Home

People are edgy. lol

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 03:08 PM

I happened to be at my parents house yesterday when a guy showed up and gave them some fresh tuna steaks. My father asked, “What do I owe you?” The guy said, “ Nothing.”

I simple said, “Privilege.” The guy about went off the deep end before I got him “whoad” up. lol
Posted By: keystone

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 03:58 PM

Hey Tuna Fishermen Matter!!
Posted By: headache73

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 04:50 PM

It ain't too hard to start an argument nowadays, if you're in the mood for one
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by headache73
It ain't too hard to start an argument nowadays, if you're in the mood for one

Seems a lot of folks are in the mood lately.
Posted By: Wild_WI

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 05:21 PM

Think its the heat
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 05:23 PM

lol The statement was actually a tongue in cheek directed at my Dad per a discussion that previewed the gentleman showing up, but it certainly triggered him.
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 05:28 PM

Yes they are. In Philippines martial law for months. Can't even be outside in your own yard after 8 pm. Girlfriend constantly mad. Here in usa too. Made a normal tongue in cheek joke to someone and got called a smart a-- and a hole. Didn't matter with that person though.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 05:29 PM

That's funny.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 05:43 PM

I know I have felt it. Even getting into some spats on here that I normally would not get into. After last night, though it looks like the Executioner is watching!

Moosetrot
Posted By: yukon254

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 05:44 PM

The world has gone off the deep end and every minority group out there is feeling empowered. My son has been up in northern Yukon for weeks now picking morels. Hes making fantastic money because hes willing to work hard. Over the course of the last few weeks he has averaged well over $500 a day wth a lot of days over $1000. A few other white guys are doing the same. Apparently that made the first nation people mad and yesterday my son was stopped by a native fellow. The guy told him that he had to split the money he was earning 50/50 with the band because it was their land. In reality in the area he is in, only one side of the road is band land, and he was not, and has never picked on their side. Of course he told the guy where he could go. Well last night things escalated. A few First Nation guys showed up in official band trucks and demolished two of the buying stations. The buyers are mostly from Quebec and they bring an enormous amount of money into the communities. They buy from anyone who brings them morels so its hard to understand why the first nation people want to drive them off. If they leave the market dries up overnight and there would be no one to sell too. Insane is all I can say.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 05:48 PM

That's what happens when your 'Nad's are bigger than your brain!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 06:06 PM

I guess I hadn't noticed. whistle
Posted By: Marty

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 06:17 PM

Some people are very used to NOT being held accountable for their actions due to social media so it has now boiled over into interpersonal contact. Wear a blm shirt and they expect no grief but will give grief and more to someone wearing a Trump hat....needs to be put to an end.

Pro sports athletes, celebrities, politicians all feed into that problem and it it a very real, clear and present danger. A tsunami approaches the 'Republic of Laws' and so many just figure they will watch it washed away while they preserve their $ and position. Look at how many cops knelt for these animals and stood by and watched them do violence.

Oregon wants to make it legal to burn down a federal courthouse......its very disconcerting, to say the least.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Some people are very used to NOT being held accountable for their actions due to social media so it has now boiled over into interpersonal contact. Wear a blm shirt and they expect no grief but will give grief and more to someone wearing a Trump hat....needs to be put to an end.

Pro sports athletes, celebrities, politicians all feed into that problem and it it a very real, clear and present danger. A tsunami approaches the 'Republic of Laws' and so many just figure they will watch it washed away while they preserve their $ and position. Look at how many cops knelt for these animals and stood by and watched them do violence.

Oregon wants to make it legal to burn down a federal courthouse......its very disconcerting, to say the least.

Pure crazy on a huge scale.

On a side note I think my wife sets her alarm even though she is retired, just so she has more time to complain about what I am doing!! grin

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 08:46 PM

Well don't feel to lonely women find me very disappointing too Flipper.
Posted By: taser

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Well don't feel to lonely ewes find me very disappointing too Flipper.

fixed it............devil made me do it whistle
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by taser

grin
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 10:38 PM

Yes everyone on edge. Cant go to the bar. Can’t go to church. What do you expect🤦

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/25/20 11:16 PM

Taser ewe suck. No more baaaaaad jokes I might be edgy ya know?

Re: People are edgy. lol - 07/29/20 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by taser

Ok I just now found this load of crap and you are gonna make my list Mister

I am a Texas puncher not a WY maggot rounder daggummit

whistle
© 2024 Trapperman Forums