Home

Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1

Posted By: Moosetrot

Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:14 PM

Gov. Tony Evers (known affectionately by some as "The Crypt Keeper") has issued a Public Health Emergency order stating that effective Aug. 1 face coverings are required when "indoors or in an enclosed space with anyone outside their household or living unit.

Just an FYI, not a statement.

Moosetrot
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:18 PM

Oh boy Moosie,now you can take some of the load off of me--get ready ,it won't be pretty.
Hope you and the wife are getting along ok.
Tom

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:21 PM

Yep, Tom, locked and loaded! We are doing just fine and this will not be a major deal for us. Actually kind of a relief. Got to go out and see the Grandsons last night and that always puts a positive spin on life.

Take care!

Moosetrot
Posted By: Wild_WI

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:24 PM

I prefer to call him skelator but I get the idea thanks for the info Moose!

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Wild_WI
I prefer to call him skelator but I get the idea thanks for the info Moose!

He seems to exemplify the term "transparency". I doubt he even has a reflection in a mirror.

Moosetrot
Posted By: k snow

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:28 PM

Another illegal ruling by an incompetent and spineless elected official.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:32 PM

Our idiot governor has been doing the same thing, but thankfully most of the stores and the local sheriff's have chose not to enforce the mandates.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:33 PM

Seeing that I do most of my shopping across the river in Wisconsin,it will make it easier on me. Now I won't have all the non mask wearers ,coughing and sneezing at me,they can keep it to themselves.
Tom

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Seeing that I do most of my shopping across the river in Wisconsin,it will make it easier on me. Now I won't have all the non mask wearers ,coughing and sneezing at me,they can keep it to themselves.
Tom

Dang Wetback! grin

Moosetrot
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 07:11 PM

Tom

Hmmmm....now I see it .......much more clearly. grin
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 07:14 PM

Since MN doesn't allow non resident trapping I think we should pass a law against non resident shopping for all MN residents.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 07:15 PM

65 studies across the globe...
EACH AND EVERY ONE showing that the HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc protocol (or just HCQ by itself, though that is less effective) is SAFE and EFFECTIVE against China virus (SARS-CoV-2 aka nCoV-2019 aka COVID-19).

https://c19study.com/

And yes, there are even more studies across the world showing the same thing. The Truth about China virus and the Truth about the HCQ protocol has been out for at least five months, if you dig for it.
Posted By: Duckie1

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 07:45 PM

I thought the theme from yesterday was to be nice. Seems prejudiced against non-maskers.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:00 PM

Duckie, I was nice.Nicer than most of the anti mask wearers have been on my posts.
Tom
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:21 PM

I figured that was coming. I was in Dane Co the Friday after the Mask order here went into effect and along the interstate there were a lot of people showing up at the gas station wanting to go in with no mask.

was at a Five Guys Burgers in Janesville were they were mask required to pick up food inside.the number of people who they would tell as they walked in the door that they needed masks , the one guy was from one of those delivery services that picks up food and brings it to your house.

I just told my son he is probably out of work again starting Saturday , he is a dishwasher and training as a cook at a local restaurant that has had indoor dining since the beginning of June. he had not worked from 3/16 to June he is still in schools so not bad work nights and weekends.

Any way I predict that with Dane county almost 3 weeks into masks and not any significant decline in Covid there and that about 2 weeks ago now with the some official at the cdc saying 4-8 weeks with masks and we can control the virus , that was just a way to kick this down the road to after labor day when you can expect we go on lock-down again to control it.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by k snow
Another illegal ruling by an incompetent and spineless elected official.

He's a puppet and cheated to win. I'd hardly call him elected.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:25 PM

If that were true you would not have to quantify your answer with the term "nicer".

"Seeing that I do most of my shopping across the river in Wisconsin, it will make it easier on me." (nice, non confrontational)
"Now I won't have all the non mask wearers ,coughing and sneezing at me,they can keep it to themselves." (not nice, confrontational)

You could have stopped at the first one and made your point. The last part seems to be what you brought up yesterday. I'm sure you are a good guy this just shows how easy it is for anyone to say something that can seem confrontational depending on your stance on the subject.

Very respectfully
Scott
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:29 PM

Green Bay Public Schools will be online to start the year unless positives fall below 5% in statewide testing.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:31 PM

What is the percentage at now?
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:33 PM

I think it is 6.8% as of yesterday.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot
Yep, Tom, locked and loaded! We are doing just fine and this will not be a major deal for us. Actually kind of a relief. Got to go out and see the Grandsons last night and that always puts a positive spin on life.

Take care!

Moosetrot

Kids can be carriers. You should steer clear till this is gone.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:34 PM

Tom

I've never had anyone cough on me. I think your making that up.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:52 PM

Tom

If they told you to walk backwards and hold your breath while in public, I bet you would.
whistle
Posted By: corky

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
Since MN doesn't allow non resident trapping I think we should pass a law against non resident shopping for all MN residents.

Or charge a nonresident shopping tax. 50% should do it.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 08:59 PM

Any idea on the death rate?
I have a daughter in working in Rhinelander ,she will be coming back to Michigan for school in a few weeks. She is at a university that is 50/50 online/ in-person so she will have to come home for classes. Her fear is that she will start classes and pay for her room and then they will cancel in-person classes the same as they did in spring and not give any refunds to students. Room and board is about $5000 for 16 weeks.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by Moosetrot

Take care!

Moosetrot

Kids can be carriers. You should steer clear till this is gone.

Sprung and Rusty, or whatever handle you are using this week trying to increase your post count and perceived status on T-Man, when I want your advice on anything that is totally my business I will ask for it. Please hold your breath until that time.

Moosetrot
Posted By: WiscoNate

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:08 PM

Any idea how this clown proposes to defend this garbage legally? Article V Section IV of the Wisconsin Constitution says the legislature makes the laws and the governor either signs them or vetoes them...
Posted By: tlguy

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by WiscoNate
Any idea how this clown proposes to defend this garbage legally? Article V Section IV of the Wisconsin Constitution says the legislature makes the laws and the governor either signs them or vetoes them...

Right. Didnt this fool learn his lesson from the Safer At Home ordeal? How is this any different?

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:20 PM

Tom

If they told you to walk backwards and hold your breath while in public, I bet you would.
whistle

Some day Sprung and Rusty, you'll learn to stand up and pee like a big boy. A long time after that maybe you'll realize that Tom has more creds than you will ever have, and not be so quick to question him.

Moosetrot

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:22 PM

I'm just looking out for my fellow trappers. Stay safe guys.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:26 PM

I'm just looking out for my fellow trappers. Stay safe guys.

Of course you are.

Moosetrot
Posted By: k snow

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:27 PM

That's why I said it's an illegal action.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Green Bay
I think it is 6.8% as of yesterday.

This is the rate reported by the media. The truth is that the rate is in reality is at about 2.1%. DHS is not including negative results in their database and this has been admitted by DHS in Dane County. Retests for confirmation on the same individual are being included in positive results further inflating the infection rate. 6.8% is a lie, plain and simple. 2.1% is well below the rate that our cheating governor stated in spring that would need to be met to open up the state. The infection rate based upon the total population is less than 1% which is lower than the normal flu.

More people died from the flu in 2017 and 2018 in Wi than have died from Covid -19 when prorated for May-present . Mysteriously DHS flu data for 2019 is no longer viewable when it was earlier in the year.

You are witnessing a propaganda campaign in America whose end game is beating Trump by blaming him for Covid-19, and a mail-in election. This is not about public safety.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:43 PM

Sprung and Rusty, As far as I know, I don't know you,and by the way you carry on here--you sure as heck don't know me. Having done dozens and dozens of Wisconsin district Rendezvous and the same with the WTA convention,I know and have had a lot of Wisconsin customers. I am also a WTA lifetime member.
Are you a WTA member??? You may want to take some of your efforts and aim them at the anti trappers,not those on here that have worked hard,so that you have the right to trap.
Tom
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:52 PM

You want to wear a mask wear one but I'm traveling across MN and WI on Saturday without out one on and if your so inclined to try and step upon my freedoms you can grab a spoon...

Have fun with that...
Posted By: keets

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/30/20 11:53 PM

BAM!

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 12:02 AM

Sprung and Rusty, As far as I know, I don't know you,and by the way you carry on here--you sure as heck don't know me. Having done dozens and dozens of Wisconsin district Rendezvous and the same with the WTA convention,I know and have had a lot of Wisconsin customers. I am also a WTA lifetime member.
Are you a WTA member??? You may want to take some of your efforts and aim them at the anti trappers,not those on here that have worked hard,so that you have the right to trap.
Tom

Right to trap? How bout rights all together. You that comply are risking our freedom. The mask is one step closer to a totalitarian government.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 12:03 AM

I don't know of anyone on here, or otherwise reading your post would ever try to step on your freedoms, Grumley. Personally I really don't care if you wear a mask or not.

Happy Birthday!

Moosetrot

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 12:05 AM

Tom

Right to trap? How bout rights all together. You that comply are risking our freedom. The mask is one step closer to a totalitarian government.

We are trying to protect the health of our families in whatever manner we can, Sprung. Can you fathom that or are you too interested in increasing your post count?

Moosetrot
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 12:06 AM

Tom

I call it Karma. Want to know why? Every time you lit up a cigarette next to me and I inhaled your second hand offerings I was thinking "gee I wish smokers would wear a mask and keep it to themselves". But then I realized I have a choice to not be around second hand smoke and I could exercise that choice.

I'm stunned that someone who partakes in an activity that will kill so many more people in the next 10 years than the bat flu that it will make Covid looks like child's play.

Ah well, maybe when we've wrecked the economy enough and printed so many dollars out of thin air that it's destroyed the future for our children and grandchildren we will all realize we should have taken the risk.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 12:09 AM

You never answered my questions sprung and rusty. Also what town are you in?? I am not that far away,and I can make time to meet you and discuss my short comings with you.
Tom

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Tom

I call it Karma. Want to know why? Every time you lit up a cigarette next to me and I inhaled your second hand offerings I was thinking "gee I wish smokers would wear a mask and keep it to themselves". But then I realized I have a choice to not be around second hand smoke and I could exercise that choice.

I'm stunned that someone who partakes in an activity that will kill so many more people in the next 10 years than the bat flu that it will make Covid looks like child's play.

Ah well, maybe when we've wrecked the economy enough and printed so many dollars out of thin air that it's destroyed the future for our children and grandchildren we will all realize we should have taken the risk.

I'm a smoker as well, but I agree with Steven for once, lol. I believe I have a right to smoke. Down here, we still have the right to smoke inside businesses too, although many have chose to ban it on their own, which is their right. I also have a right to not be forced to wear a mask. Businesses can choose to disallow customers without them, but it should not be mandated by the government. Obviously most businesses don't want the mandate as hardly any of them are enforcing it. If you don't want to be around my smoke, or my non-masked breath, just stay clear of me.
Posted By: 70sdiver

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 12:48 AM

Well here is my take on this mask b.s. before we were required to wear mask in wa my county was averaging under thirty cases a day we’ve doubled that in 3 weeks to about a hundred a day,seems all states that are requiring mask covid is going thru the roof.Watch people constantly touch there nose and mouth adjusting mask and trying to breath in this 108 degree weather.Might as well push you grocery cart around and lick your fingers.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 12:50 AM

Tom

X2
Posted By: cwtrapper

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 01:06 AM

Ever's needs to go. We need a repeal. He is not a dictator. I don't believe there is any way in hadies this can be enforced. I will not wear a mask. I'm sure it's unconstitutional. Let freedom ring!
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 01:43 AM

Tom not mask related, just curious. Is it just easier for you to go to Hudson rather than Stillwater or Woodbury? I don't like to go to any of them. Cheaper? Better stores? My mom lives in Hudson and always wants to go to Woodbury.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 01:45 AM

you would have to be fined or held and charged with violating this order.

it has no real teeth , you can say you have a medical condition but you do not need to carry any evidence of it nor provide it.

if you are eating or drinking you do not need to wear the face covering

you will not have to wear it well or right

basically you would in my opinion have to find a Karen of a Cop with a Karen of a Chief or Sheriff and a Karen of a DA that want to charge someone or issue the fine to someone for a mask violation.

maybe that will happen , maybe the police are getting very good at watching vandalism and their own cars burned. will they go all Karen on the masks? or have a blind eye?

then it can be challenged in court otherwise the state legislature can kill it.

I am willing to play this game for 8 weeks I hope it works , doubt it will. am fairly sure this is just kicking covid down the callendar to get us past laborday and the rest of the tourist season then we will be on lock down of they will attempt lock down/safer at home 2.0 .
Posted By: hippie

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 01:47 AM

I didn't know until a day or two ago that Pa. has a mask mandate, for a month now. lol

You wouldn't know it by looking at people, they're only worn in a couple stores that still require it.

Doubt you'll see any change.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 01:49 AM

Hudson is 3 miles away.Stillwater 8 miles and woodbury is 13 miles away.All 3 have an aldis and wal mart.
Hudson is just quicker and easier for me,also less people.
Tom

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
I didn't know until a day or two ago that Pa. has a mask mandate, for a month now. lol

You wouldn't know it by looking at people, they're only worn in a couple stores that still require it.

Doubt you'll see any change.

When the governor mandated masks in our counties around here, everyone wore masks for about 2 days, then some didn't, and now it's back to normal with only the people wanting to wear them wearing them.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 02:27 AM

You never answered my questions sprung and rusty. Also what town are you in?? I am not that far away,and I can make time to meet you and discuss my short comings with you.
Tom

I don't pay attention to my post count. Was a WTA member till it expired. Planning to renew. Do you want my address as well as the town? No need to discuss anything. You've shown your cards already.
Posted By: cwtrapper

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 02:54 AM

Tom

Yep! Mud ducks and fibs come across the border and right away want to change us.
Posted By: KansasAce

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 03:02 AM

Hudson is 3 miles away.Stillwater 8 miles and woodbury is 13 miles away.All 3 have an aldis and wal mart.
Tom

Tom

Well if you go another twenty minutes you could stop at the Lockness and toss one back. whistle

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by cwtrapper
Tom

Yep! Mud ducks and fibs come across the border and right away want to change us.

Just curious...How does Tom's post indicate he wants to change us? It was the Governor's edict that made the change, like him or not.

Just had to add that if you knew anything about Tom you would welcome him in Wisconsin.

Moosetrot
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 03:16 AM

Well said 49er. Even the risk of from dying of Covid in many cases is about life choices.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 03:29 AM

CWtrapper,come and watch the exodus every morning on 94.All the cars are from Wisconsin,coming into MN. to work .
Wife needs eye surgery so we are headed to River Falls to see the eye specialist.We are to phone the doctors office when we get there.They will then take us into the examination room ,once everyone else is gone.
Wifes radiation treatments were in New Richmond. So we do support Wisconsin in may ways.
You can also see why I am a mask wearer.
Tom
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 04:47 AM

CWtrapper,come and watch the exodus every morning on 94.All the cars are from Wisconsin,coming into MN. to work .
Wife needs eye surgery so we are headed to River Falls to see the eye specialist.We are to phone the doctors office when we get there.They will then take us into the examination room ,once everyone else is gone.
Wifes radiation treatments were in New Richmond. So we do support Wisconsin in may ways.
Tom

Prayers for your wife Bogmaster ............

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 10:13 AM

Tom

Prayers sent for your wife..... We may disagree on politics and that's ok. Doesn't mean I'm a jerk.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 10:21 AM

The progressive feelings ideology does not like factual presentations.
It deeply offends their feelings. Too many now claim to be the holders of truth, but they know very little at a deep level. We're just a nation of Googlizers.
Language is being redefined.
Example: Woke folks now claim the "F" word is no longer a curse word. It's just an adjective.

Climate, Covid, Cannibus, and more "C" words should end with the word = Control

If C-19 was ever a pandemic, it was hijacked by bigger fish, a while ago.

Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
The progressive feelings ideology does not like factual presentations.

your wrong, they do not like facts if they disagree with their ideology, if they agree then they are OK.
It's all about eliminating any dissenting views, agree or be punished.

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 01:22 PM

Study up on progressivism Dirty D, and you'll discover;

Progressivism in Europe, labeled Liberalism in America, is a subjectivism.
Facts are an objective argument.
Emotions are subjective.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 02:00 PM

Tom

The rules have been set. Get under 5% infection rate or continue to ruin your children's future. Not my rules, but I'd make an effort to get under 5%. If not, you are just punching yourself in the face. I'm just watching the one person boxing match from here.

Next election vote for someone who wouldn't have shutdown the economy and printed money. Good luck with that.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 02:30 PM

How do we know what the infection rate is if there is misreporting?
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 04:53 PM

The faster we adopt the best science and medical protocols the quicker we can move toward a more normal social engagement process. Opening schools is being touted by millions as needed and necessary, so why not adopt procedures that make that more likely and safer. Having spent 10 years on a K-12 school board I can imagine the pressure on the policy makers regarding the legal issues that could come to pass. A couple law suits and many school districts would be insolvent quickly..

Bryce
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 05:14 PM

Dirt, continue to ruin our children's future?

The damage has already been done, the clock can't be unwound so to speak.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 06:02 PM

Governor Witchmer is passing more executive orders than ever. Shut it all down. Cover up. Stay inside. If outside, no closer than 6 feet.

Yet she has reservations on some areas that are lightly posted for restrictions.

How are executive orders legal in any branch Its not a law. It was never passed by the legislature! That's their job.?
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Wisconsin-Face Coverings Required Aug. 1 - 07/31/20 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by seniortrap
Governor Witchmer is passing more executive orders than ever. Shut it all down. Cover up. Stay inside. If outside, no closer than 6 feet.

Yet she has reservations on some areas that are lightly posted for restrictions.

How are executive orders legal in any branch Its not a law. It was never passed by the legislature! That's their job.?

I may be wrong, I was once lol but I don't consider a Gov EO law, it's a wish that they hope the citizenry will embrace.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums