Home

Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks!

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 08:15 PM

Did you see the opening statement by Jim Jordon this morning at the Barr hearing? Actually, it wasn’t much of a statement. Instead, he showed a lengthy tape montage of the rioting that is presently occurring throughout the country. The kicker was at the beginning when it had a montage of cameo appearances of the liberal media like Chuck Todd, Don Lemon, Joe Biden, etc. all calling it peaceful protests. The best one was a reporter calling it a peaceful protest with a building completely ablaze in the background caused by the rioters. Apparently, Jerry Nadler, the democrat representative in charge of the committee, was caught with his pants down and startled that this tape was shown. He immediately made a comment after it was over it wasn’t pre-approved to show it. Of corse, if Nadler would have had a chance to review it, he would not have allowed it. Nadler also said previously said that Antifa is a myth. I believe MSNBC and CNN aired this hearing live but don’t know if they cut away from the tape once they realized what was occurring.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 09:05 PM

Here's the video that was shown. The profanity has been edited out.

Keith
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 09:11 PM

I’ve never seen such a peaceful assembly 🙄
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 09:18 PM

Caught bits and pieces of the hearing while working today. What a disgraceful joke. Ask a pointed question and then before getting an answer shouting out I yield back my time to prevent any answer and controlling the sound bytes. Just awful.
Posted By: mainer

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 09:49 PM

PBS -- remarkably -- has Jordan's full testimony along with the video on their YouTube channel. Not as good of quality as Keith's video above, but it does have Jordan's testimony included. We'll see how long that stays up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBKbjRpmNM&feature=emb_rel_end
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:14 PM

I agree, Jim put the hammer to them! grin
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:19 PM

Nadler needs a dirt nap.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Nadler needs a dirt nap.

LOL,,,If he was another foot taller,,hed be perfectly round. smile
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:24 PM

Some of the best ones (actually disgusting) when a democrat would ask a question, Barr would start to answer the question, the democrat would then yell out “I’m speaking.” The whole thing was so unprofessional. As trap setter said just about everyone of the democrats would ask a question and when Barr started to answer, the democrat would yell out I yield my time and start another rant about something else and repeat this process over and over. I hope people and in particular the independent voter could see through this charade. All the democrats wanted to do is rant, rave and lecture on national television.

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Some of the best ones (actually disgusting) when a democrat would ask a question, Barr would start to answer the question, the democrat would then yell out “I’m speaking.” The whole thing was so unprofessional. As trap setter said just about everyone of the democrats would ask a question and when Barr started to answer, the democrat would yell out I yield my time and start another rant about something else and repeat this process over and over. I hope people and in particular the independent voter could see through this charade. All the democrats wanted to do is rant, rave and lecture on national television.

I hope it ticks Barr off good and plenty.Paybacks a,,,well you know.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

I hope it ticks Barr off good and plenty.Paybacks a,,,well you know.

X2
Posted By: Racer55

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:31 PM

Too bad it's not allowed to call people morons anymore.
The craziest thing for me is that I am in Canada and we have a corrupt government continually found guilty of ethics laws and the sheeple are focused on cnn and Kool-Aid down the hatch about how bad Trump is.

Must be bliss going through life with their brain turned off?

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Racer55
Too bad it's not allowed to call people morons anymore.
The craziest thing for me is that I am in Canada and we have a corrupt government continually found guilty of ethics laws and the sheeple are focused on cnn and Kool-Aid down the hatch about how bad Trump is.

Must be bliss going through life with their brain turned off?

We gots lots of em here too Racer.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:39 PM

Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 10:51 PM

Nadler's like something out of the Star Wars bar scene.

Moosetrot

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 11:24 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 11:38 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 11:39 PM

Rush talked about This today. I was hoping someone would post it. He’s a good man
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/28/20 11:52 PM

How does someone like Nadler climb the proverbial ladder. My gosh, what a Dud !
Posted By: Owen156

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/29/20 12:53 AM

Its has to be a short ladder with a participation trophy at the top.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/29/20 01:36 AM

Tom Tiffany did well with his limited time too.
Virtually all of the destruction in Wisconsin occurred in the most fervently leftist areas.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/29/20 11:29 PM

Just getting caught up watching his testifying. My God, the enemy is in congress. Amazing that Barr doesn't have all of them up on charges.

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/29/20 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Just getting caught up watching his testifying. My God, the enemy is in congress. Amazing that Barr doesn't have all of them up on charges.

YET.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/29/20 11:59 PM

The dems were outclassed that's for sure.
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Wow! Rep. Jim Jordon rocks! - 07/30/20 12:09 AM

He is a very good AG. The best cabinet member he has.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums