Home

Really? People want this?

Posted By: Finster

Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 08:36 PM

Lord only knows what he, more likely the people that would run the country. would do with the 2nd eek Come on. Anyone seriously going to vote for this cartoon? By the way, this guy seems a bit lite in the loafers but he does do good videos.

Posted By: cfowler

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 09:28 PM

Scary.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 09:30 PM

I see he uses two teleprompters now. One up to his right, one up to the left.
Posted By: Steeltrap

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 09:32 PM

Joe doesn't remember his right from his left...
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 09:38 PM

Looks like his VP choice is between Kamala Harris, and Susan Rice.

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Looks like his VP choice is between Kamala Harris, and Susan Rice.

She's gotta be black!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 10:29 PM

Nothing ya can't fix with a bit of boot polish. Could be Gray Beaver AKA Warren with a fresh paint job. Who knows.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 11:05 PM

Funny stuff right here

[video:youtube]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=659230681613505&id=1454809614732364[/video]
Posted By: concrete man

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 11:07 PM

There are some that hate the president that will support him or a independent . it's hard to believe.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 11:30 PM

A lot of people want what they are told to want. The demorat party wants him in. The fact that his mental capability is just slightly north of a half done turnip is a bonus to them.

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/05/20 11:42 PM

Well, as long as he has a pulse, y'know..............good Democrat material right there. He's the brightest bulb they could find.
People used to take voting as a serious issue.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 01:35 AM

Nobody with a brain actually thinks Biden will be running the country...and that's probably the point of nominating him. He's a puppet.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 03:44 AM

Really?! Susan The Liar who has never been elected dog catcher Rice, and Kamala never mind who I did to move up the ladder Harris, and Joe Obiden Bama.
You can't make this stuff up.
How can anyone be OK with any of these three?!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 11:43 AM

My head hurts
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 12:11 PM

I you do not want to see Biden as our next president you better get out and vote in Nov. His party is embracing BLM and they will vote is a large voting block. Along with the new media doing there best to make President Trump look bad! JMO
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 12:15 PM

I am guessing a lot of these rioters will never vote for a old white guy or anyone now that Bernie is out. They do not trust a white dude even with a black female running with him. LLL
Posted By: iaduckhntr

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 03:28 PM

Sleepy joe lost a lot of the black vote when he said if you don't vote for me you aint black.
Dennis
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by iaduckhntr
Sleepy joe lost a lot of the black vote when he said if you don't vote for me you aint black.
Dennis

I thought it was “poor kids are just as smart as white kids”?
Posted By: Finster

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 03:42 PM

You would have to have brain damage worse than Biden to vote for that nitwit. Cast a vote in his direction and you might as well grab your guns and go bash them against the nearest tree. They will make a move to take them all, mark my words. Biden won't be running anything. Some nanny will be spoon feeding him porridge in the White House bunker and the radical left will be sitting in the oval office chair. Police Departments will come under attack and the ones that are not will become the strong arm of the DemoRatic party. We saw the beginning of this during the 8 dark years of Obummer. They will make power grabs everywhere to cement themselves in and the first objective will be to get the guns so there can be no revolt. Notice how they have quieted down on the issue lately? Believe me, they don't want that attention before this election. If Biden gets in, this will all come to pass believe me. This country will be ripped apart and on the brink of civil war. If it's time to hide your guns, it's time to use your guns.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 03:49 PM

How many guns were in that Video in Lebanon you posted?
Posted By: Marathon

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 03:51 PM

Many on here will vote for him.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by cfowler
Scary.

If that isn't scary enough, I've seen a post that say if Biden wins, Nancy Pelosi will eventually end up president.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
A lot of people want what they are told to want. The demorat party wants him in. The fact that his mental capability is just slightly north of a half done turnip is a bonus to them.

They know that and if elected president, the VP will take over for him. Biden's the best front running candidate they have to beat Trump. I doubt they expect him to last long if elected. He's being used and don't realize it.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Really? People want this? - 08/06/20 05:02 PM

Biden is simply a Trojan Horse. He is already run by a group of others backing him, Obama, Sanders, and those who saw reason to back HIM long ago- "some people did something " "Hanoi Jane" Omar, with ongoing ties in the mid east. Lots of bad innards inside the Trojan Horse , that will run the country into the ground , and flood it with illegal aliens from those countries.
[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums