Home

Jail Fauci !

Posted By: BillyTraps

Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 05:00 PM

Jail Fauci: Yelp Says 60% of Restaurants Are Closed for Good

As reported previously at The Gateway Pundit — Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used a completely fraudulent model to push President Trump to shut down the US economy.

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model
** A new critique of the Imperial College Model finds the study is “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The Imperial College study is a complete sham
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a garbage model on the White House and the American public and destroyed the US economy

Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx destroyed the US economy and put tens of millions of Americans out of work based on junk science from England.

A new national survey found that sixty percent of restaurants that were forced to shut down during the coronavirus pandemic are not coming back.

(CNN) — A new national survey spells more bad news for the restaurant industry.

Sixty percent of restaurants that shut down during the pandemic are now closed for good, says the report from Yelp, the online service that provides crowd-sourced reviews.

“The restaurant industry now reflects the highest total business closures, recently surpassing retail,” Yelp says.

Many have tried to adapt with online ordering, curbside pickup and home delivery.

As of July 10, Yelp found 26,160 total restaurant closures, an increase of 2,179 since June 15.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/jail-fauci-yelp-says-60-restaurants-closed-good/
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 05:06 PM

Fake news. You really believe 6 out of 10 restaurants are closed for good? C'mon man... I can only think of 2 or three in all of Green Bay that I've heard were closing for good. And I k on theyre building a new Popeye's, so met loss is only a couple out of probably a hundred restaurants at least.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by tlguy
Fake news. You really believe 6 out of 10 restaurants are closed for good? C'mon man... I can only think of 2 or three in all of Green Bay that I've heard were closing for good. And I k on theyre building a new Popeye's, so met loss is only a couple out of probably a hundred restaurants at least.

The big franchise outfits will have been able to weather the storm better than the small independent outfits. I bet nationally those numbers are close. I saw a guy that owns a restaurant in Maine interviewed the other day and he said much the same thing. They are really hurting no doubt about that. Up here when they finally let people inside they limited the restaurants to 50% capacity and many were on the news saying that they simply cant operate long term at 50% capacity.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 05:25 PM

Small business of all types has been crushed all over the free world, part of the globalization (one world government, think china) plan.
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 05:47 PM

I agree the big chains will be fine, some are probably loving it. Fast food and pizza joints with drive-thru are raking in the cash. I doubt many mom and pop places will make it. Maybe in a few years someone will open in their place. I have been trying to support the small businesses in my area.
Posted By: BillyTraps

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 05:57 PM

more info https://abcnews.go.com/Business/160...due-pandemic-yelp-data/story?id=71943970
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 06:00 PM

Did you get a count on the number of a Clam Shacks still open in the hood?

Asking for a friend.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 06:06 PM

There are 6 in my small town that are closed permanent. 4 are major chains. Steak and shake, ruby Tuesday, Krystals, and Bojangles are the nation ones.
PLUS with the next wave of shut downs (and it is coming) there will be more
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 06:20 PM

When did trump shut down the economy. As I recall he left it up to the states. Fake news.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 07:46 PM

I read that China is in terrible financial woes. Worse than the U.S.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I read that China is in terrible financial woes. Worse than the U.S.

They are, and thats why the danger from the communist party of china is at an all time high. Tucker has been talking about it for two years now and he's spot on. I refuse to buy anything made in that country, but I still think we will be at war with them in 5 years or less.
Posted By: fossil2

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 08:42 PM

the problem with bars and restaurants is having their food/liquor licenses pulled, permanently, for non-compliance. no coming back from that.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 08:45 PM

Here we didn't have that spike until the BARS opened. Hard to distance from a drunk millenium that wants to see and be seen !!!!!! Period. Gov yesterday ask for churches to take 2 weeks off but didn't mention the bars closing.. OR the 6-7 thousand protesters walking arm and arm in Loiusville Ky .. Makes me sick sick
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
People need to keep their stores open. This is America.

Some folks have tried that. Restaurants have to have a license to operate and must also pass inspection by the health department. Give the man the middle finger and lose your license or your health certificate. Try to operate anyway, your place will be padlocked and you will face criminal charges.

A local race track near me opened in spite of the governor's order limiting the size of groups gathering. Had a big crowd and local Sheriffs office and local officials refused to enforce the governors edict. Governor was not happy and the track had another race the following week, another big crowd. The track got shut down by the state as a health hazard by the State Healt and Human Services folks.

This was happening at the same time the Governor was marching with the protesters.

The few here and there that have tried to keep afloat have been made examples of and no telling what kind of problems they will face in the future as a result. If enough businesses refuse to comply, they might have a better chance but I do not see that happening.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 08:53 PM

In basic training about 40 yrs ago, I remember a Sgt. holding up an ink pen and said "this pen can whup you, so don't think you're tough." He was spot on.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 09:14 PM

You're such a putz, put your mask on...

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:06 PM

My statement stands, how many small businesses are you will to watch disappear? 1, 2, 100 ? again put your mask on and kneel.. I've got no time for you and your like that are willing to put someones livelihood on the alter of submission...
Posted By: TrappedOut

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:12 PM

Well i mean they could just open....

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by TrappedOut
Well i mean they could just open....

Where? what state?

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:22 PM

Grumley, you seriously misinterpreted my statement. I was simply stating I didn't believe 60% of restaurants would close for good. I didn't bother reading the whole article since I figured it was typical CNN swill, but I see now they say 60% of restaurants that closed would remain closed. Still seems high, but i didn't take a poll of restaurants in the whole country, so I can't say for sure.

What I can assure you of is that I'm not submitting, and I'm not wearing a mask. In fact, if I do need to go into the city for anything, I plan on not wearing a mask in spite of the new mask ordinance going into effect tomorrow morning.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:38 PM

tlguy listen, the whole idea that any small business is acceptable to closing grinds my ax, big business has done nothing but profit by this whole scamdemic. I don't mean too but I do mean to bust your balls on your own statement. I'm tired of the crap and those that are so willing to bend a knee to this garbage... I'm sure you're a nice guy but I am not, and I'm done with this crap. I haven't missed a day of work through all this and I work in a fish owl with 16 other people.... riddle me this, if you took our normal flu season and seeded the nursing homes what do you think the outcome would be? people need to be held accountable, especially those on the coasts..
Posted By: danvee

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:39 PM

Not sure where you got those figures and who hired the good old Dr. Fauci and who listened to him. Trump is not responsible for covid nor are the Chinese Potus is at least partly responsible for the way it was and still being handled in the US.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
Not sure where you got those figures and who hired the good old Dr. Fauci and who listened to him. Trump is not responsible for covid nor are the Chinese Potus is at least partly responsible for the way it was and still being handled in the US.

perhaps you can vote Hillary again, keep you fingers crossed....
Posted By: Co�s

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:48 PM

Blasphemy!

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Coös

Blasphemy!

another Hillary voter....I be in Mi in a week Poo's....

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 10:57 PM

Believe me, I'm not happy about small businesses dying either. Heck, I was an employee at what I would consider a small business before I was laid off with a handful of others as the company made cuts due to Covid, and i worked from home. My new job about the only precautions we take is some plexiglass and no more dish of cookies for people to enjoy.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/26/20 11:01 PM

Grumley, I have learned one thing about this panicdemic. Fear is a powerful motivator.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Grumley, I have learned one thing about this panicdemic. Fear is a powerful motivator.

I've learned (understand) why only 3% stood against tyrannical oppression in our past.. very sad that freedom has been replaced with comfort..
Posted By: slidewire

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 12:51 AM

https://youtu.be/AW-eFM7S8BY

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 12:53 AM

Like me some Gerald Celente...
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 02:21 AM

Things you can and can’t do during this pandemic. You can riot loot steal and burn buildings and businesses. But honest working people must stay home and shelter in place. If your loved one passes no funeral. Except if you are a thug or politician and you are black. Whitey needs to stay home. No church no sit in restaurant dinning or bar drinking God for bid. But marijuana joints/ and abortion clinics are AOKay. Speak up. Make some noise. Or you will be on your knees
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 02:31 AM

Glad I live in a state that is ran by a strong Republican woman who refused to cower to all her lefty counterparts. LLL
Posted By: Michigander

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 02:43 AM

Jailing people with a different opinion than you? That doesn't sound very American to me.
Posted By: JAMIE-S.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 02:50 AM

You really believe CNN?
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 03:02 AM

Plenty of churches closing too due to the pandemic, lots of people don't give unless they go. 50+ churches closing permanently in Lincoln NE.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
In basic training about 40 yrs ago, I remember a Sgt. holding up an ink pen and said "this pen can whup you, so don't think you're tough." He was spot on.

Who did the quote; "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Is it not common practice in the restaurant business that 20% go broke in the first year.
Posted By: James

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 04:21 AM

Trump can fire Fauci and replace him any time he wants.

Jim
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 04:39 AM

China is responsible for the virus.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by James

Trump can fire Fauci and replace him any time he wants.

Jim

Better study up on that. Not true as usual.
Posted By: James

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 05:58 AM

I should have been more clear. Trump can remove Fauci at any time from being head of the Coronavirus Task Force, which was what I was referring to.

Fauci is probably a civil servant entitled to some protections from being fired from his job without cause.

Jim

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 06:33 AM

Correct.
Fauci is director of the national institute of allergies and infectious diseases, since the mid '80s.

As you say, Trump can stop asking for his help/information but he would still be running the agency that supplies that info.

( I think Pence is actually considered the "head" of said task force).
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Northof50
[quote=Gary Benson]In basic training about 40 yrs ago, I remember a Sgt. holding up an ink pen and said "this pen can whup you, so don't think you're tough." He was spot on.

Who did the quote; "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Is it not common practice in the restaurant business that 20% go broke in the first year.
[/quote

Probably........but Im sure they would rather go broke on their own without help from government rulings.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by grumley701
Originally Posted by Coös

Blasphemy!

another Hillary voter....I be in Mi in a week Poo's....

Say what?

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by James
I should have been more clear. Trump can remove Fauci at any time from being head of the Coronavirus Task Force, which was what I was referring to.

Fauci is probably a civil servant entitled to some protections from being fired from his job without cause.

Jim

Plenty of cause in my opinion. For starters I am sure he is not supposed to go on all the networks giving his opinions as fact. The guy is a detriment to the country. As most non elected self serving self claimed experts are. He will get removed after the election when Trump is re-elected. He is a mad scientist. LLL
Posted By: corky

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 11:46 AM

Too many people think that just because somebody works for the government that they are THE experts in the field. The truth is that the true experts will leave the government to work in the private sector where initiative and innovation is not stifled by politics and bureaucracy. Fauci is a good example.
Posted By: mskrtman

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 01:40 PM

Maybe Trump should have used the stimulus money to prop up small businesses that were forced to close instead of the shotgun method of sending everyone $1200. Many people did not need that money to get by, myself included.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 02:11 PM

Fauci is almost as bad as Cryin Chucky Shumer as far as being a camera HOG.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 02:14 PM

Yup lock him up and put Larry the cable guy in his place.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 02:18 PM

why does trump have to wait till after the election to do all this wonderful stuff? what happened to all the wonderful stuff he was going to do in his first term?

I say Trumps word is no good. Probably being handled by the same handlers as Biden
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
why does trump have to wait till after the election to do all this wonderful stuff? what happened to all the wonderful stuff he was going to do in his first term?

He DID it.Liberals are just blind to it.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 03:06 PM

Welcome to the" Liberal" label Danny. smile
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 03:10 PM

You can thank the Demorats in the House & Senate from putting a clamp on all bills that will make our country better.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

I say Trumps word is no good. Probably being handled by the same handlers as Biden

Trump has done a lot of wonderful stuff during his first term. Stuff no other President in my lifetime has had the balls to do. Nearly all that stuff has been ignored by the mainstream media but the information is out there for those willing to look.

I've made long posts detailing his many positive accomplishments. I'm not doing it again. They get mostly ignored so I'm not wasting my time again.

I don't agree with a lot of stuff he's done but there can be no doubt for anyone looking at his accomplishments objectively that he's has done a lot of good for this Country.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 03:31 PM

All I've ever seen you post is negative stuff about this president or that president, this politician or that politician. I don't remember ever reading a post where you commented positively on some politicians accomplishment.

You and FlyinFinn used to have a field day raining on folks' parades with all your negativity. Neither one of you ever offered a solution or helpful idea, just non-stop complaining.
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 03:42 PM

That's a good response he's way better than the other choices.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 04:07 PM

Trump Economic scorecard

It is a mixed result.

Is Forbes Liberal? confused

"Forbes - Media Bias/Fact Check
mediabiasfactcheck.com › forbes
Overall, we rate Forbes Right-Center biased based on story selection that tends to favor the right and the political affiliation of its ownership."

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Trump Economic scorecard

It is a mixed result.

Is Forbes Liberal? confused

"Forbes - Media Bias/Fact Check
mediabiasfactcheck.com › forbes
Overall, we rate Forbes Right-Center biased based on story selection that tends to favor the right and the political affiliation of its ownership."

This has what to do with Fauci?

Are you melting Dirt? laugh

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 04:32 PM

The thread moved to Trump. You drag it back to Fauci should be jailed. smile

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 04:49 PM

Yep, threads usually get sidetracked to the mud when the facts come out that can't be disputed on the original topic.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Yep, threads usually get sidetracked to the mud when the facts come out that can't be disputed on the original topic.

It seems like Trump is the shiny object. When things are being talked about folks love to say "oh look a squirrel". Always easy to blame the POTUS. History will judge Anthony Fauci as an overzealous heel who pandered to the media and put himself above the people instead of above the politics.

It was his expert info that said masks do not work, believed the WHO when they carried Chy Na's water and said it was not person to person transmission, and told Coumo to put positive cases back into long care facilities in NY state.

The left treats him like a hero. That in itself should get most to pause and really evaluate his "expert" opinion after all he has worked with corona viruses for decades and should have known better than he did. LLL

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 06:19 PM

Only one covid case in California we have nothing to worry about, its a hoax, it will burn itself out right no accountability no blame, lets go play golf guys.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 06:36 PM

So.....who should take Fauci’s place after justice is served?
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 06:44 PM

Any weather man, they are usually right half the time which would be twice as good as Fauci.
Posted By: Ouananiche

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 06:50 PM

He's also admitted to lying to the public, i don't actually understand how that didn't get him fired. He openly talked about lying about the efficacy of masks so that people wouldn't hoard them and that hospital workers would be supplied.... It's crazy to me that that's not an offence that gets you fired???

*regardless of all the politics of masks and their usefulness... just the fact that he intentionally lied, that means he can't be trusted, and i don't see how he's allowed to represent the people anymore...

i'm blown away BOTH sides didn't bury his career after that... but he did the same thing during AIDS and H1N1 too and no one cared Dr Drew, who worked on those pandemics and their vaccines with Fauci admitted that Fauci then coached them all to lie publicly about the risks of AIDS in order to get people to "do the right thing". They went on global speaking tours to talk lie about it....

It's mindblowing that the healthcare community, people and media support him

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 06:53 PM

Who's gonna fire him?

He's one of the swamp and they're the ones who could fire him.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 07:24 PM

I don't know about him lying, but he's been so wishy-washy. Originally, he said most flu viruses were contagious for 48 hours. If someone who was infected touched something, another person touching the same thing could become infected. The virus was viable that long. But, the Corona virus in the same situation, was contagious for up to 9 days. Later, he said Corona virus was airborne. That was how it spread, not by touching.

He once said 40M people would die from the virus in America. He keeps lowering that number. I don't know where he's at now.

In the beginning, he said masks were a must to stop the spread. Then, he later said masks were ineffective. Now, he's back to where masks are necessary to prevent the spread.

And it's no secret that he's a fan of Hillary Clinton. That in itself should tell you something.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 07:25 PM

The last positive post I made got derailed by folks falsely claiming the candidate was for open borders.

Trump could remove Fauci from his current position in about 14 seconds. Another election isn't needed.

Trump got the economy up and running but then derailed it with all this Chinese flu nonsense.

Hillary never got arrested for violating secrecy laws.

Trump forgot about national carry and taking suppressors off the class 3 list as fast as he forgot to keep chanting lock her up.

He cracked down on illegals by not prosecuting their employers.

We still have Obama care

I seriously doubt Hillary would have gotten any more gun control enacted and I don't see how she could have increased the national debt any higher than the increase under Trump.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 08:00 PM

He also had a republican senate and congress for quite some time no excuses and now very apparent covid is real and not going away anytime soon. North Korea got a case and locked down which is what we should have done. POTUS was wanting to close the borders and he had the perfect chance because of the pandemic but did not do it. As far as gun control I sending in federal troops is not going to help our cause just more reason to enact more gun control. He should have waited for the states or cities to request the troops then worked out a plan with the city letting them take the lead. We have never had this country in this kind of mess and a lot of it came right from the top.

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 08:29 PM

Great, there's that handful of negatives I happen to agree with. What about all the positive stuff?

You don't know any of that do you Danny?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 09:00 PM

He also had a republican senate and congress for quite some time no excuses and now very apparent covid is real and not going away anytime soon. North Korea got a case and locked down which is what we should have done. POTUS was wanting to close the borders and he had the perfect chance because of the pandemic but did not do it. As far as gun control I sending in federal troops is not going to help our cause just more reason to enact more gun control. He should have waited for the states or cities to request the troops then worked out a plan with the city letting them take the lead. We have never had this country in this kind of mess and a lot of it came right from the top.

Vote Joe!
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Jail Fauci ! - 07/27/20 11:21 PM

James- You are correct. Fauci is a career civil servant, probably a "SES" (senior executive service) and cannot be as easily removed such as political appointee. Fauci is rather "unique" in that most civil servants aren't still working in their high 70s, even as a SES. The oldest I've ever seen in my office was about 72 or 73 before they retired.And, sub-sub agencies aren't usually lead by the same person for over 30 years, SES leadership tends to move around. But not Fauci.

I think one of the things people don't get is that Fauci isn't that high in the overall organization of the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, but the media has turned him into a "rock star" and his bosses are too politically cowed to tell him not to give media interviews unless he's being asked questions as part of the Pres COVID Task Force or testifying before Congress.

In most of the federal government, political appointees head the department (Secretary- cabinet level member), the departments main deputies (under, deputy, or assistant secretaries), and the individual agency heads. After that, its career civil servants. For the Dept of Interior, for example, the political appointees are the Secretary, about 4 sub-secretaries, and the 8 or 10 agency heads.

In HHS, the political appointees (the people who should be making policy because they work for the President who was elected by the people) are in the Office of the Secretary and the heads of each of the "Operating Divisions"
https://www.hhs.gov/about/agencies/orgchart/index.html

Fauci should have two bosses above him, the Director of the National Institutes of Health (Dr. Francis Collins) and in a typical agency an Associate Director, in this case AD of Disease Prevention (Dr. David Murray). Heard of either of those two...? Fauci is the lead guy for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, one of the 27 "Institutes" under the National Institutes of Health. In a typical fed gov organizational flow chart "food chain" it should go: The President>Sec HHS> Director of National Institutes of Health>Associate Director for Disease Prevention>Fauci (Director- NIAIID). Generally, the public doesn't hear from people that far down the food chain very often. Then again, Fauci seems "unique" in multiple ways...

https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-leadership
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/director
© 2024 Trapperman Forums