Home

Over the counter hydroxychloroquine

Posted By: Kirk De

Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/26/20 11:25 PM

A doctor recently on the Ingram angle suggested that Hydroxychloroquine he sold over the counter. She said it would save a lot of lives or extend the lives of many people. Everything that I’ve read leads me to believe that she’s on the right track. I wish It could be because it’s an inexpensive drug she said it was safer hours are as safe as Tylenol.At least that’s what I understand from what I’ve read.She said people were not being treated soon enough or that It needs to be treated early or even use it as a preventative. I honestly believe she’s right.
From what I understand very few have been treated with anything other than Tylenol or ibuprofen. Maybe some I have talk to some that say they only been treated with dexamethasone. That’s not enough in my opinion. At least we should be given the opportunity to treat ourselves if there’s no harm in the drug itself when used properly.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/26/20 11:52 PM

That's not part of there agenda. They don't care what we think.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 05:11 AM

People are different but I assure you I'm not safe taking that stuff. It of vicodin makes me a dumb (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) who doesnt even care that I'm a dumb (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman). Morphine and Diladid make me nap without end.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 05:18 AM

I'd try it if I knew I had direct contact with the virus.
It's been around a long time.
Posted By: fossil2

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 06:33 AM

my brother in law takes hydroxy daily for arthritis in his hands. his wife, my sister, had corona so bad that she spent 12 nights in the mayo hospital in rochester. he never contracted it from her, even with 7 day a week exposure to the virus. remdesivir is the only thing that kept my sis off a ventilator, and most likely saved her life. thats my familys experience with the 2 controversial drugs being used for this virus.

a while back, dr.'s were saying they couldnt find a single person who took hydroxy as a scheduled drug, who tested positive for corona. i dont know if thats changed in the months following.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 11:59 AM

Fossil sorry to hear about your sister but glad she is doing better. Can you tell me about the hydroxy and it’s effects on arthritis? Are the symptoms relieved to a point of use or does it take pain away temporarily?
Thanks
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 12:45 PM

Hydroxychloroquine (also known by the brand name Plaquenil) is not a magic bullet for arthritis but it helps some people, is cheap, and has relative few side effects (not listening to the smear job the big media did on the drug after DJT said it might be good for covid). My dad was on it for about 15 years. His RA burned out (for whatever reason) and he lived his last 5 years or so mostly free of it. He still took his Palquenil up through his last days.

My brother is a fairly outspoken physician and isn't "owned" by any major health care system. He has told me that the best effectiveness of the "'quines" against covid is in a cocktail of hydroxychloroquine, an anti-macrophage antibiotic such as azithromycin (brand name Zithromax), and zinc. All are generally needed together because of what each does against the virus. And yes, he also used dexamethasone, a cheap potent steroid for the inflammation that covid causes in the lungs. He hasn't had scores of covid patients but with the less than the 10 he's had, he hasn't lost a single one. With the sickest one, he was being pressured daily during the first week to put that person on a vent but because he was seeing small improvements happening every day, he refused. Mechanical ventilation for covid patients should be the last resort because its generally known now its better than a 50-50 chance that they will either not survive or will ever come off of one for a variety of reasons. Remember, this was a new disease and the medical field was making things up as they went along, and when its all written up, there were some pathways that were gone down, that in the end, didn't have very good results...
Posted By: snowy

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 12:51 PM

^ interesting and I like the first hand info.
Posted By: fossil2

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 02:53 PM

mchewk,,,the hydroxy was a great help to johns arthritis, but he wasnt to the point of being handicapped by it. hes been taking it for years now, and theres been no further advancement of the disease. i believe he takes 200mg's once a day. i heard the main uses for hydroxy as a scheduled drug is for arthritis and lupus. some dr's specialize in one or the other of these diseases, and using their patient lists, they couldnt find a patient taking hydroxy, that tested positive for covid. seems to act as a preventative for covid, and johns case seems to back this up.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
People are different but I assure you I'm not safe taking that stuff. It of vicodin makes me a dumb (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) who doesnt even care that I'm a dumb (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman). Morphine and Diladid make me nap without end.

LOL NOT the same family of drugs !!!! You are comparing it to HYDROCODONE !! Or I think you are , since the other to are narcotics....
It's basically souped up advil and valtrexe combined. anti inflammatory and anti viral .
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 03:27 PM

I had a bad bout with diverticulitis and developed an auto immune inflammatory response. EVERY muscle in my body is cramping and twitching. Some mornings legs won't support me. 4 Dr visits and 11 blood draws they say I have 1 inflammation marker that is messed up. BUT good news ,bad news, 14 different things can be causeing it. THE ONE MED is hydroxychloriquine they use to treat it. Go back Friday to get prescript and start on it.
Posted By: MChewk

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 05:26 PM

Thanks guys good info
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 06:57 PM

My wife and I have asked several doctors here in Fairbanks for a prescription of it and all have said its too dangerous. I told my Oncology Doctor to review the information on it and have not received a call back after 2 weeks. They just won't even give it a chance. There have been a death every day for the last 2 days. THE HATE FOR TRUMP IS WHY IT IS NOT USED HERE!!!!! People are dying and they won't use it, CRIMINAL!!!!!
Posted By: Bearguy

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/27/20 08:18 PM

I used to take quinine starting in the late 80's for severe leg cramps. My father in law told me about it. It was available over the counter in any drug store. After about five years, it was removed from over the counter to prescription only. I got a prescription from my Dr. and continued to take it. The price about tripled though, from about $7 a bottle, 100 pills I think, to about $20 for the same. Then after several more years it was suddenly not available at all. The pharmacists told me that that it was removed because it could cause a heart problems for people that were taking certain heart meds. After that I never could get it again. Dr. told me no.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 12:47 AM

I don’t know how to Link it, but people need to see the Doctors addressing the misinformation about COVID. I think they’re outside the Supreme Court building. Search for American doctors address Covid misinformation at SCOTUS press conference.
Posted By: swenny

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by YamaCat
I don’t know how to Link it, but people need to see the Doctors addressing the misinformation about COVID. I think they’re outside the Supreme Court building. Search for American doctors address Covid misinformation at SCOTUS press conference.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by swenny

Yup. I still need to watch it as it's 45 minutes. I did watch a 5 minute clip of it and it was fantastic. I shared it on my fb and was going to share the link but fb blocked it hahaha

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 02:08 AM

Yeah saw that to..frontline doctors is their website, unbelievable what they're saying about the hydroxy cocktail..we've been had by main media, and big pharma. This is a cure and a preventative medicine for most, not all, but most..The one women doc had treated over 350 patients and not one death, yet its hard obtain it for use?? The (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) is sold over the counter in other countries..(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)..how many deaths could have been prevented?? All Americans should be outraged!!! I'm not buying this bs about our safety,masks,social dist etc...blah blah fu......lies!!!!!! They (govt) don't give a (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) about America or its citizens...greedy sobs

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 02:17 AM

Found it. Watch it asap. Media social media are blocking it

Posted By: walleye101

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 02:18 AM

Hydrochloroquine could bring people back from the dead and it would get no credit since Trump endorsed it as a possible theraputic for Covid.
Posted By: charles

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 02:26 AM

Several studies say it is ineffective.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 02:30 AM

I bet there have been a few studies that show that, bit there are hundreds of Docs using it with great success.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Hydrochloroquine could bring people back from the dead and it would get no credit since Trump endorsed it as a possible theraputic for Covid.

x1000

Last video was removed. Here is this one.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 02:39 AM

Several studies huh? By who CNN,ABC. Big pharma...these are real time Dr's who are using these meds and seeing good results with actual patients. "studies" thats funny..was that sarcasm charles?

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 10:35 AM

Several studies huh? By who CNN,ABC. Big pharma...these are real time Dr's who are using these meds and seeing good results with actual patients. "studies" thats funny..was that sarcasm charles?

For you that missed it YouTube took down a video of many doctors they were literally begging for the lives to be saved of patients that they knew we’re not receiving the information they needed to know. It’s sick that this is allowed to take place.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 12:25 PM

Big brother will decide what information you are allowed to view. No thinking for yourselves, now get in line.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Big brother will decide what information you are allowed to view. No thinking for yourselves, now get in line.

Our President echoed what the doctors had said in the video to save lives,thousands of lives. He just did this on Twitter earlier today or overnight. Twitter took it off removed it. How in the world do you protect the public when the whole media is against you.
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 01:59 PM

Its all about the "vaccine" they'll make millions on (reminds me of the movie mission impossible 2)

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 08:02 PM

I found another link to the video
https://www.bitchute.com/video/zr04GsUupOwk/

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 08:43 PM

The same group had to do another one today because all of the social networks took yesterday’s down. They aren’t backing down, it’s time to demand that your doctor prescribes the medicine that works.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/28/20 11:15 PM

Kirk De. Thank you. Everyone should watch this video. This is not false information . This is the truth. Hope. I work in senior care. We just finished our second round of COVID-19 infection. First round was 4 residents 10 employees including myself. Second round 5 residents 8 employees. No deaths. Why. Early detection. Regiment of drugs. Unfortunately hydroxychloroquin is not one of the drugs we have in our arsenal. Our doctors want it. But can’t get it. As a patient you have a right to consult with your doctor to use a registered medical drug. Except when it comes to this drug. Also censorship. I can view any garbage I want on any of the social media sites except a group of physicians giving facts from the front line. WE ARE IN TROUBLE. Speak up. Make some noise. Obviously they struck a nerve
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 12:36 AM

Well said stinkypete. The media is in full blow destruction mode for that women now! The things they are saying to discredit her are disgusting. Just when you think you’ve seen the media hit a new low they go lower. Amazing and scary at the same time

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Well said stinkypete. The media is in full blow destruction mode for that women now! The things they are saying to discredit her are disgusting. Just when you think you’ve seen the media hit a new low they go lower. Amazing and scary at the same time

Posting a video by Adam and all the other participation in these threads Will sure add to the cause.Having someone answers from the field is tremendous.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee

I’m thinking this gal can handle it. Not a Phony !
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 10:44 AM

Yes. Those doctors are front line doctors. They work with sick people everyday. Not arm chair experts.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Hydroxychloroquine (also known by the brand name Plaquenil) is not a magic bullet for arthritis but it helps some people, is cheap, and has relative few side effects (not listening to the smear job the big media did on the drug after DJT said it might be good for covid). My dad was on it for about 15 years. His RA burned out (for whatever reason) and he lived his last 5 years or so mostly free of it. He still took his Palquenil up through his last days.

My brother is a fairly outspoken physician and isn't "owned" by any major health care system. He has told me that the best effectiveness of the "'quines" against covid is in a cocktail of hydroxychloroquine, an anti-macrophage antibiotic such as azithromycin (brand name Zithromax), and zinc. All are generally needed together because of what each does against the virus. And yes, he also used dexamethasone, a cheap potent steroid for the inflammation that covid causes in the lungs. He hasn't had scores of covid patients but with the less than the 10 he's had, he hasn't lost a single one. With the sickest one, he was being pressured daily during the first week to put that person on a vent but because he was seeing small improvements happening every day, he refused. Mechanical ventilation for covid patients should be the last resort because its generally known now its better than a 50-50 chance that they will either not survive or will ever come off of one for a variety of reasons. Remember, this was a new disease and the medical field was making things up as they went along, and when its all written up, there were some pathways that were gone down, that in the end, didn't have very good results...

I've been echoing that for quite a number of months almost four if I'd go back and look at my posts. Ventilation was the problem, primarily prolonged ventilation due to misguidance because of a number of unknowns and the fear of the virus itself instilled by the media. When over 70% of a demographic are dying when they get intubated something is not working. The more I've watched and studied Covid the way to stay out of the refrigerator truck seems to be to refuse intubation once you've contracted it. We've got it flying around town now with our cases doubling in the last month. Still no overwhelming hospitalizations and most cases asymptomatic or minimal. That's not second hand.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 11:01 AM

Yeah saw that to..frontline doctors is their website, unbelievable what they're saying about the hydroxy cocktail..we've been had by main media, and big pharma. This is a cure and a preventative medicine for most, not all, but most..The one women doc had treated over 350 patients and not one death, yet its hard obtain it for use?? The (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) is sold over the counter in other countries..(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)..how many deaths could have been prevented?? All Americans should be outraged!!! I'm not buying this bs about our safety,masks,social dist etc...blah blah fu......lies!!!!!! They (govt) don't give a (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) about America or its citizens...greedy sobs

I watched a segment of it this morning on One America News.

It was very interesting and the doctors were very credible. They made some excellent points.

The fact that Google, Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook, Yahoo and many other search engines and social media sites have blocked this video speaks volumes.

It wasn't blocked because of false content as they claim. It is a continuation of the concerted effort to demonize Trump and keep the Covid scare alive.

What these large social media sites and search engines are doing is beyond fake news and into the realm of treason.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 11:26 AM

I just tried to access the America's Frontline Doctors website.

It has been removed.

This is the worst kind of censorship.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 01:21 PM

I have yesterdays version saved but not sure how to put it here. ??

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 01:30 PM

Are you talking about the conference they held in a room that's over 2 hrs long? I have that link and just haven't had time to watch it all.

These media giants need to be held accountable. Unfortunately they won't be, they are way too powerful with easy too many connections to high level elites.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 02:17 PM

The excerpt I saw was outside, in front of some memorial.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by adam m

Are you talking about the conference they held in a room that's over 2 hrs long? I have that link and just haven't had time to watch it all.

These media giants need to be held accountable. Unfortunately they won't be, they are way too powerful with easy too many connections to high level elites.

No, this same group were back outside doing another press conference. They had some lunatic heckling them.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 02:57 PM

About a month ago, on Hannity there was a guy who had the virus. His breathing was so labored, his doctors told him it was doubtful he would survive the night. He said he begged them to give him a cocktail of hydroxycholoroquine, zinc, and some other drug. No studies had been completed on this, but since he was terminal, the doctors relented, he was given the dosage.

He said at first his heart started to race. He thought he was going to die immediately. His heart gradually settled down. He slept the night. In the morning, he couldn't believe the difference in his breathing. He was out of the hospital 5 days later. He said he was on Hannity as proof that this cocktail of drugs really works.

Re: Over the counter hydroxychloroquine - 07/29/20 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
About a month ago, on Hannity there was a guy who had the virus. His breathing was so labored, his doctors told him it was doubtful he would survive the night. He said he begged them to give him a cocktail of hydroxycholoroquine, zinc, and some other drug. No studies had been completed on this, but since he was terminal, the doctors relented, he was given the dosage.

He said at first his heart started to race. He thought he was going to die immediately. His heart gradually settled down. He slept the night. In the morning, he couldn't believe the difference in his breathing. He was out of the hospital 5 days later. He said he was on Hannity as proof that this cocktail of drugs really works.

And these Doctors aren’t even claiming that it’s effective unless it’s detected early. And they’re still being censored.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums