Home

This will work to stem the flow

Posted By: Drifter

This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 06:02 AM

Hard times for helping Illegals

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 06:15 AM

Some of the big dogs are looking at hard time. Bet will get some attention.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 09:29 AM

makes me feel better. about time. i hope they charge more employers
Posted By: cotton

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 11:23 AM

throw the book at em
Posted By: hippie

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 11:26 AM

Goes to show how the liberal media slants and downright lies about anything Trump tries to do.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 12:34 PM

Ok Jaun and Raul are gone that is it!
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 12:38 PM

I hope the execs go to prison and get shanked, traitors.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Ok Jaun and Raul are gone that is it!

Yup,,better hire Bendy. grin
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 12:57 PM

grin
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/07/20 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Drifter
Some of the big dogs are looking at hard time. Bet will get some attention.

I wouldn't get too excited about it if I were you. Don't see any of the owners, officers, or executives charged here do you ?
They will probably get off with just paying fines.

Just stop and think about the timing of this and compare it to what is happening to the suit against the NRA and your rights to arms and see if anything starts to smell a little rancid.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/08/20 12:29 AM

I think our military should be responsible for eliminating all illegals crossing the border . Not employers .

It's already too late by then

If every illegal that came across the.border was strapped with a bomb and set that bomb off in anywhere USA , you can bet we would eliminate all illegal border crossings . 100%

But we (gov) won't take it seriously .

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/08/20 04:06 AM

With all the raids done that day I am in hopes it will net more. Once a few dominoes fall it could persuade others to turn on their boss's. That has happened many times in the past.

\Two people from the indictments unsealed Thursday — Salvador Delgado-Nieves and Iris Villalon — worked at A&B Inc., a plant in Pelahatchie.

Delgado-Nieves, 57, of Pelahatchie, was charged with harboring people who were in the U.S. illegally and assisting them with falsely presenting themselves as U.S. citizens. He was also charged with helping immigrants obtain false Social Security cards and of making false statements to law enforcement. Conviction would carry up to 74 years in prison and $2.5 million in fines, Hurst said.

Villalon, 44, of Ocean Springs, Mississippi, was charged with harboring a person who was in the U.S. illegally and one count of making false statements about hiring immigrants without proper documentation. Conviction would carry up to 20 years in prison and $750,000 in fines, Hurst said.

The two others indicted — Carolyn Johnson and Aubrey “Bart” Willis — worked for Pearl River Foods LLC in Carthage.

A indictment says Johnson, 50, of Kosciusko, Mississippi, was a human resources manager, and Willis, 39, of Flowery Branch, Georgia, was manager of the plant.

Johnson was charged with harboring people who were in the U.S. illegally, wire fraud and aggravated identity theft. Conviction on all charges would carry up to 84 years in prison and $2.25 million in fines, Hurst said.

Those kind of sentences and fines would shake anyone looking at them headed their way.
Posted By: goatman

Re: This will work to stem the flow - 08/08/20 11:17 AM

Hope they find their way up here and raid the hog confinements. Many illegals working in them and in the construction of new ones. Even the workers in the truck wash that haul the pigs off. Been that way for awhile.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums