Posted By: cowboy2005

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Outlaw99
[Linked Image]

Dale is my brother....

That's really cool! Just sayin
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 04:56 AM

He can be jus ranchin' and then be jus rodeo'n like that (snaps fingers)

He aint afraid to spur a cow- never has been!

He gave my best bull a bad case of spur brisba at the CBR finals about 15 yrs ago and so now we aint on speakin terms.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 03:02 PM

... look here boys.... JB showing some of what Brisby taught him .. that last ride was 23 + 32 = 90 !

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 07:53 PM

Outlaw 99 .. where have you been holed up at brother? ... haven’t seen much out of you in awhile
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 08:57 PM

Texans don't represent themselves well anymore, America sees that and knows. Austin of all places is lost. It's a shame really, hopefully they can put their rally caps on. I do feel sorry for all those true rural boys and gals, it's happening all over.
Posted By: Outlaw99

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 09:02 PM

Savell, I went and got married for the 3rd time, inherited a 9 yr old boy, and we just had our first girl together. Other than that, just farming and hayin, punchin a few cows and trying to keep Dale and Leroy in line down south lol. Miss Paisley Kay.....she’s a little punchy like her old man lol
[Linked Image]

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 09:04 PM

... good for you Outlaw... don’t be a stranger... tie one on and cut up in here again ever once in awhile

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 09:06 PM

... it’s satire catch
Posted By: cat daddy

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 11:14 PM

At a truck stop here in Eastern Washington, some feller wrote on the bathroom stall: Here I sit with my buns a flexin, givin birth to another texan. I thought that that was not very nice.
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 11:16 PM

the nerve. laugh
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by cat daddy
At a truck stop here in Eastern Washington, some feller wrote on the bathroom stall: Here I sit with my buns a flexin, givin birth to another texan. I thought that that was not very nice.

Accurate, but your right, not nice. Shame for shame. grin

Re: Texas Guys..... - 07/31/20 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by cat daddy

... not very original... but I can laugh at that

... down here the last word has always been mexin...
Posted By: TravC

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 12:54 AM

Sup savell n nick
Posted By: coop74

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Outlaw99
[Linked Image]

Dale is my brother....

Dang, I guess ill haftu get me some designer jeans and a Starbucks coffee....

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by TravC
Sup savell n nick

... how’s it goin Trav? ... been awhile partner... hope you’re still keeping Wayne in line lol
Posted By: Outlaw99

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 01:24 AM

Dang, I guess ill haftu get me some designer jeans and a Starbucks coffee....[/quote]

Yup, wranglers are “designer” and Starbucks is what was sold at the Las Vegas convention center during cowboy Christmas. Did you get left out at some point?

Travis, what the heck is goin on down there????

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 01:27 AM

... lay off that boy Outlaw... ain’t right to pick on folks in rustlers and Velcro shoes

... wish we could get Trav stirred up with some desert trapping stories

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 04:24 AM

Gimme a bit ganna eat a bean. Then ill sate one

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 04:34 AM

... eat your bean... then put one in here for old times sake lol .. I’ll be up for awhile yet washing this red seal down with horse (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) (lonestar light) .. on a diet

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 05:06 AM

... that has to be the worlds biggest bean Trav... is it free if you eat the whole thing in less than hour or what ? Lol

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 05:17 AM

So about 3 minths ago i was denning. We killed a gyp and me a d the dogs were heading to the den

My male dog looks diwn a hole and hauls butt away. Dang lil snake bit him right on the nose so i gather hi up go to the truck to realize i lost my keys. I triw him on the 4 wheeler and go looking finaly found them in the and. Dogs swollen like a baloon i set him on the lazy boy and realized the dont tread on me flag is pinned on my wall hes under it just was ironic i guess poor iserable dog didnt think it was as funny as i did

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 05:21 AM

Im just sittin here with these (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) dogs i think we all got fleas n beans

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 05:26 AM

... lol Trav.. . That is ironic.... guess that dog should have paid more attention to that flag

.... I figure he’ll come out alright hopefully... they usually do

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 06:35 AM

He turned out good dog is perdy toughf

Like a mexican in a pepperpatch in july
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/01/20 12:10 PM

Dang Trav, good to hear from you again. I figured one of the mules kidnapped you and took you to Mecico

Re: Texas Guys..... - 08/04/20 08:44 PM

Im still alive and trappin man
© 2024 Trapperman Forums