacher
I think you’re all missing the point. Taking a knee is both a sign of Protest and Respect. It is a way of saying to these people (blm) that we respect you as a race. It is a way of admitting crimes and the mistreatment (slavery) of the past. It is a way of saying we as a nation are willing to learn from our past to be better, as a nation, in the future.

America has a twisted past. Mistreatment of African Americans And indigenous people didn’t stop with June-teenth or treaties. All everyone is asking is for the battery and killings and the reminders of white superiority, to stop. The Pledge of Allegiance says, “one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all”.

We can move forward as a nation or stay in our past complete with glorifying slavers with flags and statues. It’s time to say all lives matter. That the rules of our nation, states, counties and cities apply to everyone, equally. It’s time for our police to stop being jury and executioner. Courts determine guilt. Courts assign penalties. Police definitely have a part to play but it isn’t to execute anyone.

So America has a twisted past is your opinion and you are welcome to it. My question is compared to what? Maybe you should say that men (as a species) have a twisted past.

Care to enlighten me? Let me know how wrong I am- I can wait.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 10:22 PM

Saying all lives matter is what got that mom killed the other day...oh yeah, she was white...

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 10:36 PM

The elderly people beaten in St Louis- was that us being conned?

Maybe they did something terrible and it had nothing to do with their skin color (in my mind- maybe it had a lot to do with the fact that they were defenseless and that is what cowards look for b4 attacking). Maybe these elderly people had committed a crime and the BLM crowd saw them do it and decided that it was time to become judge, jury, and punishment administrator?

If so, then I am glad to hear they believe so strongly in vigilante justice because I am guessing if they keep these attacks up they will probably be getting some- maybe even a lot.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 11:13 PM

This thread is about the false claim that BLM made white folks kneel and apologize, not whether elderly people were beaten.

Jim

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 11:15 PM

But you think a single white woman should have nothing to fear in regards to BLM?
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 11:45 PM

BLM are a domestic terrorist group. If you want to get there attention. Go to there website. Contact them by email. Let the know they are terrorist. I signed a petition last week getting BLM labeled as domestic terrorist. I told BLM this. I explained you have burned neighborhoods. You have my attention that you are terrorist. Good job. Keep it up. If I get a response. I will share with you. God I pray they threaten me! Remember. You are all fur harvesters. This is no different then the animal rights groups of the 80s and 90s. THUGS. No kneeling for me
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 11:46 PM

Eff that guy!
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/14/20 11:48 PM

Yukon John X2

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher

You bumped your head Jimmy Jr." Teachers " like you,,are the main reason the school kids are all embracing communism today.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 12:34 AM

There is no respect in kneeling.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 12:35 AM

This thread is about the false claim that BLM made white folks kneel and apologize, not whether elderly people were beaten.

Jim

Well,,lets talk about that then JIMMY.Your gonna vote for those that are all for the beating of elderly white folks and all the rest of whats going on.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 01:11 AM

My apology is written on a .45 FMJ!

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 01:11 AM

So honorable
So logical
so full of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 01:14 AM

LMAO

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 04:16 AM

Where's Keith? He's the one that started this disinformation.

Jim

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 04:58 AM

James, what disinformation. They are forcing white people to kneel and you know it to be true. You know about many of the atrocities the people you support are doing and won't address it, when asked repeatedly by other members.

Just do a quick search on Bing and you can see thousands of videos of your liberals destroying America. As you probably know most videos can't be shown here because of language. Don't be surprised if your Christian son suffers from what the people you support do to him. You're intentional blindness to the wrongs your fellow liberals do has gotten very tiresome. I don't understand how you can condone and defend their destructive and violent behavior. I now share the opinion the vast majority of our forum have of you.

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 05:18 AM

I'd condemn BLM if the allegations are true, but that video only shows a man voluntarily getting on his knees. No one forced him.

All you've shown are people voluntarily getting on their knees.

I don't purport to understand why they'd do that. I haven't defended any outrageous or illegal behavior. It's true I once expressed support for BLM, but no longer do after reading their website.

You are awfully quick to post racially divisive claims without regard to whether you're characterizing them accurately.

You seem full of hate lately. I guess I shouldn't be surprised some of it was reserved for me.

Jim

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 05:37 AM

James, a fairly large portion of the blm rioters are white. How is condemning a mixed race group of people, many of which are the same race as me racially divisive? That makes absolutely no sense.

What did I mischaracterize? Give proof, or your allegations are completely meaningless.

Do you seriously think running up on a small young women and asking to kneel isn't terrifying for that young woman?

Do you seriously thinking have a crowd screaming at you to kneel doesn't make people kneel, who have no desire to do so.

On Bing, there is a video of a blm member swearing, waving around a club and making white people lay face down in the street with their hands behind their backs and ankles crossed. Do you think they are truly wanting to do that?

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 05:45 AM

The crowd doesn't start chanting until the fool has already gotten on his knees. Looks to me like the white guy just wanted attention.

As for what you mischaracterize, I submit the title of this thread, "Forcing white people to kneel," as proof. No one forced anyone. Your videos don't show any such thing. And that woman didn't look frightened to me.

I don't know what's on Bing, but BLM isn't responsible for every idiot with a club.

Jim

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 05:57 AM

James, your view is skewed far from mine. Your life experiences and brain chemistry and mine must be vastly different.

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 10:00 AM

I know from clips that my family shows me, that YouTube is a super place for weirdos. And I'm of the opinion that the weirdos videos stay posted, while the normal more often are taken off. I suppose it's because the normal people don't tune in to watch normal stuff = no ad revenue. And the weirdos certainly don't check out any normal posts. But weirdo posts are watched by the normal (look at these weirdos!!!) and the weirdos both so they get more views = more ad money to YouTube.

Did someone once say, money make the world go round?
I think YouTube and similar sites has weirdos video clips chasing after the money!

I can never tell if these clips are real, fake, neither, either or whatever?
So I just say hi to people most often and trap a lot.

grin

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 02:28 PM

Good post Mark and Hi. Youtube is a hotbed for making money off of keeping people staring at the site. Computers are wise too and algorithms keep people fed a constant diet of what they like to watch.
I cannot believe youtube is so popular with trappers and guys that are likely in my age class or older.

I guess I’m lucky that I’ve got more going on in life than the internet and am only even in cell service a few days a week because the web is clearly shaping people’s views.

Good luck once trapping recommences.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 03:36 PM

James, your view is skewed far from mine. Your life experiences and brain chemistry and mine must be vastly different.

Keith

Just now figuring that out? Lol
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 09:00 PM

On reflection, i figured that skank was part of the program, she didn't look scared at all, and went down waaay too quick. No pun intended.
Posted By: MB750

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 09:06 PM

Not in MY lifetime.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 09:06 PM

The crowd doesn't start chanting until the fool has already gotten on his knees. Looks to me like the white guy just wanted attention.

As for what you mischaracterize, I submit the title of this thread, "Forcing white people to kneel," as proof. No one forced anyone. Your videos don't show any such thing. And that woman didn't look frightened to me.

I don't know what's on Bing, but BLM isn't responsible for every idiot with a club.

Jim
Probably not everyone, but 90% is good enough for me.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/15/20 09:13 PM

Extinguished? Is that a joke? Not even close to all black folks, or white ultra left, think the way BLM and Antifa does. Do you really believe they, the violent radical element, have the slightest chance to "extinguish" the white race? You ever heard of Custer?
Posted By: wildflights

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/20/20 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
I've mentioned a couple times here on TMan feet washing isn't an issue IMO. If Christ could wash Peter and the other disciple's feet, bye gosh I could.
However, I offer that Christ's humbling Himself is the opposite of what we see on this thread.

Christ: humility - no fanfare, just caring for those He loved and taught for three years.

These scenes are not even close to the original - because the intent is opposite the original.

It's about submission and subjugation. Christ washing the feet of Peter isn't the same, remotely similar or relevant.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/20/20 06:35 PM

LOL!

Jim

Sad to realize but the black community in this country are being conned. They are being used as a political pawn to try and regain power. This " uprising" is manufactured by the powers that be, nothing more nothing less.
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/20/20 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by J.Morse

Extinguished? Is that a joke? Not even close to all black folks, or white ultra left, think the way BLM and Antifa does. Do you really believe they, the violent radical element, have the slightest chance to "extinguish" the white race? You ever heard of Custer?

Yes, Custer was killed due to a combination of arrogance and being overwhelmed by larger numbers. Look at the demographics, we make up about 60% of the population, used to be closer to 90% just 50 years prior. Most of the people I mentioned above are advocates of "legal immigration." Through immigration and interracial relationships our population will continue to fall until we are a minority. Do you think whites will be treated well when we make up a 20% of the population and we have someone like Alexandra Ocasio Cortez as president? Look whats happening in Europe with mass immigration of minorities. It wont happen in your lifetime but take a second and think about the world you would your descendants will have to live in IF they are white. Most likely they will not be.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/21/20 03:49 AM

Yes, Custer was killed due to a combination of arrogance and being overwhelmed by larger numbers. Look at the demographics, we make up about 60% of the population, used to be closer to 90% just 50 years prior. Most of the people I mentioned above are advocates of "legal immigration." Through immigration and interracial relationships our population will continue to fall until we are a minority. Do you think whites will be treated well when we make up a 20% of the population and we have someone like Alexandra Ocasio Cortez as president? Look whats happening in Europe with mass immigration of minorities. It wont happen in your lifetime but take a second and think about the world you would your descendants will have to live in IF they are white. Most likely they will not be. [/quote]
I was speaking of now. Who knows what may happen 75 years into the future. I guess I hope my grandbabies are fertile as heck!
Posted By: madcotrappwr

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/21/20 03:55 AM

I'm probably gonna just take the butt kicking.
Posted By: Steeltrap

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/21/20 03:34 PM

Custer was set up. Benteen was a lying dog. "Blame the dead guy" is a standard military practice in the US. Custer was a risk taker no doubt. An early example of a military cover up.

Why is it that all these foreigners seem to want to come to white (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)? Because the places they come from are far worse. The first thing they will do is try to turn it into the place they came from...

Same thing with with all the city folks that have had enough of Antifa, BLM etc. etc. They will still vote dummycrat, and begin to turn where they moved to, into where they came from.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/22/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by wildflights
Originally Posted by Mark June

It's about submission and subjugation. Christ washing the feet of Peter isn't the same, remotely similar or relevant.

^^^^^ point clearly presented ^^^^God washing man is opposite every other deity ^^^^^^^. not sure your point?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/22/20 02:04 AM

United we stand........screw kneeling.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/28/20 04:57 PM

An adult black man kneeled on a white toddler's neck, while another black man pinned the toddler's arms, painfully behind him, for black lives matter and photographed it.

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/28/20 07:00 PM

Heard there are two WNBA players that are trying to stop the national anthem from being played prior to the game at all. Some teams are already staying in the locker room until the national anthem playing ends. But then, how many people actually watch them anyway? I've watched the MN Lynx highlights on the news. It looks like about 200 people in the seats.

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/28/20 07:12 PM

There is no leftist media outrage over this. If the 2 year old child had been born black and a white man did this, it's all the media would cover for days.

[Linked Image]

The forum liberals probably think this crying child consented too and will use it to excuse the bad behavior by blacks yet again.

Keith

Re: Forcing white people to kneel. - 07/28/20 07:16 PM

There is no leftist media outrage over this.

[Linked Image]

Keith

Send it to FOX. It would have a better chance of being televised there. The other fake news channels won't because it doesn't fit their leftist agenda.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums