Home

Question for James the Lawyer

Posted By: jeff karsten

Question for James the Lawyer - 07/30/20 03:04 AM

So Covid 19 testing is the rage now Is it possible that thru these tests the Gov now has your name, address and dna??
Just wondering
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Question for Jim - 07/30/20 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
So Covid 19 testing is the rage now Is it possible that thru these tests the Gov now has your name, address and dna??
Just wondering

Your Governor's gonna be mandatory micro-chipping

all of you Michigan Wolverines here shortly, Jeff. laugh

It's BOHICA for you guys.

w
Posted By: james dymond

Re: Question for Jim - 07/30/20 09:04 AM

Are you checking to see when I get up in the morning? I don't know of anyone that has been checked.

Jim
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Question for Jim - 07/30/20 09:30 AM

I was Monday. Negative. So my colonoscopy was a go yesterday. What an enjoyable day NOT!!!!
Posted By: Teacher

Re: Question for Jim - 07/30/20 04:01 PM

I was thinking about who can get your health data when seeking a covid test. Under HIPA it’s you, your doctor, and by extension, the Depts of health and human services, local health Dept (for contact tracing) and your insurance company if they’re being asked to pay for the test.

But, when you file your taxes, the IRS already has your name, SS#, address, bank account number for electronic transfer, possibly an email address and phone number. Trying to keep below the government’s radar isn’t easy. And if you have a passport or driver’s license, the govt has your picture as well.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Question for Jim - 07/31/20 06:07 PM

Fixed it my apologies to those who cared
© 2024 Trapperman Forums