Home

Rioters

Posted By: AntiGov

Rioters - 07/29/20 12:55 AM

Shouldn't rioters be treated like enemies of America . After all that's exactly what they are .

I say start gunning them down in the streets, let the sight of maggots and the stench of rotting flesh serve as a deterrent

Also I say for any non - violent protesters we offer a one way plane ticket to any country of their choice . Gladly paid for with tax payer money .

What say you ?

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:01 AM

I'm getting real sick and tired of Jack wagons burning the American flag

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:04 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:15 AM

I'm more offended when they torment white babies.

[Linked Image]

Keith

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:20 AM

This is how it all started. .... dependency on welfare....dont feed the bears

[Linked Image]
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:22 AM

Anybody want to go to Portland?
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:37 AM

AG my buddy at work and I were just talking about that today. They are getting away with way too much. It's time to start stacking bodies of rioters and violent protestors like cordwood.

For the peaceful protestors who hate America and are also black, there is a country that was created for blacks who hate America and want to leave. It's called Liberia and it is in Africa. I'll gladly have our tax dollars pay to send any anti-Americans over there. You don't like America? GTFO.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:57 AM

Launch a projectile, catch a projectile.
Only seems fair to me.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

[Linked Image]

Keith

Keith any idea who the tough guy is or where this picture originated from?
Posted By: trap master

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Shouldn't rioters be treated like enemies of America . After all that's exactly what they are .

I say start gunning them down in the streets, let the sight of maggots and the stench of rotting flesh serve as a deterrent

Also I say for any non - violent protesters we offer a one way plane ticket to any country of their choice . Gladly paid for with tax payer money .

What say you ?

I second the motion!
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

[Linked Image]

Keith

Don’t know his name but seen a news program where he was mentioned and he was already in custody and facing several charges including child abuse and child endangerment at the time of the news story they were still trying to ID the person holding the kids hands

By the way was not his kid but his girlfriends and surprise surprise he was a convicted felon and already facing additional charges before this incident
Posted By: MT bowhunter

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 02:17 AM

Seems to me we have a lot of cruise ships sitting idle. I say gather them all up and give them a tax payer sponsored cruise.... Right to the coast of Somalia. They could find out how tough they really are. Problem solved!
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

What say you ?

Arrest the rioters and charge them with whatever crimes they commit. It may take a huge police presence, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. But only the rioters . There's entry of them, but don't lump them in with the non violent ones. As for the non-violent protestors...why worry about them? You not a fan of the freedom to assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 02:35 AM

You not a fan of the freedom to assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances?

I am a big fan of constitutionally protected liberty.

I am not as nice as you though. Arson looting defacing or any other riotous behavior is grounds to be shot IMO. If a few bystanders get shot too they should have known better than to hang out with rioters.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

[Linked Image]

Keith

His name is isaiah jackson and he lives in Clark County, Ohio. He proudly posted the pictures on FaceBook.

https://fox6now.com/2020/07/23/ohio...childs-neck-praising-black-lives-matter/

Lots of other blacks posted he should have killed the child including a special needs teacher in North Carolina, brian papin, who is now out of a job.

“Again! Your doing it wrong!” he wrote. “One knee on center of the back one on the neck and lean into it until death! You saw the video! Get it right or stop * around!”

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/specia...-photo-of-man-kneeling-on-toddlers-neck/

I edited the language.

l hope jackson gets put in the Arayan Nation part of a prison for the rest of his short miserable life.

Keith

Posted By: snowy

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 03:08 AM

Blue party not saying a word on the rioters. What a hateful group that doesn't have the country in their best interest.
Posted By: tjm

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 04:19 AM

I read somewhere that this country was started by violent riots. All the Kings horses and all the Kings men could not suppress them.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by tjm
I read somewhere that this country was started by violent riots. All the Kings horses and all the Kings men could not suppress them.

and this country may very well be ENDED by violent riots, unless some of us patriots do something about it.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by tjm

The rioters could not be much more different from between then and now.

Keith

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by tjm

“No King but King Jesus” is much different than “Eyes needs me a news TV”.
Posted By: tjm

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 04:55 AM

Rioters are all the same in being criminals protesting their circumstances. Makes no difference who when or where.

It's all in perspective, the King didn't like the riots in 1775.

When the majority of citizens in those towns get fed up, they will put an end to these riots, and in the meantime it is their riot to enjoy, not mine to cry about.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 08:38 AM

uh huh. And the destruction will be paid for by the cities where it occurred I suppose?

The Governor of Massachusetts. refused to let the tea return to England. Angered and led by the men profiting from tea smuggling, rioters dumped tea into the harbor rather than pay the tax on i t.

They also cleaned the decks and did no damage to the American ships that had transported the tea.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 08:42 AM

So was king George right to want the colonists to pay back in taxes all the money he had spent warring with the French, the Spanish, and the Indians over the new world where the colony's were?
Posted By: James

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 09:30 AM

I think Trump should start stacking bodies...

...and ensure his loss of the election.

Jim
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 10:03 AM

amazing how much you hate America and the things this site is for.
Posted By: vermontster

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

I can't believe you would be ok with people dying to promote your ideology

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by vermontster

Jim

I can't believe you would be ok with people dying to promote your ideology

Yes you can.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 11:20 AM

...and ensure his loss LANDSLIDE WIN of the election.

Jim

There,

I fixed it for you, James. laugh

w
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 11:28 AM

Jim

Anyone that would continue to promote the Democratic Party In light of the last 6 months including employing marxists to implement anarchy and using covid 19 as a justification to shut down a nations economy and terrorize a society has lost any respect I may have had for that person. Knowledge and debate skills can be blinded by ignorance.
Posted By: marathonman

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed

...and ensure his loss LANDSLIDE WIN of the election.

Jim

There,

I fixed it for you, James. laugh

x2

laugh
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 11:56 AM

Democrats don't want the riots stopped. They want their cities to burn. This is up to the American citizens to stop.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:06 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: snowy

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:20 PM

Jim

Typical blue party thinking.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:39 PM

Probly the most truthful thing James has ever said. Democrats have stood idle and allowed billions of dollars in damage to occur, rights of American citizens trampled, and have already proved that human life means nothing to them. Stopping Trump has no price tag for the Democrats.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:43 PM

My guess is James comment was directed at me and was sarcasm. That is what I have been saying. Shoot rioters. Put a stop to it.
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Done been thinking about this, but we would just get thrown in jail for inciting a riot, that would be something wouldn't it.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:48 PM

Jim

Typical demorat. Will walk over dead bodies and destroy the country in order to have a senile crook win the presidency.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:49 PM

I never read about American revolutionary's beating a couple near to death and setting their livestock and vehicles on fire for simply traveling in the wrong place. I fail to see ANY comparison in the behavior of the communists today and the behavior of Americans in the 1770's.

When rioters tell people they are going to take their homes and live in them, take their money and distribute it equably thats communism.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by logger coffey
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Done been thinking about this, but we would just get thrown in jail for inciting a riot, that would be something wouldn't it.

You mean extinguish a riot don’t you?

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I never read about American revolutionary's beating a couple near to death and setting their livestock and vehicles on fire for simply traveling in the wrong place. I fail to see ANY comparison in the behavior of the communists today and the behavior of Americans in the 1770's.

When rioters tell people they are going to take their homes and live in them, take their money and distribute it equably thats communism.

X2

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:38 PM

i am starting to wonder where a large percentage of our elected republicans are though.Russia get them??
Posted By: rex123

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 01:52 PM

pcr2, very good question where are they?
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 02:16 PM

[Linked Image]

Keith

You will never see that photo on the main stream media. In the remote chance they would comment on it, they would say it was just retribution from the George Floyd incident.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 02:28 PM

Regarding Portland, Barr appeared before congress and stated that federal troops were there to protect federal property which was under attack by rioters. The Portland mayor and the Oregon governor claimed federal troops had no right to be there, which was in error. Barr explained they had every right to be there since they were protecting federal government property.

I watched a bit of the telecast. The democrats would ask Barr a question. Often when he would start to answer, they would rudely interrupt his explanation when his answer was making them look foolish. He asked one democratic lady why she was even asking if she didn't want him to respond? She was cutting him off so often.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 03:25 PM

Typical Dem. behavior, appalling, and yet some on here support their agenda.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 04:02 PM

you also have to wonder if they aren't trying to lower our number of elderly.i live in very rural America and just drove by 50 cars at the senior center for a big ol shindig. crazy
Posted By: James

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
My guess is James comment was directed at me and was sarcasm. That is what I have been saying. Shoot rioters. Put a stop to it.

Bingo. I'm surprised more here aren't familiar with sarcasm.

But there's a point to it too. If Trump starts shooting protesters, it will cost him plenty in the polls.

Jim
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 06:15 PM

They could shoot the rioters and leave the protesters alone. I think his poll numbers would go up.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 06:28 PM

I really doubt Trump will shoot anybody......but as you can see, the narrative has already started. TRUMP IS A MURDERER

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 06:58 PM

cheeto man bad
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 07:02 PM

I predict they will soon be claiming Trump is secretly hiring people to riot, so he can send the feds to stop them.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 07:13 PM

In some areas they better do something soon or John Doe public will.

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 07:39 PM

Johns got too much to lose

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
Johns got too much to lose

Yep , a single John ( not one looking for a ho ) would get hammered by the law

But thousands together would send the message ...... without consequence hopefully

Re: Rioters - 07/29/20 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by PAskinner
I predict they will soon be claiming Trump is secretly hiring people to riot, so he can send the feds to stop them.

Aw man, you had to say that! The media will have ahold of it tomorrow.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums