Home

Patio time

Posted By: headache73

Patio time - 08/01/20 11:24 PM

The dogs and I are having a beer on the patio while Momma finishes mowing grin what have you guys got going on this evening?
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Patio time - 08/01/20 11:29 PM

Just came in from a dip in the pool with my daughter, son-in-law, grandson and granddaughter. The wife whipped up a great meal of chicken-stuffed avocados and we're about to have some ice cream for dessert.

Tonight we will have a good game of 500 Rummy.

Life is good.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Patio time - 08/01/20 11:30 PM

Wrapping new guides on a fishing rod for a customer and fixing a Stevens 87 for someone else and spraying Glypho along fencing and making a batch of Salmon Sludge for a couple other customers.
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Patio time - 08/01/20 11:33 PM

Gave the golden retriever a haircut today
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Patio time - 08/01/20 11:34 PM

Just finished dinner getting a shower then off to bed for 7 12 hour shifts if not more. Would rather be sitting by a fire.
Posted By: charles

Re: Patio time - 08/01/20 11:56 PM

Wife left with my daughter and two grandkids (and their dog) to return to daughters house in CO. She plans to help with online learning. Says she will return early October. That means we are now supporting two families.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 12:16 AM

Spread lime on 7 food plots today, disc tomorrow. 5 to lime and done with that part. Plant next weekend. Cooking a pizza and a beer soon.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 12:48 AM

Finished up canning 25 quarts of peaches. How's this for a manly man pic? Got a bud light and my sheep boots on. [Linked Image]
grin
Posted By: K-zoo

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by headache73
The dogs and I are having a beer on the patio while Momma finishes mowing grin what have you guys got going on this evening?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: headache73

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 01:53 AM

Lol she doesn't mind. She loves mowing, I haven't done it in years
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 02:01 AM

A couple Sundays back my girlfriend was mowing the yard while I sat in the swing and an old busy body with blue hair came up and chewed me out. She said "You ought to be hung". I said "I am- why do you think she mows my yard?"

Rags- that corny joke is right up yer alley bud.
grin
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 02:43 AM

HERE goes this thread!!!
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 02:49 AM

Been out looking at the moon, the rings of Saturn, and it’s moon Titan with the wife and boys. Beautiful night and clear as can be.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by charles
Wife left with my daughter and two grandkids (and their dog) to return to daughters house in CO. She plans to help with online learning. Says she will return early October. That means we are now supporting two families.

I gotta figure out how to get in on a deal like that.
Posted By: Fur trapping

Re: Patio time - 08/02/20 03:22 AM

[Linked Image]
We finished canning the first of our green beans.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums