Home

Savell

Posted By: upstateNY

Savell - 08/06/20 12:51 AM

You got Nightwish Jr. Throwed outa here didn't ya. Hhahaaa
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:16 AM

I thought Savell was trying to save him.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:23 AM

... I thought the guy was entertaining... even if he might have been a troll ... I don’t have any power to get anyone thrown out other than myself ( which I’ve managed to do before lol)

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
... I thought the guy was entertaining... even if he might have been a troll ... I don’t have any power to get anyone thrown out other than myself ( which I’ve managed to do before lol)

honestly,,I thought it was a joke from the get go,,and I thought White17 was in on it cause White cut that joker an AWEFULL lot of slack in that thread last night.LOL,,I guess time will tell.

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:30 AM

... now there was hand in here years ago that Yote reminded of before that post went away

.... Mike E... anybody remember him? ... he said his dad told him “ if you put a wolfer nation hat on backwards you’ll end up worshipping the devil “ ... and was asking Matt Jones if that was true lol

... ol Matt got serious lol

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

honestly,,I thought it was a joke from the get go,,and I thought White17 was in on it cause White cut that joker an AWEFULL lot of slack in that thread last night.LOL,,I guess time will tell.

.... Mr. 17 tends to rise above lol.. I’ll roll around in the waller with em lol

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:34 AM

... now there was hand in here years ago that Yote reminded of before that post went away

.... Mike E... anybody remember him? ... he said his dad told him “ if you put a wolfer nation hat on backwards you’ll end up worshipping the devil “ ... and was asking Matt Jones if that was true lol

... ol Matt got serious lol

I don't remember him,,but that's some funny stuff right there.Like playin them old 78 albums backwards was supposed to tell you to worship the DEVIL. LOL

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:37 AM

... that was a funny post... a bunch of nonsense like that ... Jtrap was in on it .... you remember Mike E Jtrap ? Lol

... it should have been archived lol
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:44 AM

Well dang. Go to delve into the mysteries of the Good Book for a few hours and come back to find that new star has faded. The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways.....
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:45 AM

It wasn't just one post. Mike e was on for a couple of months I believe.

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:53 AM

... I only remember the one where Matt got serious... and me and Jtrap hung in lol that crap was hilarious

He was asking Matt that if he watched the coyote chaos video “Will I really go to
the devil like my dad says “ lol

... I’m laughing now trying to type this lol

Re: Savell - 08/06/20 01:57 AM

... I only remember the one where Matt got serious... and me and Jtrap hung in lol that crap was hilarious

He was asking Matt that if he watched the coyote chaos video “Will I really go to
the devil like my dad says “ lol

... I’m laughing now trying to type this lol

That's cracking me up and I didn't even get to see them threads. LOL
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Savell - 08/07/20 12:49 AM

Yall are so easily entertained. I miss the Barry Leroy custom auto painting posts myself. I wish I could remember who replied "Barry- you are an artist". It made me spit all over the keyboard LOL

Re: Savell - 08/07/20 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Yall are so easily entertained. I miss the Barry Leroy custom auto painting posts myself. I wish I could remember who replied "Barry- you are an artist". It made me spit all over the keyboard LOL

Barrys trappin vehicles used to crack me up !! laugh

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 12:12 AM

... Mike E ... if your still out there and have internet access ... let us know if you were ever brave enough to put that wolfer nation hat on backwards while simultaneously watching the coyote chaos video Lol

.... I wish Matt Jones would come back and p’off trophy mud cat fishermen!
Posted By: cotton

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 01:18 AM

I remember Mike e he sure didn't last long. But had ole mattie tied in a square knot
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 02:03 PM

I remember and i actually KNOW Mike E. he always walked up to me at convention's with his hand out and a big smile saying very politely
HI Mister Malone how are you, hahaha. I didn't know what all that was about till later on when i found out he had got sent to sensitivity training, lol

He had cancer a while back so not even sure if that nut job is even still alive now, we ever get together again remind me to tell you some story's
about him, hahaha

Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 02:08 PM

So you can confirm that sensitivity training does indeed cause cancer Jtrap?

I am not going- you cant make me go!

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 02:44 PM

So you can confirm that sensitivity training does indeed cause cancer Jtrap?

Yes and online training seminars cause's brain damage, why i can't remember if im going or coming anymore!

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
I remember and i actually KNOW Mike E. he always walked up to me at convention's with his hand out and a big smile saying very politely
HI Mister Malone how are you, hahaha. I didn't know what all that was about till later on when i found out he had got sent to sensitivity training, lol

He had cancer a while back so not even sure if that nut job is even still alive now, we ever get together again remind me to tell you some story's
about him, hahaha

We definitely need to get around one another again.... I’d like to hear some Mike E stories... I’ll even pull you behind my truck in your wheelchair lol
Posted By: pcr2

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 09:25 PM

i can picture ya with him strapped to the hood out night huntin. grin

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 10:20 PM

I ain't on wheels YET but this summer of hog killin' has taken a toll on an already high mileage worn out body, lol.

Re: Savell - 08/23/20 10:39 PM

.... you need take up turkey 101 and amphetimine ... you’d be an unstoppable hog killin machine lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums