Home

Masks=mark of the beast

Posted By: loosegoose

Masks=mark of the beast - 07/17/20 11:53 PM

Not really, of course but it seems like it. It won't be long before you won't be able to be outside your house without one on, there's already lots of places where you have to wear one to go shopping. The way you things are going I just assume they'll be required everywhere in the US within a month or two.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 12:07 AM

its easier to get people use to giving up their freedoms than to take it from them. Especially if they have the ability to defend themselves. The left dont care about equality, life or anyone's rights. This is all about power. You must have control to have power.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 12:09 AM

So far no one has refused to sell to or serve me
Posted By: PSPH17

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
Not really, of course but it seems like it. It won't be long before you won't be able to be outside your house without one on, there's already lots of places where you have to wear one to go shopping. The way you things are going I just assume they'll be required everywhere in the US within a month or two.

I believe that’s what this mask thing is all about. Trying to do away with cash money also. That’s were all of this is headed.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 12:30 AM

Wearing a mask does not bother me. No cash money would be a disaster for personal freedom, but most people have already happily switched to a credit cards, debit cards and electronic payments that already allow every penny they spend to be tracked.

Keith
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 12:41 AM

Well being as I carry a sidearm on me most of the time, I'm breaking the law if I wear a Liberal Compliance Muzzle, while carrying. I value my 2A rights far more than being forced to comply to wearing some stupid tool to get us to fall in line with their plan.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 01:02 AM

Knew an old lady when tv antennas started popping up on every house, she said that they were the mark of the beast.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 01:15 AM

I do believe what is going on is shadows of a future to come. Had wondered how anyone who has heard the story of the mark would even consider taking it. I don't no more. Covid19 has taught me that fear is a powerful motivator.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Wearing a mask does not bother me. No cash money would be a disaster for personal freedom, but most people have already happily switched to a credit cards, debit cards and electronic payments that already allow every penny they spend to be tracked.

Keith

I don't believe they have!

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 01:46 AM

Seems new fear is the best motivator. Old fear not so much. People smoking know the risk and take it anyway. I wonder if they have suicide tenancies? Or are they just in a state of denial?
Posted By: timbremn

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 01:58 AM

US has 4% of the world's population. 25% of the world's coronavirus infections and deaths. I guess not wearing a mask is the price we pay for freedom.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

I don't believe they have!

69% of Americans have shopped online. They are definitely not using cash to do it.

70% of transactions are cashless as of 2017. Cash transactions are mostly under $10.00. Cash is mostly used by households making under $25,000.00 a year and only 47% of the time. The average credit card payment is $57.00.

I prefer cash.

Keith
Posted By: trapper10/22

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by timbremn
US has 4% of the world's population. 25% of the world's coronavirus infections and deaths. I guess not wearing a mask is the price we pay for freedom.

All i can say is, those who give up liberty for safety will deserve neither and lose both

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:06 AM

It's kinda like choosing not to wear a seatbelt. I say to each his own. But don't complain when you're a paraplegic or deathly ill. It's a free country, if you don't want to wear a mask good for you. ( Or maybe bad for you.) It's all your CHOICE, as it should be.
Posted By: Art S

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:12 AM

The rest of the world isn't trying to unseat a President in November .

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Art S

The rest of the world isn't trying to unseat a President in November .

Exactly, and I don't see how going wild with the covid parties and crowds which if continue in the same trend will end up in more business shutdowns and thus more fodder for the libs.
Posted By: Loup loup

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho
Well being as I carry a sidearm on me most of the time, I'm breaking the law if I wear a Liberal Compliance Muzzle, while carrying. I value my 2A rights far more than being forced to comply to wearing some stupid tool to get us to fall in line with their plan.

Good stance. Hadnt thought of that before.

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:23 AM

So let me try to understand. We have 4% world's of the population, and 25% of the world's infections..and that's because we are trying to unseat a President in November?

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:25 AM

So let me try to understand. We have 4% world's of the population, and 25% of the world's infections..and that's because we are trying to unseat a President in November?

The more covid the better for the libs.
Posted By: charles

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:31 AM

It’s not about your freedom my friends, but your lives.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by charles

Same same. Cash for me Keith.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 02:51 AM

I have been told this crap one to many times. Why cant you people that want to wear masks, just wear them, oh well, I'm done. See you in the funny papers!
Posted By: tjm

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 03:13 AM

Government mandate in AR starting Monday, $500 fine.
Posted By: rudydog

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 03:24 AM

It's so simple, do what the health professionals advise, forget the politics, there is is a reason we are behind the whole world on this
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 03:30 AM

You believe the numbers they tell you?
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 03:32 AM

Brainwashed.
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 04:49 AM

TMan anti-mask thread #401

Surely this horse isn't dead yet.

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 10:20 AM

Students received an email yesterday, that while we will be starting back up with live classes at Dallas Theological Seminary in August, all students, faculty, and employees will be required to wear a mask in all areas at all times, except when studying in the library cubbies.
This is in keeping with the current city of Dallas rules and regs.

This ^^^^ will be interesting.

crazy
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 10:40 AM

If it helps us all get back to normal, I'll wear it.
Jim
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 03:49 PM

Wash your hands is probably the only good advice that has been given about this virus. This virus has to run it's course and there is nothing we can do to stop it.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 04:19 PM

The wife is always looking for endtime nonsense. The other day I told her;" stop carrying that mark of the beast phone everywhere." She told me that she can wrap it in aluminum foil to block the GPS tracking. I told her to wrap it in foil and see if it will call anybody. Worked perfect. Now she doubts foil will work. Still carries the devil's minion everywhere she goes.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 04:59 PM

It's course will be the middle of November .
Posted By: Jerry Jr.

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 05:31 PM

How often do you touch your face without a mask on? How many times do you touch your face with a mask on? I have to wear a mask at work. I bet I touch my face no less than 100 times more with a mask on. Then you go and touch other things. Masks are not working.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 06:50 PM

All Y'all that refuse to wear, keep at it, the planet is seriously overpopulated and that will help to relieve the problem.And, all us conservative's will be laughing at the libtard snowflakes that refuse. MAGA
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 06:51 PM

All Y'all that refuse to wear, keep at it, the planet is seriously overpopulated and that will help to relieve the problem.And, all us conservative's will be laughing at the libtard snowflakes that refuse. Will help the Buffoon win in Nov! MAGA
Posted By: Knappett

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/18/20 07:23 PM

Ontario made it mandatory to wear a mask. That being said i have gone into stores and the bank without one and nobody said anything. Everyone in the bank including the tellers all had they're masks pulled down below they're noses so they could breath properly.... Lol if it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. But remember the doctors (who are on government salaries in canada) say it's for the greater good.

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/19/20 07:35 AM

Saw a big homeless camp in Denver a couple days ago. All crowded up in tents right against each other. I didnt see any bodies. Maybe they were in the tents?

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/19/20 07:38 AM

Weed is legal in CO now. Do those homeless no longer get together and several smoke the same joint? I have been told hepatitis runs rampant in those camps. Maybe hepatitis is a chinese flu prevention?

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/19/20 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Saw a big homeless camp in Denver a couple days ago. All crowded up in tents right against each other. I didn't see any bodies. Maybe they were in the tents?

Our RINO has mandated mask to begin Monday. Can write you a ticket if you don't comply! I wonder if they'll be ticketing the homeless in these camps?

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/19/20 01:36 PM

I have run all over Co in the last week and no tickets. Headed home now
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Masks=mark of the beast - 07/19/20 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Saw a big homeless camp in Denver a couple days ago. All crowded up in tents right against each other. I didnt see any bodies. Maybe they were in the tents?

If it was as bad as they say there wouldn't be any homeless camps.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums