Home

Is minkfest happening this yr

Posted By: trapperusmc

Is minkfest happening this yr - 08/06/20 12:20 AM

My son wants to go again and the now better half wants to from all sons bragging. I know Don was talking about stoping it . Just wondered if anyone knew for sure
Posted By: dustytinner

Re: Is minkfest happening this yr - 08/06/20 12:26 AM

It has been cancelled this year. frown
minktrapping.com

Re: Is minkfest happening this yr - 08/06/20 12:29 AM

Ok thank you

Re: Is minkfest happening this yr - 08/06/20 12:31 AM

I understand with all going on but this was one of the best trapping events I’ve ever been to he really does a whale of a job and you meet so many people. And just pure fun for me and my 12 yr old son
Posted By: Minker

Re: Is minkfest happening this yr - 08/06/20 08:41 AM

He canceled it in february i believe .
Posted By: Steeltrap

Re: Is minkfest happening this yr - 08/06/20 04:49 PM

Will it come back? He had talked of making last years the last one... But wasn't 100%...
Posted By: Dfabs

Re: Is minkfest happening this yr - 08/06/20 11:05 PM

It was cancelled due to COVID this year. He isn’t talking about doing another one, but I guess you never know. Doesn’t get any better than Don, and I’m going to miss going to his farm if he doesn’t do it any more. You’ll be hard pressed to find a better host, and a guy that’s more passionate about trapping and sharing what he has learned with others than Don. It was nice meeting you and your son last year, usmc. I was the other guy from WV, and my son Antony was with me too.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Is minkfest happening this yr - 08/07/20 12:33 AM

A great get together. Don is man with a big heart and a tremendous amount of unselfish generosity.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums