Home

Weird

Posted By: Scuba1

Weird - 07/31/20 04:21 PM

Sitting at the reloading bench I hear the wife shout.

Missus ; Do you have a pain in your back like someone is poking a voodoo doll with a needle ??

Me : Nope

Missus : How about now ??

Dunno what to make of it
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 04:25 PM

shocked
Posted By: headache73

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 04:26 PM

That would make a man wonder.........
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 04:28 PM

Lol.....At the same time I'm watching practical magic with my wife.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 04:29 PM

Been weirder yet if you did have a pain! shocked
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Sitting at the reloading bench I hear the wife shout.

Missus ; Do you have a pain in your back like someone is poking a voodoo doll with a needle ??

Me : Nope

Missus : How about now ??

Dunno what to make of it

Why would she do that, did you cook her last steak over charcoal? grin
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 07:54 PM

wait til she gets it right. ;)like gettin hit with a taser.
Posted By: BBarnes

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 07:58 PM

Nothing to worry about unless she had a dead chicken in her hand. Apparently she still in training.

Good luck!

B
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 08:17 PM

Keith
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 08:32 PM

that's AWESOME!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 08:41 PM

Be afraid...be Very afraid grin
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 09:12 PM

Makes ya think........ was that one powder or 2 ???

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 09:15 PM

Where is that ole Kraut? He posted this thread and vanished, so not like someone who came ashore in Tennessee. grin
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 09:17 PM

How about now, do you feel that? grin
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 09:49 PM

Her way of telling you she wants you to spend time with her.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 09:52 PM

Did you get the point of that conversation?

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 11:05 PM

Well in her defense I have to say that she is a massage therapist lol. But I think she got some of that voodoo mixed up as it is pouring down storming, no power and there is firewood coming out of the trees.

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 11:13 PM

Well in her defense I have to say that she is a massage therapist lol. But I think she got some of that voodoo mixed up as it is pouring down storming, no power and there is firewood coming out of the trees.

Translation, he cooked her steak over charcoal. grin

Re: Weird - 07/31/20 11:31 PM

I would never do such a thing. Catch .... I have been nothing but a good boy for years
Posted By: We-Sa

Re: Weird - 08/01/20 12:35 AM

Uh-oh

Re: Weird - 08/01/20 12:41 AM

I would never do such a thing. Catch .... I have been nothing but a good boy for years

Ok, I trust you and I believe you Scuba. Now, what you need to do is walk in to the room your Lady is in and say Women, it's not always about you, cook your man some supper and serve it to me. Do not let the fact I'm twice divorced reflect on sound judgment. Good luck brother. grin

Re: Weird - 08/01/20 01:13 AM

Catch I am still working on my first divorce so I am kind of new at this game and am still trying to figure this " Yes dear " thing .... can't seem to get the hang of that one. But After the t storm today and the power outage we are going through at the moment I did the romantic thing and cranked up the old generator. Ahh That racket sure brings back memories. She is not running around the boat with ar plugs in and I am pretending that I can't hear a thing she is sayin ......

Re: Weird - 08/01/20 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Where is that ole Kraut? He posted this thread and vanished, so not like someone who came ashore in Tennessee. grin

Hahaha!

Re: Weird - 08/01/20 01:58 AM

Catch I am still working on my first divorce so I am kind of new at this game and am still trying to figure this " Yes dear " thing .... can't seem to get the hang of that one. But After the t storm today and the power outage we are going through at the moment I did the romantic thing and cranked up the old generator. Ahh That racket sure brings back memories. She is not running around the boat with ar plugs in and I am pretending that I can't hear a thing she is sayin ......

If it's working, go for it. If not fall back to plan B. grin

Re: Weird - 08/01/20 02:01 AM

Too much fun!
Posted By: trapr

Re: Weird - 08/01/20 05:46 AM

Ask her if she can get her storm to stack all the firewood neatly while she is at it..........purely in the interest of spending more time with her, or something.

Re: Weird - 08/01/20 01:35 PM

She said she would help me clear up the big stuff but she does not like riding on the back of the four wheeler and her broom won't start.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums