Home

I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things.

Posted By: Leftlane

I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 08:50 PM

As of now I am turning over a new leaf and I have decided I just dont care enough about MLB to even root against you this year. grin
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 08:59 PM

Funny! I remember back when I watched baseball, how fun it was to Hate the Dodgers.
Posted By: keystone

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 09:04 PM

Dang for a second i thought you were gonna apologize to us yankees!!! The title never said anything about baseball!!

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 09:28 PM

No no no, if I did that you'd all become victims trapped in the mindset that you had been wronged and now it was ok to loot and act dumb on CNN.

I'm basically doing you a favor!
cool
Posted By: keystone

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
No no no, if I did that you'd all become victims trapped in the mindset that you had been wronged and now it was ok to loot and act dumb on CNN.

I'm basically doing you a favor!
cool

We appreciate it
grin
Posted By: BigBob

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by keystone
Dang for a second i thought you were gonna apologize to us yankees!!! The title never said anything about baseball!!

LOL me too, I was looking for some new insultsthat I could use!
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 09:46 PM

not tryin to stir the pot but them old yanks sure kicked (/)
Posted By: martyd

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 09:48 PM

I am done with baseball. I lived for the ST.Louis Cardinals when I was a kid 55 years ago. Bob Gibson , Lou Brock. , Steve Carlton before he was traded , Joe Torre for a few years , Dale Maxwell who barley hit his weight every year , etc. I read the paper every Sunday when they listed every ones batting average and statistics for the week and year. I memorized the whole leagues players batting averages , etc. I mean the whole Sunday paper numbers , I could recite the numbers to my dad by lunch time. They screwed the pooch this week with kneeling on the Flag and celebrating black lives mater , looters , Rioters. I hope all theses professional leagues go down the tube. Quicker the better. MD
Posted By: Savell

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 09:48 PM

Took enough of them though lol
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 09:54 PM

I was sure this was about the Northerners instead of baseball...........
I remember listening to an exciting game on AM radio one time on a road trip. The announcer said. "two more runners on base, and the batter could score the winning run....."
Fancy way of saying "one runner on base, and we're behind 3-0." laugh
Nothing better than baseball on the radio. Except watching paint dry. Or maybe watching concrete set up on a cool damp cloudy day.
Posted By: dkrug

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I was sure this was about the Northerners instead of baseball...........
I remember listening to an exciting game on AM radio one time on a road trip. The announcer said. "two more runners on base, and the batter could score the winning run....."
Fancy way of saying "one runner on base, and we're behind 3-0." laugh
Nothing better than baseball on the radio. Except watching paint dry. Or maybe watching concrete set up on a cool damp cloudy day.

On a still hot summer day sound carries in the country. 50 odd years ago you could stand in the farmyard and listen to baseball all afternoon.
Coming from neighbors tractors with no cabs while they cultivated their crops. Although they could hardly hear it above the tractor noise, a half mile away it was clear as a bell.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I was sure this was about the Northerners .

So did I
Posted By: Dennis W

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
As of now I am turning over a new leaf and I have decided I just dont care enough about MLB to even root against you this year. grin

That's funny because I was a huge Yankee fan. Now I don't care enough to root for them!
Posted By: gcs

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 10:24 PM

They're playing baseball again??? grin

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/25/20 11:17 PM

LMBO at Dennis W and GCS
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: I am sorry Yankees. I've said mean things. - 07/26/20 12:00 AM

On that other thread that we were asked to ignore, those guys should be proud to have Rosie, Bette,Meathead, and a host of other Hollywood pukes, on their team.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums