Home

No change

Posted By: concrete man

No change - 07/17/20 10:40 PM

A lot of places don't have change. Correct change only. Some only take credit or debit card . This world is going to card only . I DON'T LIKE IT . Pay cash or don't buy just that simple. I'm done.
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: No change - 07/17/20 10:50 PM

Sounds like a scam to get people to do everything by cards. Like the change just disappeared. Yeah right.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: No change - 07/17/20 10:54 PM

I have been wondering about that myself recently. What happened to the dang change?

Moosetrot
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: No change - 07/17/20 10:57 PM

I've seen the "please use exact change" signs in places. I've ignored it, and so have all the cashiers.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: No change - 07/17/20 11:01 PM

Maybe it was made in China and can't be imported anymore
Posted By: Art S

Re: No change - 07/17/20 11:04 PM

Posted By: Law Dog

Re: No change - 07/17/20 11:22 PM

Money is dirty nasty stuff I’m OK with a cash card as long as it’s swipe and your done if you need hand it back and forth it defeats the point then. 10 years ago I’d be saying cash is the only way but seeing people getting booked in that peed on the money in their front pockets changed my thinking. Then seeing people put money in their mouth gets me shaking my head.
Posted By: nightlife

Re: No change - 07/17/20 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Money is dirty nasty stuff I’m OK with a cash card as long as it’s swipe and your done if you need hand it back and forth it defeats the point then. 10 years ago I’d be saying cash is the only way but seeing people getting booked in that peed on the money in their front pockets changed my thinking. Then seeing people put money in their mouth gets me shaking my head.

Well I won’t tell you where the girls in many of the bars in Thailand carry the change for making chance with
Posted By: 2cylinder

Re: No change - 07/18/20 01:13 AM

Around here in Southern Minnesota I haven't seen any change shortages. I guess I'll have to be on the look out for it.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: No change - 07/18/20 02:48 AM

My bad. I have been drilling holes in all of my pennies, nickles and dimes so that I can use them for washers. Coins are cheaper than real washers..
© 2024 Trapperman Forums