Posted By: woodtick

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/02/20 09:23 PM

He's back, just not posting
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/02/20 09:42 PM

who?
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/02/20 09:51 PM

Sometimes you need a break from this place to gain a moment of clarity.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/02/20 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Sometimes you need a break from this place to gain a moment of clarity.

X2
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/02/20 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by woodtick
He's back, just not posting

So he's pouting, then ?

Exiled to the strictly trapping forum with his groupies ? laugh

w
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/02/20 11:50 PM

We lost Catch22, Jeff, for 6 months. He screwed up and is sorry about it. I talked to him twice in the last couple of days. Jeff has a lot of issues with pain and it makes him a little cantakerous at times. He worked really hard when he was younger and it left his body really beaten up. Some botched surgeries didn't help him. Maybe we can get a little clemency for Jeff, like we got Boco.

Keith
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/02/20 11:55 PM

6 months...Wow
Posted By: hippie

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/02/20 11:58 PM

Wow, musta really stepped in it.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
We lost Catch22, Jeff, for 6 months. Maybe we can get a little clemency for Jeff, like we got Boco.

Keith

What was his crime ?

w
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 12:08 AM

Who is Boco? whistle

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Who is Boco? whistle

He's that good turd from Canadia....

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 12:14 AM

Who is Boco? whistle

A real man, not a sheep herder....lol

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 12:15 AM

Its gettin' deep

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed
We lost Catch22, Jeff, for 6 months. Maybe we can get a little clemency for Jeff, like we got Boco.

Keith

What was his crime ?

w

He and I both think it stems from this thread.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6950039/1

He jumped into the anti-mask dog pile, on Bogmaster and took it to far. Jeff regrets it.

Keith

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 12:17 AM

Geez, wonder what happened to catch, he'd been playing well in the sandbox I thought after his recent mishap.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 12:26 AM

We lost Catch22, Jeff, for 6 months. He screwed up and is sorry about it. I talked to him twice in the last couple of days. Jeff has a lot of issues with pain and it makes him a little cantakerous at times. He worked really hard when he was younger and it left his body really beaten up. Some botched surgeries didn't help him. Maybe we can get a little clemency for Jeff, like we got Boco.

Keith

That's a bummer. Ide say ole Catch22 brought the average IQ up around here slightly, he made up for a couple of these knuckle heads.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:00 AM

What was his crime ?

w

He and I both think it stems from this thread.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6950039/1

He jumped into the anti-mask dog pile, on Bogmaster and took it to far. Jeff regrets it.

Keith

Catch's posts have been very erratic lately. It seemed like he was just posting dead drunk or something. I used to like him ok but the way he's been acting here lately..... I don't know, maybe all his attention seeking is a cry for help or something.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:05 AM

Geez, wonder what happened to catch, he'd been playing well in the sandbox I thought after his recent mishap.

Not that I cant take it but he was being a complete douche on my office view post. Evidently he does not hold his liquor all that well and maybe he can get what ever help he needs now

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:06 AM

Angela- you nailed it

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Catch's posts have been very erratic lately. It seemed like he was just posting dead drunk or something. I used to like him ok but the way he's been acting here lately..... I don't know, maybe all his attention seeking is a cry for help or something.

Jeff's in a lot of physical pain and has some pretty hard days. He's a good guy. Pain is hard for people to deal with. It prevents Jeff from doing a lot of things he enjoys doing.

Keith
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:09 AM

Catch is gone again?

Who is Jeff?

I’m terrible with names...
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:14 AM

Keith

What was his crime ?

w

Arschloch
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:18 AM

Not that I cant take it but he was being a complete douche on my office view post. Evidently he does not hold his liquor all that well and maybe he can get what ever help he needs now

I was disappointed in his behavior in that thread. He can't seem to let some things go.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:19 AM

Did it get axed? Or can we all see it?

Never mind
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
Did it get axed? Or can we all see it?

He was trying to provoke Left Lane then railed on bogmaster. Days after taking a holiday.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:31 AM

Keith

I think Boco got a little break cause he actually has a lot to offer to Tman and the trapping community. Catch....maybe not so much!
Catch has driven me crazy on some things he’s said, but I’ve grown to kinda smile a bit at some. He does act like a kid ALOT! And he has been warned a fair bit lately.

Boco, does pretty good considering people continue making posts about him and trying to push him over the edge.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by amspoker

He was trying to provoke Left Lane then railed on bogmaster. Days after taking a holiday.

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

Catch has driven me crazy on some things he’s said, but I’ve grown to kinda smile a bit at some. He does act like a kid ALOT! And he has been warned a fair bit lately.

100%

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:40 AM

A couple weeks ago he took after one of Savells posts. Savell can take it but it irritated the crap out of me and I gave it back to him a little.

Boss got on here and basically read him the riot act in a very respectable and restrained manner. I figured that would be the end of it but nope. He just could NOT keep it civil and respectful

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

Keith

I think Boco got a little break cause he actually has a lot to offer to Tman and the trapping community. Catch....maybe not so much!

Boco, does pretty good considering people continue making posts about him and trying to push him over the edge.

Catch22 does have some good posts. Here's one from Friday, the same day he get in trouble.

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6951034/1

When I talked to him yesterday, he was in so much pain, especially from his hips, from walking around taking the pictures he posted, he was confined to a chair all day.

Being in pain doesn't excuse his misbehavior, but it does explain it. Trapperman is big part of Jeff's life and when he's hurting and alone like he is, he needs some social contact. Maybe his punishment could be lightened somewhat?

Keith

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 02:18 AM

I can see the argument either way but the older kids always used to say "dont do the crime if you cant do the time."

There are so many ways to razz another man on here but do it respectfully. Look at the way both the 'grumpy old men crowd' and the 'almost to puberty crowd' treat me for example.

I wont name any Scuba1's, PCR2's, Cottons, Chas's, or My Sides LOL
whistle
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 02:34 AM

KeithC good post about Catch. I thought he was a bit short lately and wondered what was up. I’ve enjoyed his sence of humor over the years. Like many on here I’d like to sit around a fire with him for a evening. Thanks

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 02:37 AM

Gotcha. Nice guy during the day, goes down hill after beer thirty.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 02:54 AM

You might have it figured out. I think I read that physically he wasnt doing well so hopefully he will use this vacation to get both his mind and body looked so he can return to being witty and fun like the rest of us. Except Scuba1 of course- he is a pain in my left cheek LOL
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 03:01 AM

The signs of dysfunction, whether in mean drunk mode, or other substance abuse, is classic, with it's own set of recognizable patterns of behavior. As is personality dysfunction due to anything else .

Jealousy and envy can also go hand in hand with this, triggering attitudes of hateful strife exhibited in insults and badgering . Of course that is always denied by the one doing it.

I am NOT referring to Boco....he has been reasonable with me and I have had no need of taking up sword and shield against him.

I know many who have had serious ongoing pain, health issues, being shot in war, with lingering health issues to endure, and they have the maturity and kindness inherent to not flop anger and insults onto others.

"Feeling bad" is NO excuse for bad behavior.

That is the excuse drunks and others use in victim role , only to continue their behavior as soon as a little time goes by. It is always something or someone else's fault. What they accuse others of doing is what THEY do.

AA councilors see this very transparent pattern in almost everyone they treat.

Mac, I believe , put it well a while ago, how a real man acts in maturity, pain or no pain. Everyone endures pain in varied degrees.

When hurting, it is easy to tell the people you are around how you are feeling, and they kindly bend over backwards to help.No meanness exhibited at all. Even the one not feeling well, or horrible, feels better mentally with others who help and want to be around them. Healthy people in mind and heart know how to kindly communicate . They will leave when they see no progress , time after time and their own state of mind being beat down.

That is strength , not weakness.

Bogmaster Tom is such a kind person, all he has ever done is show care and concern for others , as are others here who have been the targets of mean spirited treatment.... others who have been minding their own business in fun time on a happy subject , only to get sniped out of the blue . Actively pursued on thread after thread. That is NOT the result of "pain" or not feeling well ....it is outright pursuit in accusatory intent after another....typically couched in familiar phrases meant to soften the insult, or with "lol" forms of jest in attempt to hide the seriousness of intent .

Far from raising the IQ of anyone, this mentality has pushed to the limit the patience of others that frankly, is a relief to not see anymore.

I always give anyone the benefit of the doubt when I address them , in the most reasonable manner I can muster.

That said, I also see the patterns of meanness that have clearly shown time after time, of NOT feeling "regret" , that has ramped up against not a few others , who have either overwhelmed him with refined humor in their defense , or solid logic, in not being able to control them or have the upper hand.

They see who is way out of their league and have the driving need to tear these ones down so that they feel better.

This has gone back far before Bogmaster Tom , Leftlane, and the other Texan...:) ....to others here as well.

I always give the benefit of the doubt , and my temperament can be stretched far enough in patience ....but when I see ones who are kind hearted and fun being shot at with unrelenting pursuit , on many posts since that person has been registered , I have to come to the defense of the ones undeserving of that treatment.

Six months isn't long at all. The forbearance of the moderator who decided that has my full support in decision. It could just as easily been permanent. All the other times have shown no growth of maturity or kindness with others.

The shorter time outs have never stuck in learning ability and the moderator's decision is not questioned nor complained about from those who respect him. Also upholding Mr Paul's own warnings several times .

There are plenty of places to receive help and real progressive treatment IF that is really searched for. I have seen too many give excuses for bad behavior . It is said that a drunk speaks a sober mind....

There are such amazing good people here who never deserve such dysfunctional treatment . Their time could easily be spent elsewhere , they grace us with their winsome fun ways, personality , astounding talents and knowledge.

I have to defend my people.

Mr Paul's orchestra is worth such quality individuals .

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 03:05 AM

How about that Sharon- both wise and wonderful I say (I will ask the other Texan sometime but Im sure he agrees with me but out of respect for his misses would never be too mushy around another women. He is simply too daggum attractive and has to play it safe) grin

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
KeithC good post about Catch. I thought he was a bit short lately and wondered what was up. I’ve enjoyed his sence of humor over the years. Like many on here I’d like to sit around a fire with him for a evening. Thanks

Truth!

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 01:10 PM

How about that Sharon- both wise and wonderful I say (I will ask the other Texan sometime but Im sure he agrees with me but out of respect for his misses would never be too mushy around another women. He is simply too daggum attractive and has to play it safe) grin

Always a class act for sure, a great contributor to the crew around here.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 05:02 PM

Sharon. You have alot of good points and are very well spoken. " Healthy people in mind and heart know how to kindly communicated" I love that
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 05:37 PM

Catch just needs a job .......... he's a good guy I'm sure ......just needs a purpose and some self worth
Posted By: silkyplainscoyot

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 05:51 PM

Heard on the radio the other day that a study showed if you like to make people angry or embarrassed that you have an addiction to social media. I'm sure other factors come into play, but maybe a little break from social media can be a good thing.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 06:03 PM

I think Leftlane found him in the trunk of a cop car.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Is he ever going to be let back?

I think that BOCO has finally
got his mind right, and has accepted
the fact that the United States WON
the War of 1812.

He has come to accept the reality that
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
is the greatest country on the face of this planet,
and that we AMERICANS have more freedom
than any Canadian could ever hope to experience.

I heard a rumor that BOCO has applied for
political asylum in the United States on the basis
of his persecution for having multiple gender identities.

Maybe President Trump will grant him asylum because
of his vaunted trapping abilities, and his expected support
for our hallowed 2nd Amendment if he is granted
landed immigrant status.

Stay Tuned fellow trappers.

Film at 11:00.

w

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 08:21 PM

and,There's your sign. wink
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 10:12 PM

Wrut- Row

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 10:56 PM

Somebody pop some corn this might get good

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:10 PM

In the Interim,

I'm hoping that President Donald John Trump
and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau decide to
OPEN THE BORDER so we American
trapper's and BOCO can have some positive
cultural exchanges at the
Herkimer County Trapper's FLEA MARKET &
sportsman's show on September 4th & 45th, 2020.

We'll hold a pow-wow, trade wampum, and smoke
the peace pipe and consume adult beverages.

We will possibly solve all the world's problem
at this trapper's summit If we can get BOCO to attend.

Stay Tuned.

w

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:18 PM

grin
Posted By: Savell

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:22 PM

... I like Boco ... and I’ll stand by it ... the man has a good sense of humor and knows how to make Eskimo lingerie out of fishers ( or whatever kind of carnivorous squirrel it is up there)

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:24 PM

LMBO @ carnivorous squirrel!
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:25 PM

My 6'4, toothless, pregnant lil' sister can still whip Boco, anytime, anyplace.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:30 PM

You paint quite a picture KY grin

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:32 PM

Why Thankyou LL....Does conjure up a powerful vision in the minds eye grin
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:50 PM

Ky, I think I ran into your sister last week.In Hudson Wisconsin's WalMart.
Tom

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/03/20 11:55 PM

In the Interim,

I'm hoping that President Donald John Trump
and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau decide to
OPEN THE BORDER so we American
trapper's and BOCO can have some positive
cultural exchanges at the
Herkimer County Trapper's FLEA MARKET &
sportsman's show on September 4th & 45th, 2020.

We'll hold a pow-wow, trade wampum, and smoke
the peace pipe and consume adult beverages.

We will possibly solve all the world's problem
at this trapper's summit If we can get BOCO to attend.

Stay Tuned.

w

Lol, pulling out all the stops on trying to lure him back.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:00 AM

Hey Bog, Yeah she really likes date night at Wal-Mart....Think she was coming back from the bush of James Bay, Ontario.... Hoping to hull Boco's teeth, and tack his hide up on a beaver board laugh

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:16 AM

No wonder boco isnt posting- he has his hands full!
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
Catch is gone again?

Who is Jeff?

I’m terrible with names...

I think Catch is having a Haahd time transitioning....I think all the operations are taking its toll.....

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:23 AM

You paint quite a picture KY grin

Wow! Yes he does! sick
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Hey Bog, Yeah she really likes date night at Wal-Mart....Think she was coming back from the bush of James Bay, Ontario.... Hoping to hull Boco's teeth, and tack his hide up on a beaver board laugh

Boco has teeth?

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

Boco has teeth?

Yes'sir...I hear he has Eastern Kentucky style, I.E. 'backer stained, Mtn patina, orange lookin' beaver teeth, just like Lil' Sis had.... Right before hers fell out after having her 3rd kid at 14 eek
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 03:20 AM

You should hook your sister up with Coonman. He needs a good woman!!!

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 03:29 AM

grin

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 03:39 AM

A couple weeks ago he took after one of Savells posts. Savell can take it but it irritated the crap out of me and I gave it back to him a little.

Boss got on here and basically read him the riot act in a very respectable and restrained manner. I figured that would be the end of it but nope. He just could NOT keep it civil and respectful

... I take it because I figured him for mentally and or physically impaired...and in that case it would be unacceptable to go hard on him ... bad as I’d like to

... and Miss Sharon...you’ve always been the “ most interesting woman in the world “

....still have your art on the wall in this old shack

[Linked Image]

Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 03:48 AM

Lol

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 04:02 AM

Man I sure do like bobcat paintings! That is NICE

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 05:14 AM

... that’s inspired by one of my cats ol hand!

.. and yeah I’m braggin! (As humble as I am ).. I’ll never see another one like it

[Linked Image]

... you’re painting was much better Ms Sharon... and I can’t help but dig up old bones to stir this pot of nonsense stew lol

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Savell

.. and yeah I’m braggin! (As humble as I am ).. I’ll never see another one like it

[Linked Image]

That's a very nicely spotted bobcat. The spots are very well defined and clean looking.

Keith

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 05:28 AM

That's one (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) of a cat! I have only caught a couple really nice ones like that. This guys eyes glowed when the camera flashed.

[Linked Image]

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 05:29 AM

... thanks kieth.. get lucky with a few like that every now and then

.... and while I’m braggin( and fur prices are low enough to keep carpet baggers out)... look at this full grown one son... a lot of spotted cat for a 1 3/4 in high price times with leverage ... lol

[Linked Image]

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 05:34 AM

... lefty feed that thing some medicated meow mix lol

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 05:36 AM

LMBO- he was the worst tom ever- he wanted to chew on me. Most of them are mellow but the sows are nut jobs
Those pine trees grow some nice spots!

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 05:46 AM

LMBO- he was the worst tom ever- he wanted to chew on me. Most of them are mellow but the sows are nut jobs
Those pine trees grow some nice spots!

Not usually... more rabbit backs than anything

.... these East Texas cats all want to fight when you ride up .... I think they’re on meth ... either that or those black and green can monster energy drinks

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 07:58 AM

If any of you'se guys seen that bright flash of white light last night just before you went to sleep, That was Boco! He found the tallest rock in the James Bay area, and he crawled up on top of it.... and he "mooned you"..lol

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 08:45 AM

Whoaaa woodtick, That's a nightmare vision of the Northern Lights!.. Lol.

Nice cats Savell, Wished we had those methed out E.Texas midget leopards. grin
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 10:36 AM

Who knew that the real Boco worshippers would be all you US fellas.

You all must really miss him.

Who also knew he wouldn't even have to be here to live totally rent free in you heads!

You guys should apply to start a religion. If they want proof it is legit you could just show them some of these threads. Would hold more water than Scientology! Plus, tax exempt is kind of a bonus eh. I think it would work great. Most religions focus on someone who disappeared, yet some believe he still exists. Let's face it, he is the big man who lives upstairs (Canada), and knows all things trapping related... Plus I talk to him all the time, so perhaps I could be mentioned in the paperwork as a prophet? I really need a new truck and would be much obliged if I didn't have to pay tax on it...

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Hutchy

Who also knew he wouldn't even have to be here to live totally rent free in you heads!

Ill be the first to admit I appreciate his comments about trapping related subjects. Guy also has a good sense of humor. Theres a number of other members who I really appreciate their contributions.

Most of the comments on this thread were about Catch22 becoming more unstable and getting a cool off.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 10:58 AM

Ill be the first to admit I appreciate his comments about trapping related subjects. Guy also has a good sense of humor. Theres a number of other members who I really appreciate their contributions.

Most of the comments on this thread were about Catch22 becoming more unstable and getting a cool off.

There have been many Boco worship threads.

And let's not mention Catch22s instability. Might hurt out chances of establishing the religion..
Posted By: hippie

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 10:59 AM

Boco who?

Where's Coonman????!!!!!

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:03 AM

Dave's not home man

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:15 AM

You guys should apply to start a religion. If they want proof it is legit you could just show them some of these threads. Would hold more water than Scientology! Plus, tax exempt is kind of a bonus eh. I think it would work great. Most religions focus on someone who disappeared, yet some believe he still exists. Let's face it, he is the big man who lives upstairs (Canada), and knows all things trapping related... Plus I talk to him all the time, so perhaps I could be mentioned in the paperwork as a prophet? I really need a new truck and would be much obliged if I didn't have to pay tax on it...

Ahh,thats cute-scooters jealous.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
Boco who?

Where's Coonman????!!!!!

Anybody know how long coonman's sentence was for?

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:21 AM

I can see it now, Boco and his Canadian disciples, wandering through the States preaching on deep cold and snow trapping. And of course how much more free and safe the Canadian utopia is. grin

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by pcr2

Ahh,thats cute-scooters jealous.

I just want to be a prophet for tax purposes. Shady, yes...jealous?

In the word of Ron White:

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:24 AM

laugh

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:30 AM

I can see it now, Boco and his Canadian disciples, wandering through the States preaching on deep cold and snow trapping. And of course how much more free and safe the Canadian utopia is. grin

Head over to the east, fill some boats with fish to the point of sinking, drop down to the Carolina's visit Paul and turn some water into wine for him. (Caveat- no disrespect meant for our Christian folk)

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:45 AM

I did liken Canada to Heaven originally...

edit: and yes of course no offence to any Christian folk.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:57 AM

wait,i gotta get my boots

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:57 AM

Alright-go on

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 11:59 AM

Wearing masks and practicing social distancing of course.......

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:00 PM

my sheep boots will protect me. grin

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Boco who?

Where's Coonman????!!!!!

Anybody know how long coonman's sentence was for?

Wait, what!?

How the heck did coonman get a vacation? He's about the nicest guy on here. Can't spell or use proper grammar worth a darn but that shouldn't be an offense.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:21 PM

If I'm recalling correctly I believe he went off the rails a bit and dropped an F bomb. Anyway, there's some expressing a bit of sympathy for him with the amount of abuse he takes.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:26 PM

If I'm recalling correctly I believe he went off the rails a bit and dropped an F bomb. Anyway, there's some expressing a bit of sympathy for him with the amount of abuse he takes.

Ah....so this kind of scenario

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by pcr2
wait,i gotta get my boots

Better get a shovel too.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:42 PM

What I can't figure out is how he could drop the F bomb when the forum has that foul language software where you can't use swear words or fowl language. Maybe he just decided to go up to Boco's and get beaver trapping lessons and he would fix Boco's old truck in return

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:47 PM

What I can't figure out is how he could drop the F bomb when the forum has that foul language software where you can't use swear words or fowl language. Maybe he just decided to go up to Boco's and get beaver trapping lessons and he would fix Boco's old truck in return

Maybe I'm wrong but filter or not I think you're going to get whacked if you purposely try to use profanity. I earned a year off when I snapped a few years ago.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:53 PM

The profanity filter had waded through his bad spelling for so long, it felt happy for him when he spelled the F word correctly, and let it slip through.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:55 PM

Maybe Paul will drop by and set us straight.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 12:58 PM

Crit-R-Dun, you got a year off just because the moderator noticed you were from Ontario..lol.. grin
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Its gettin' deep

That's why they make chest waders!!!

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:04 PM

Crit-R-Dun, you got a year off just because the moderator noticed you were from Ontario..lol.. grin

I'm tempted to reply but I loath whiners as much as mods do. smile

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:05 PM

I can see the argument either way but the older kids always used to say "dont do the crime if you cant do the time."

There are so many ways to razz another man on here but do it respectfully. Look at the way both the 'grumpy old men crowd' and the 'almost to puberty crowd' treat me for example.

I wont name any Scuba1's, PCR2's, Cottons, Chas's, or My Sides LOL
whistle

Whew thanks!

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:11 PM

CHEERLEADERS

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:11 PM

U r the #1 disciple !

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:21 PM

I'm tempted to reply but I loath whiners as much as mods do. smile

No whiners around here. just lazy people

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT

U r the #1 disciple !

Call me Peter.

We have an opening for Judas. Who wants it? Anyone? ...Anyone?

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:35 PM

I'll be doubting Thomas. smile

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:53 PM

I first met Boco on the wilderness forum. Most people noticed that nobody worships Boco more than Boco. He works hard to be worshiped here.

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
I first met Boco on the wilderness forum. Most people noticed that nobody worships Boco more than Boco.(except maybe Hutchy) He works hard to be worshiped here.

Fixed it for ya. grin

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 02:04 PM

Hold on now, it was four pages of this one and numerous threads pining for his return before I showed up.

I am simply pointing out the obvious. Y'all Americans can't stand to be without him.

Did I say that right? "Y'all"?

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 02:05 PM

Well, The how to trap in Ontario information provided by Boco would probably be useful to Hutchy. smile

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Well, The how to trap in Ontario in a dress and high heels information provided by Boco would probably be useful to Hutchy. smile

smile

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 03:02 PM

he's Biden my ear. cry
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Is BOCO back yet? - 08/04/20 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Savell

[Linked Image]

... you’re painting was much better Ms Sharon... and I can’t help but dig up old bones to stir this pot of nonsense stew lol

That is one of the "purdiest" cats I've seen. It looks great framed on your wall too, with all the other pictures , and that wood backdrop...looks very nice . Thanks Savell showing how it ended up, great job !

I have noticed Texas cats are amazing . Like Texas BBQ, Watusi and longhorn cows and horses, they are unique cool
© 2024 Trapperman Forums