Home

Truck seat protective covers

Posted By: midlander

Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 12:03 AM

In the market for seat covers for my truck. Google revealed a lot of options...a lot more than I expected. I have done some reading but would be interested if anyone here has any real world experience with them? What brands/style do you have and would you purchase them again? Thanks...
Posted By: Wild_WI

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 12:06 AM

Marathon seat covers!!!! I ordered mine 5 years ago best purchase I've made besides the truck itself. They custom make them to fit your seats. They cost a little more but worth every penny

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 12:25 AM

Wild, do they have choice of fabrics or just one? Is it cnavas, cordura, neoprene? Thanks for your input

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 12:28 AM

Disregard, i see on their website it is cordura nylon....what I was leaning towards. Thanks again
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Wild_WI
Marathon seat covers!!!! I ordered mine 5 years ago best purchase I've made besides the truck itself. They custom make them to fit your seats. They cost a little more but worth every penny

X’s2 I’ve had them for 4 years now probably the best investment I made for my truck. Mine has faded a little on the driver’s seat but other than that they are great . I think it took 6 weeks when I ordered mine because they built them when you order them .

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 12:42 AM

Yup agree 100% I took them off once to wash (skunk) my seats still look brand new
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 12:55 AM

I have a couple different trucks with Marathons on the front buckets, console and back seat, wouldn't have anything else.

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 01:03 AM

Well, seems unanimous, Marathons it will be..thanks all
Posted By: DBrooks

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 01:31 AM

Marathon for me. Just installed mine and very happy.
Posted By: redhillstrapper

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 01:08 PM

I run Ruff Tuff seat covers on my work truck. I'm in and out of my pickup 70 to 80 times a day. They are the only covers I have found that will put up with the daily crawling in and out abuse.
Posted By: beeman

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 03:39 PM

I don’t know anything about the above mentioned seat covers but I have had a good experience with Cover Craft seat covers. I have them in one of my Tahoe’s and in my pickup.

https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/seat-covers?msclkid=a5dbdfbefd6a1fc831ac809820920c2b&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=*Search%20-%20Seat%20Covers%20-%20Covercraft%2FCarhartt%20-%20JF&utm_term=covercraft%20seat%20covers&utm_content=*Covercraft%3A%20Seat%20Cover
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 03:55 PM

I purchased a set of Carhart seat covers for my 2016 Canyon about 6 months from new.

They still look great and are easy to slide in. I'm not sure of the link information.

Try this site. Maybe the same as above.
https://www.carcoversdirect.com/par...amp;utm_content=Carhartt%20Seat%20Covers
Posted By: adam m

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 06:12 PM

My truck came with cabelas seat covers. They've been on there for a few years. Going to try to exchange them soon
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 08:10 PM

Are they compatible with heated seats? And side airbags?

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 09:58 PM

Heated seats??? I thought that's what beans were for
Posted By: TrapperCarl78

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 10:54 PM

I have had Sportsman Camo Covers on three different trucks. They are awesome. From everything I have seen I would say they are equivalent to Marathon. They have an easy to use website so I would compare prices between the two for your make/model. They are expensive but worth every penny IMO.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/02/20 11:15 PM

Can't seem to find marathon available online in Canada.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/03/20 12:16 AM

Marathons have been great for me. You'll catch them on sale now and then.
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/03/20 12:44 AM

I paid 600 and some change for the marathons that I got and that was on a crew cab with the arm rest and head rest.

Re: Truck seat protective covers - 08/03/20 03:06 AM

I paid something similar to Tommie, I have the 4 door 2013 chevy with a short box I keep the back seats folded up ( trapping truck is an old 83' pickup no seat covers)
© 2024 Trapperman Forums