Home

Shipping time from Provo Utah to NY ?

Posted By: Canvasback2

Shipping time from Provo Utah to NY ? - 07/31/20 09:27 PM

Any idea how long it takes USPS to ship a package from Provo , Utah , to NY ?
Posted By: marathonman

Re: Shipping time from Provo Utah to NY ? - 07/31/20 09:31 PM

I just had a package shipped from central NY to northeast PA and it took 8 days...USPS is slow in my opinion
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Shipping time from Provo Utah to NY ? - 07/31/20 09:33 PM

Well, I can tell ya this. I ordered a package from Loosey anna over 10 days ago through the wonderful postal service. It's lost, and ya can't find anyone to talk to, to find it. So I don't think there are parameters. Just smile and take it.
Posted By: Chuckles84

Re: Shipping time from Provo Utah to NY ? - 07/31/20 09:42 PM

If its a first class package 10 days at best. Priority Mail is hit and miss some areas of the country take forever for a package to get through and some areas it just flies through. If its a package that would have to go priority I would look at FedEx, they have been faster and cheaper than USPS lately.
Posted By: Paul D. Heppner

Re: Shipping time from Provo Utah to NY ? - 07/31/20 10:42 PM

I ordered a custom bullet mold a couple weeks ago on a Sunday evening and had it in my hands that Friday. Salt Lake City to Hilton, NY in five days. USPS
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Shipping time from Provo Utah to NY ? - 07/31/20 10:46 PM

I ordered a part for a garage door last month it set in usps mail jail for 2 weeks in Ohio before it ever hit the trail. It only took 4 days after it got sprung.
Posted By: coyote44

Re: Shipping time from Provo Utah to NY ? - 07/31/20 11:22 PM

I buy from Gitzit and they are in St. George usually arrives at my house in 3 days
© 2024 Trapperman Forums