Home

ticket for not wearing a mask

Posted By: danny clifton

ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:20 PM

Anybody got one yet? So far except for a woman shaking her finger in my face and calling me irresponsible, all i have got is the stinkeye
Posted By: walleyed

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:23 PM

Better not come to New York State without
wearing a mask & quarantine or Governor Cuomo
will have you hanged !!! laugh

w
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:25 PM

mask wearers are the minority around here.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:26 PM

Just walked into walmarts without a mask.Was told we need to wear one.Said I have asthma and can't wear one.Was then given the thumbs up and told not a problem.
Posted By: Finster

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:26 PM

Ticket? Police around here have anything else to do and I live in the country. The police I know scoff at the idea and most have no idea what they would even write you up for that the courts wouldn't toss out.
Posted By: Finster

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T
Just walked into walmarts without a mask.Was told we need to wear one.Said I have asthma and can't wear one.Was then given the thumbs up and told not a problem.

That's what I say! LOL.......... laugh
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed
Better not come to New York State without
wearing a mask & quarantine or Governor Cuomo
will have you hanged !!! laugh

w

The trapperman crowd would bust him out.... welll except James and his merry little crowd. But I think we could maybe even convince James. He'd argue with us about it the whole time but he'd go for the excitement of it.
Posted By: keystone

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:32 PM

I just tell em, don’t worry i’m asymptomatic!!!

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/21/20 11:35 PM

I just got home from Colorado. They are taking the mask thing pretty serious. Been hearing a rumor that walmart wont let you in without one here. Harbor Freight in Lawrence had a sign saying they were mandatory but I was allowed to shop and purchase without one. Two weeks ago, might have changed. So with all this wear a mask talk surely somebody somewhere has gotten a ticket or are the politicians just posturing?
Posted By: Bogwalker

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 12:31 AM

I tell em there's no need to worry. Doctor said I'm sterile . laugh
Posted By: warrior

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 12:56 AM

Our governor says it's smart to wear one but he hasn't the authority to order it.
Our local mayors are saying they have the authority.
Our governor is suing Atlanta's mayor.
Judges are recusing themselves right and left.

Our Governor needs to grow some balls and arrest the mayors.
The judges will then do their jobs.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:00 AM

When push comes to shove, I don't think anybody actually has the authority to enforce it.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:01 AM

Isn't there a legal process to create a law? Or ordinance? Or does it just take a wand and pixie dust?
Pretty sure you have to have 3 public hearings so the public can offer input, and go from there. That's how it used to work in the land of the free.
Posted By: warrior

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:03 AM

Next door in Alabama Governor Meemaw told them to wear a mask or she'll break off a switch.

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:05 AM

Ouchy......I used to have to cut my own switch.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:07 AM

I'm sure the " license plate light " enforcers are chomping at the bit ....
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:10 AM

I walk into these places like I own the store, no one has said a word yet. But it's bound to happen.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:10 AM

A light switch must have flipped overnight here in North Idaho. We went from 30% of people wearing masks to 90%. Absolutely nuts in Super 1 today. I didn't get any weird looks or lectures from the sheep though.

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by bleeohio
I walk into these places like I own the store, no one has said a word yet. But it's bound to happen.

The suit and tie is always intimidating. laugh
Posted By: bobcat_trapper

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:15 AM

We had to start wearing them Monday. But some co sheriff's said they wasnt in forcing it. 1st time is a warring. 2x is a 500.00 fine.
Posted By: SpottedOwl

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
When push comes to shove, I don't think anybody actually has the authority to enforce it.

Here, OSHA of all places is enforcing. There’s an anonymous tip line, video or just voice tips on businesses doing business with unmasked patrons. OSHA on our governors orders are fining the business. I have personally with my very own eyeballs have seen this last Saturday two of these citations, $1500 each. The letter with the second ticket warns the next citation will be $70,000, yes seventy thousand dollars. I know the owner, they bit off way more than they can chew with him, he’ll bankrupt himself just to be a pain in their butts. He also doesn’t let anyone in without a mask because of his and his wife’s existing health conditions, big in your face signs, he provides a free mask if you need one. I’d like to be in the courtroom for this one, both barrels is one thing, when they’re Mk-19’s it’s a new game.

Owl
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by SpottedOwl

Here, OSHA of all places is enforcing. There’s an anonymous tip line, video or just voice tips on businesses doing business with unmasked patrons. OSHA on our governors orders are fining the business. I have personally with my very own eyeballs have seen this last Saturday two of these citations, $1500 each. The letter with the second ticket warns the next citation will be $70,000, yes seventy thousand dollars. I know the owner, they bit off way more than they can chew with him, he’ll bankrupt himself just to be a pain in their butts. He also doesn’t let anyone in without a mask because of his and his wife’s existing health conditions, big in your face signs, he provides a free mask if you need one. I’d like to be in the courtroom for this one, both barrels is one thing, when they’re Mk-19’s it’s a new game.

Owl

Wow. I'd be interested in what an attorney would say about this. OSHA is powerful, but I think there is limits on what they can do. (Or at least there should be!)
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:52 AM

Governor just mandated masks for the county I work in, but the sheriff already said he won't enforce it, so not too worried.

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:57 AM

This is the only mask you will see me wearing and it was because I wear one when I buck Timothy hay, otherwise I'll be sneezing the entire time. Took a picture to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) of the libs.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: charles

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:58 AM

What is the harm in wearing one. You want to get sneezed on my some jerk who didnt wear his last week when someone sneezed on him?

What should we say at your funeral? How about, don’t he look good without a mask. Does his family have a go fund me to pay for this?

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by charles
What is the harm in wearing one. You want to get sneezed on my some jerk who didnt wear his last week when someone sneezed on him?

What should we say at your funeral? How about, don’t he look good without a mask. Does his family have a go fund me to pay for this?

I don't begrudge people for wearing masks but DO NOT try to force one one me. I am not a SHEEP.

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 02:06 AM

charles, you need to give your tv a good hard smack with your pickup running about 40 mph
Posted By: Zim

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 02:08 AM

Sheesh, the next thing ya know I'll be required to be sporting underwear,

Zim
Posted By: SpottedOwl

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 02:57 AM

Wow. I'd be interested in what an attorney would say about this. OSHA is powerful, but I think there is limits on what they can do. (Or at least there should be!)

In Oregon if you defy the edicts from on high, on high messes with you and your family. Fine issued at $14,000, warning of fines up to $126,000. Child services called with allegations leveled against you.

https://www.kptv.com/news/salem-sal...a3761e6-9708-11ea-9cc3-1b1d00602ed2.html

I know this isn’t about masks, but it clearly shows the mentality of our ruling class here in our once great state.

No wonder our illustrious ruler wants the Feds to pack up and go home. They have the power to defy her and there’s nothing that carpet munching train wreck can do about it.

Owl
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 03:08 AM

Our cops are too busy ignoring illegal immigrants, rioters, looters and such.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho
A light switch must have flipped overnight here in North Idaho. We went from 30% of people wearing masks to 90%. Absolutely nuts in Super 1 today. I didn't get any weird looks or lectures from the sheep though.

Maybe the light switch was the fact that 1 out of every 5 Idaho residents is testing positive. Easy to ignore the problem when only 1 in 20 are testing positive. Odds are getting worse and the sheep may know this.

Don't take my word:

Arizona 23.45%
Nevada 19.41%
Idaho 19.13%
Florida 18.90%

John Hopkins sheep farm.

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 05:22 AM

The numbers are being inflated. If you trust the CDC, gov't entities or the media you are one of the sheeple. I'm not saying the virus isn't real or isn't serious, but there's a reason the US is the only country having a "serious second wave" and also the only country with the Deep State trying to sabotage an election. Wake up.

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 05:24 AM

We have 55 cases total in Bonner County. 45,739 people in the county. I'm a dumb jarhead but that ain't 1 in 5 people Dirt...

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 05:28 AM

or perhaps another statewide ratio. 15,899 total (ALLEGED) cases of covid. I would imagine those numbers are inflated as well. But let's just say they're real. Idaho population is 1.787 million. That doesn't even come close to 1 in 5. It is 1 in 112. In other words, less than 1%.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 06:02 AM

No mandate in Alaska so far. Plenty of whiners crying for a state mandate. Stores are requiring. Krueger starts tomorrow. Rather than irritate folks by not wearing a mask, I ordered a MAGA mask and some "black rifles matter" masks. I wonder how it would go over if your mask said, "I have a gun".

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
Rather than irritate folks by not wearing a mask, I ordered a MAGA mask and some "black rifles matter" masks. I wonder how it would go over if your mask said, "I have a gun".

I like that.
Posted By: tjm

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by bobcat_trapper
We had to start wearing them Monday. But some co sheriff's said they wasnt in forcing it. 1st time is a warring. 2x is a 500.00 fine.

yeah but the governor said police can not detain you for it; so just keep walking and they won't know who you are or if you have been warned before, governor just placating alarmists.

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 10:02 AM

Where ever did the idea come from that politician's have the constitutional authority to issue royal decrees?

I am not doing it. If this virus were half as bad as we are being told, there wouldn't be a need for royal decrees. People would just be doing it.
Posted By: whartonrattrappe

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Next door in Alabama Governor Meemaw told them to wear a mask or she'll break off a switch.

I heard Andy was in Georgia on Monday?

You'll be wearing a mask soon. laugh
Posted By: MB750

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 12:05 PM

This whole mask crap is about Control & taking away your rights.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 12:24 PM

This virus has to run it's course, hiding from 8t will only make it last longer.

Corona virus, or blm, or antifa, blue helmets or whatever I'm not goin out hiding quietly in the corner.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 01:32 PM

Mask wearing is not the norm here. The only ones i see here are either under twenty five and obviously urban bred . Or old and have visable signs of pre existing conditions.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 04:33 PM

Starting out tomorrow the health club I go to is requiring you wear a mask. Since I have AFIB and high blood pressure, I will refuse to wear one.
Posted By: tlguy

Re: ticket for not wearing a mask - 07/22/20 04:40 PM

The city of Green Bay passed a mask ordinance early this morning after a meeting that lasted more than 6 hours. But the ordinance doesn't go into effect until 7/27, so it must not be too urgent. The ordinance requires masks indoors and has a penalty of $10 ticket for non-compliance.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums